My doctor just confirmed that using cell phones near your ear do cause brain tumors and keeping them in jeans kill...

My doctor just confirmed that using cell phones near your ear do cause brain tumors and keeping them in jeans kill sperm. How about that?
Sup Forums was right after all.
When will you switch to eadphones and ethernet cables?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2092574/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4074720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is retarded

>speech requires one to move face muscles
>increases bloodflow
>increases the surface temperature of facial skin

This is bad how?

Look at all that radiation. Everyone knows radiation causes cancer. Cell phones BTFO

It's phone radiation effect on tissue. You don't have muscles inside of your skull.
High temp causes damage to sperm and nearby brain tissue. At the least you may get an acoustic neuroma.

my mom died of a glioblastoma multiforme tumor that developed where the antenna of the cordless phone would be and she used it at least an hour a day for twenty years.
Baby fucking and killing kike doctors wouldn't even give her mj treatment because there was no benefit to it.

I am going to burn this fucking country down
hi CICS

You know what kind of radiation really heats the skin? Sunlight. True storey.

d-does wifi do this too?

>You don't have muscles inside of your skull.
You don't have muscles inside any bones. The face is full of muscles.

Yes, UV light gives you cancer as well.

No muscles in inner ear and in temporal lobe.

Vitamin D tho

Try living in a forest or on a farm for a week or two and feel the 90's again. Do you member that ethernet feel?

i wouldnt worry if you dont talk on your mobile phone all the fucking time
even electromagnetic fields have a negative impact on the human body
warming up cells etc ...

What about it?
Every human north from Africa has a defficiency.

You can't shun the sun and your body is able to make something called cholesterol and stores it in the skin. When the cholesterol is exposed to the ultraviolet-B radiation in sun light it undergoes a chemical reaction that transforms the cholesterol into vitamin D3. The D3 undergoes a series of chemical reactions in the liver and kidneys that eventually result in the production of Vitamin D.

dude what

cell phone radiation doesnt literally heat your head

that heat is from the fucking battery

what the fuck you fucking science illiterate fucking niggers

You doctor is wrong. Cell phones aren't capable of generating radiation at a high enough frequency to penetrate your dead skin, let alone actually damage cells inside your body.

Hold your bare hand to your face forb15 minutes and then see if your skin gets warm

I'm sorry user.

As a med fag myself I can assure you that you should just stay ignorant about those things.

>cause brain tumors
Might be somehow true but then again people use cell phones all over the world, some even have them "glued" permanently to their heads as a part of their job and yet I've never met any physician that would state cell phones cause brain tumors in comparison to lung cancer caused by smoking (I would imagine that you had to use cell phone at least 12 hrs a day for 10 years otherwise it's as tumor inducing as getting breast cancer as a man from drinking bottled water with traces of estrogen so basically a rare case).

> keeping them in jeans kill sperm
Loled at that hard, even if that's true I would really like to see that guy presenting some papers to back that up, or is that another influence of no significance?

Also using earphones (or head phones, same shit really), take it from someone that was talking with a head of otolaryngologist ward, your hearing cells die so rapidly that after using this shit while teen for 3-4 hrs a day you will have hearing of a 40-50yo at age of 25-30 and at 50 you will need hearing aid stuck to your ear or ears.

We all die one way or another so don't get fired up with such details and just enjoy your life while you can.

every electrical device
electrical wiring in the wall
electrical landlines, transofrmators near the house
it all radiates a electromagnetic field
that has possibly a harmful negative impact on the human body cells with heating it up

you can't hide from it unless you go full ted kaczynski

Who is the nigger now?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2092574/

>Results from present studies on use of mobile phones for ⩾10years give a consistent pattern of increased risk for acoustic neuroma and glioma. The risk is highest for ipsilateral exposure.

There are other studies. Check them out.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4074720/

>A correlation exists between mobile phone radiation exposure, DNA–fragmentation level and decreased sperm motility.

>what is SAR
>no biological effects at all goy
>black science man is clear on this
>chemo is cheap goys, dont worry

>Results from present studies on use of mobile phones for ⩾10years

This is kinda weird study or very basic/superficial one. Like come on the only factor taken in consideration is time? And not time spent with a device stuck to your ear but verbal testimony of cell phone usage?

>If a study had several publications on certain aspects, we used the latest publication giving the most relevant data. In total, we identified 18 studies for this presentation. Two publications were cohort studies (one study analyzed twice with longer follow‐up) and 16 were case–control studies. No mortality studies were included. Three studies came from USA, four from Denmark, one from Finland, five from Sweden, one from the UK, one from Germany, one from Japan and two from study groups partly overlapping some of these studies.

This shit is why I hate medical papers. Again a document based mainly on other papers done to "prove" someones thesis. We had those at our university too when young doctors/residents go for their final papers to get their specialization degree they have to come up with some papers too impress the board. Most of these just push a certain angle disregarding own studies (or lack of own studies). If this was really a matter of heal hazard we would have this plastered in medical books next to colon cancer,lung cancer or even stomach cancer and yet it's a non issue.

There's no key to follow on that image. Is the red 5 degrees hotter? 0.005?

>if it was a real threat it would be in (((medical books)))

hi vee.

> DNA–fragmentation level and decreased sperm motility

Mobility =/= sperm count (killing sperm)
Stop interpreting medical papers without any critical thinking or while being fixated on one aim. As said electromagnetic field is everywhere and cell phones are near to no threat compared to e.g. dust/smog particles in the air, even our own planet is emitting electromagnetic field as we speak.

