Kino's Journey

Could this episode be taken as an argument for lax gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgHN8cfy1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>you lived to see the day when Kino was used as fuel for arguments about firearms.

No. If the town Kino visited had a black majority, you can bet it'd be a hellhole. Japan has strict gun laws and low crime rates. It's obvious what's the real cause of high crime rates in the US.

non strict gun laws

Before anybody posts about why her aim is tilted. She's using her other hand and is aiming with her dominant eye.

Interesting.

Its literally the NAP in practice

Close but no cigar.

I want Sup Forums to leave.

The author is literally a self described libertarian and gun nut.

Heck he'd probably browse Sup Forums

Black people mostly kill other black people.
If you aren't black you'll be fine.
This is using the same stats you'll probably pull up to show black people are more violent.
So even if the town was a black majority Kino would've been fine the black people would just be killing each other.
Same with rape and other crimes.
Most criminals attack people of their own race over others.

>libertarian
so he's a retarded nutcase?

Hey, most authors are absolutely batshit insane.

He's just the good kind.

I never watched the original so I expected a comfy show, I guess the world wasn't that beautiful.

It's an argument for anarcho capitalism

Drugs

The world is not Beautiful
Therefore, it is.

Therefore it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVgHN8cfy1I

>show exploring political themes
>reeeeee why are people talking about politics
>if its not my libcuck fantasy of getting flooded with rapey mudslimes ill tell him to go back to Sup Forums!

This is you.

It's poverty.

This, I don't really like the word I'm going to use to describre what I'm going to say, but it's the closest word to the meaning I want I can think of. Also indoctrination, since childhood nips are educated to to follow what society expects from them.

Is this a remake?

Reboot or remake, yes. Next episode will be one that was done in the previous series.

Only for episodes 1-3 I heard

Is this kino?

Not muh Kino

old kino was more kino

Polsters don't talk about politics, they mheemeem about it, and they're not even creative about it.
>niggers this, jews that

Maybe not, but one of the central themes to Kino is to explore different societies, peoples, beliefs, laws, governments, ideals, and so forth. Because Kino herself doesn't judge, it is left to the audience to decide whether something is good or bad. Discussing what is being explored in the show is a natural thing.

Of course Sup Forumstards take things only the way they want, doesn't mean that the rest of us can't discuss things the way we want.

Is there anything that can even top ep 13 in the old series?

tons more stories are better

The actual novels

So in the country in this episode what's stopping people from discrete killing? Mob rule can't really stop an unknown criminal.

It can be an argument against shitty CG use in anime.

nothing, same as everywhere else
except for the fact that everyone is armed

>niggers this, jews that

You mean the source of most problems in the first world today?

I'd argue moslems are worse than jews, but whichever it is, you and your dickless liberal ilk are too fucking cowardly to recognize the source.

Niggers can stop breaking the law and moslems can quit trying to force their backwards religion on the rest of the world.

Why do you hate women and gays, user?

But without poverty there won't be football stars.

Seriously though, if you're white, don't you usually become a target customer for some black drug dealers or something? Some pickpockets and trespasses too by crackheads, but nothing on the scale like a gang war or honor killing or whatever. Not to mention that the cops would screw them up hard if they mess with a white guy. And some White Nationalists paramilitaries too. When a WN rally also challenged some local black gangs, the blacks didn't come. They weren't that stupid, the local black gangs only had smuggled handguns and they're just small time local drug dealers, while the WN militants had rifles, private instructors and shit.

Your kid might get bullied in a black-majority school, though.

You mean welfare.

>Production

> Kino no Tabi Committee
> NBC Universal Entertainment
> Kadokawa ASCII MEDIA WORKS
> CrunchyRoll SC Anime Fund
> ATX
> Movic
> EGG FIRM

How much stake and say in direction does CrunchyRoll have in Kino if they're on the production committee list?

Also >EGG FIRM
is just Miki from Kadokawa running his own company

>But without poverty there won't be football stars.

This is actually true. Niglets on welfare play basketball and handegg all day long, and when they go to their government mandated public school, they play nigball there and get straight A's handed to them.

Meanwhile white kids and asians have 10 hours of homework every night and then get penalized when their SAT scores are too high.

Nothing, but you can't steal. They're probably so tightly knitted that they could guess as to who would do such a thing anyways. It's stopped at the organic cultural level though rather than a robotic state that attempts to make up for shitty culture.

This is all fine and dandy until some fucker acuses you and then you get lynched by the town.

