Is there any hope for the future, anons?

Been coming here for awhile, but just the last few days i was seeing some posts showing data of past present and future demographics and politics. I'm depressed as fuck anons, the future seems pretty hopeless.

Nihilistic feels are the worst feels

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

No. Is all lost.

Don't be a fucking faggot. You should be happy you're living through difficult times. There, I said it, you should be HAPPY. You have a chance to prove yourself, you have the chance to leave a true legacy. Don't whine about hard times, embrace them and prove to the world you're one of the strong men to make through it. But feelsgood motivational shit won't make things happen, you'll actually need to move your ass.

>>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs
Why are you pasting this everywhere, Chaim? Those are the standard JIDF shill and slide topics.

I'm worried that ideal view of reality cannot reasonably manifest itself in reality. I fear that as time moves forward that my ideaology and beliefs becomes ever more at odds with society.

I believe technology will actively destroy any chance we have at finding peace. I believe technology will be the death of humanity and the cause of Nietsche's Last Men.

getting blackpilled is something everyone goes through for some amount of time and to some degree. Its all part of the process

You have to find your way to success. You can't do anything to help your people as a worthless neet, improve yourself. The majority of people who believe in these unconventional views spend their time working, studying earning money having families. The war isnt coming tomorrow morning man, it might not come in our lifetime, wait and prepare.

>You're a big Joe

f-for you....

>it’s the jews I swear not my shitskin brothers that have a pure anti white agenda

Hey white guy I hope you have a nice day!

I'd agree with this. I lose hope from time to time as well, but fear is the mind killer. We cannot not live our lives in fear. It is only by believing that we can overcome the impossible that we can turn this lead into gold. If we wallow in defeat then we have already sealed our fate; our wills cannot be broken.

You too Gunter.

To steal a quote from Spengler, optimism is cowardice user. Take an honest assessment of yourself and the world and plan accordingly. That is not to say you can not find enjoyment in the world but there is no hope for you if you try to live as you wish it were instead of how it is.
My recommendation would be to pick up a book and work on your mind while at the same time you work on your body. Become a cultured thug and embrace the struggle. it is one of the few things (((they))) can not take from you.

Well dude, when you are an atheist that's how it is when you isolate yourself from society, or find it degenerate. By proxy your god is the government and your religion is society. The more you deny your God and society, the more you will suffer and be rejected. Find Jesus and escape from the prison. That's why God sent his only son to die for you. Your idea of the world is merely just your perception of all the influences and manipulation in society by (them) and the government. Blackpilled is when you are an atheist and you realize that you really have no clue if God exists or not, and that you feel detached from the world around you and that this shitty life is all you will ever know or have. Take the red pill and see through the prison. Your world you despise tells you to think i'm an idiot and that i believe in fairytales and God doesn't make sense. Your world is also ran by (them) and is promoting everything from kill whitey and embrace diversity, to promoting pedophilia and making men obsolete.

I disagree; I do not believe that optimism is cowardice. Pessimism is easy, optimism, hope, and lightheartedness in be face of absolute destruction is hard.

My grand hope is in Revelations, in the Triumphant, vidicatative return of the spiritual.

well the winds are changing so yeah its actually isnt looking hopeless anymore dude
This was before, but now its actually the time where everything swings into the right place so cheer up :)

Did I tell you to be pessimistic?
>Take an honest assessment of yourself and the world and plan accordingly
I emphasized a realistic rather then an optimistic approach. You can't live like it is the 1950's and expect to find happiness. You have to live in the present. That means you may not ever find the perfect wife or have kids or any of the other things that traditionally gave a person meaning. You will need to forge a new path that is appropriate for this time and place, the tail end of western civilization before the collapse.

God bless you

Nope OP no hope, only darkness now.

>7777
amen

You'll feel much better if you ignore a lot of the threads. If the OP is obvious left wing blabber don't go on it.

There's a reason why 50,000 bridges have been deemed unsafe and in need of immediate repair.There's a reason why roads are crumbling and cities can't keep the street lights on.
All empires fall. What will rise from the ashes is what matters.These are the last seconds of the rollercoaster ride- so enjoy it.

Dune is great book and carries some useful redpills for a fantasy setting. I'm reading some Evola now, its pretty good.
There is no guarantee of anything in life, not even of us winning. But if we give up there is a 0% chance of victory. It makes me smile though thinking of all those supposed normies living their lives with no-one the wiser as to what beliefs they hold closely in secret.

oh wow, a govt that actually helps their men.

>black pigeon

Nope.