Ok sorry, it seems I have to be more specific and put it in the layman's term for people like you.

If there is close to no incidents of brain tumors treated in hospitals in comparison to lung cancer or colon cancer or even heart tumors like heart myxoma which are rare as fuck then yea they are a non issue if you can't prove strong correlation to the cause.

thank god I don't wear jeans.

Read the small print when you buy a cell phone, this is well know now.

Haha just think of all those roasties getting over cooked cuz they kept pointing a cancer cannon at their #3 combo with a side of fries. I

cellphones are a cancer itself, jewish in and out... everyone checking these devices like they are zombies, cannot even keep their eyes away for 10 minutes. I've seen people use it in church, uni class, hs class, the bus, work REUNIONS, its like they have no respect for anyone, they yearn for the "beep" of the notification sound. unbelievable, people are sick, i cant stand cellphone users (i.e everyone)
i dont have one and im treated like an outcast, everyone thinks i have a kind of mental condition when its infact them that are the wicked and wretched
its a sad time we live in, but knowing someone even if far away thinks likewise... makes me feel not so alone.

not only does it make you dumber by killing braincells (which are scarce in current day population as it is) but it also makes you get cancer, maybe this is a selection thing but i doubt it...

You will get the same image if you hold your hand to your ear for 15min.
Electronic and electromagnetic fields has no proven physical effects if they dont project too much J/(s*m^3).

Same as you shouldn't drink hot coffee at McDonalds after someone got burnt or that you don't microwave your iphone just because some people did.

Don't get me wrong I didn't disagree that it's not harmful but the scope is minimal otherwise we would see some strong causation like again in the case of colon cancer (active carbon and Aromatic hydrocarbon which is created during fat burning plus other shit) and for now it's just a no man's territory since there is not enough "papers" that provide that solid evidence it's there.

>friend keeps her cellphone in her bra, gets tumors exactly where the phone was kept, only in that breast.
>pure cohencidence
>has both breasts removed
>has ovaries and uterus removed to "minimize future risk"
>in massive medical debt on top of student debt
>only 30, looks 50

STOP THIS THREAD!
IT'S CAUSING ME CANCER!

Don't be a retard. Leave you phone alone when you get home from work (don't sit there glued to it for 5 hours every night), Don't sleep with it near your head, and you'll be fine

But I listen to background youtube 24/7

>keeps cellphone in her bra
but why would you do that

I heard that the evidence is being suppressed in the hospitals of children being diagnosed with brain tumors, because we all know that children love to have that phone. I will have to look into it more other than some talk shows. All I know is long conversations on a cell phone and there is some heat. Smart meters are bad also as well as 5G.

>5G.
This. 5G is ***bad news***. But it's being rolled out.

Imagine what it is doing to your balls when you have your phone in your pocket.

>that giant 6 inch google phablet
Small dick, large phone

Good thing I only call on speaker phone and I fucking hate jeans

burger education, taught to mock risk consideration like all compliant citizens. one of her friends got the flu the day after a flu shot, posted a paragraph on faceberg on how flu vaccines are 'like totally safe' and how she still recommends everyone get one.

>I am going to burn this fucking country down
How so?

and having a microwave in your house causes your pets to mutate

If you live in Europe and have vitamin D defficiency you're probably not white.

This thread is still on,
I can feel the cancer growing!

>When will you switch to eadphones and ethernet cables?
never, the only thing the NSA can't read is written with pen and paper

>it's being rolled out.
wet got answers for it, let them waste their money

normal headphones don't help you need and airbridged headphone, otherwise the plugs will just place the radiation field closer to your brain

it is actually from the radiation. the idiotic thing is that for safety approval only this heating effect is tested.

Your doctor is simply retarded, mobile cells emit radio waves, which are not ionizing radiations unlike X and Gamma ray, thus they can't harm you nor causing cancer

*cause

>doctor
in soft "science"

>trusting polish medicine practitioner

By any chance are you retarded? You are more likely to get cancer from visible light, and that happening is impossible.

So heat now causes cancer?
Do warm climates have more cancer?

put it in your pocket and drink your onion juice, you'll be fine.

>My doctor just confirmed that using cell phones near your ear do cause brain tumors

This is why we don't let your doctors practice here without taking tests.

to be fair, you don't let doctors having taken tests practice either
so much for ultra-statist "healthcare", I guess

ethernet cable won't fit in phone op
pls help

i don't make phone calls. I text people so they can respond whenever they're free.

>sending server passwords via insecure sms

ok but now i can't leave desk
pls help

i'm a brain tumour caused by a mobile phone

AMA

I'd hate to break it to you, but Google temporal muscle... also muscle contractions also produce heat. Hence why we shiver when we are cold. Or when you finish working out at the gym you feel really warm.

Of course by the logic of this image working out causes radiation too.

Lmao

Sorry user that’s awful.

I was going to do this until I realized that literally everyone around me has WiFi and there are cell towers fucking everywhere. For every radio you turn off, 20 people turn one on, Mateusz. Maybe it is different in your country.

We are pretty much forced onto Faraday enclosures. $$$

Rip anons mom.

We will help you burn it down and rake you last.

It's called speaker phone...

I'm just imagining some autist being like "hey i should google that" and he goes to plug in his phone in the nearest fucking ethernet outlet