I doubt they're retarded.

The novels are garbage though?

Die nakamurafag

No, it's a heavy handed explanation of the multi-layered nature of law in modern society and how social "laws" are to remain unspoken.

>1 hour of nothing

No. It's a statement on the basis of laws demonstrated by showing that even without a written law forbidding something, social pressures will ensure that the general consensus on what is allowable is enforced.

It may not be illegal to run down the street yelling NIGGERS, but that doesn't mean there won't be consequences for it.

Agreed. The obnoxious lines really accentuated the heavy handed moral lessons. This new version would be much more difficult to write pretentious reviews about.

Can his bike really talk or Kino is just schizophrenic??

Everyone can hear the bike

how does it work then? is it magical bike?

>pol opinions
>reddit spacing
This is an anime board. Take your simplistic vitriol back where it belongs.

i'm ambivalent about the scanlines but it was pretty cool

>Reddit spacing meme
Opinion discarded.

The name may be retarded, but so are unnecessary line breaks.

Will it be the colosseum story we saw in the 03 anime last week or does she go to another colosseum?

WHY DID THEY CHANGE KINO AND BIKE'S VOICE???

bike ded

fuck off back to Sup Forums nigger

how ironic

>Kino
dead (married)
>Bike-kun
ded

No because it's made in Japan, not America

It's a fact though? Live in Detroit for a while, the ghetto areas and I'm sure you'll change your tone.

Reminder to watch this show RAW or you're going too easy on yourself.

Wrong. It's mental health

Lax gun laws only work in wide open low population density areas like middle America and Iceland; dense cities have too many people in close proximity for it to be safe.

I just checked on wiki, both of them are alive...

It's probably mainly the niggers.

Marriage is the end of life, user...

Could it be poverty? Could it be courts and cops fucking over an entire race? Nah just gonna go with hurr black people

Easy to say being alone now is fine but a few decades later that solitude you eat you alive.

Could this series be taken as an argument for open borders?

FUCK OFF Sup Forums

The ED is so damn good.

It's a talking bike

Have you considered the possibility that blaming the courts and cops is just as easy of a copout as blaming race?

>your mind on Sup Forums

I haven't before, but now I have. No, doesn't seem like a cop out.

Maybe black people should try and not break the law. Seems to work pretty well for everyone else.

Oh that's your solution? "lmao just tell them to dont do bad stuff"
When has that ever worked ever with any large group of people?

Just saying, your community isn't going to fix itself if you constantly avoid responsibility for your own actions.
You have no idea how often I've heard, 'it's society's fault that I tried to rob that liquor store.'

go back to pol

It happens to be working quite well for me right now.
And before you call me Bill fucking Gates, I live in a one room apartment.

>shit posting in kino threads
>muh Sup Forums
>terrible CGI

oh boy this is going to be an enraging 3 months

I don't care about you, an individual, I'm talking about an entire group of people. What I meant by the previous post was that you're not going to change the behavior of an entire group just by telling them to act differently.

Take a look at any poor white or asian community.

Society is made up of individuals.
If statistics reflect an inordinate amount of crime by a large group, it's still the result of individual decisions.

Exactly.
Poor black culture, and to a lesser extent, poor Mexican culture is gang culture.
Kids are tought to idolize drug dealers, criminals, to envy wealth and despise society.

You're fucking blind if you think that the only reason blacks have it worse off than everyone else is a racist society.
It's irresponsible.

If this episode had been farther into the season, and not the very first, it wouldn't have been as bad.
But now this specific episode/topic is going to get brought up every single week.

That's true but it's more about vicinity than racial preference on the part of the criminals.

I haven't watched the original in years. Was it as hamfisted when it comes to explaining the quirks of the countries that she visited? I remember some countries having really vague rules but this first episode, they flat out said why they kill people.

Was Kino practicing aiming with her left hand so she can be ambidextrous? Also, she is her stance all weird? Sorry, haven't read the books or watched the old anime.

Individual choice doesn't translate 1:1 to how a group acts. Convincing one individual to not commit crime is way easier than trying to do so with an entire group. Socioeconomic factors weight much more heavily on a group than on an individual.

t. Sup Forums

Dug into my old archives to listen to Kino's old voice again. Are niizk still the best or do I need to look into updating?

t. Sup Forums

Which one do you like better so far?

And yet it isn't the group which commits the crimes, Einstein.

It was never rereleased or remastered, so niizk should still be the best.