At first glance, that might seem like a compassionate, kind thing to do...

>At first glance, that might seem like a compassionate, kind thing to do. But the language in the petition makes it clear that those petitioning want white South Africans to jump the proverbial line when it comes to immigration to the U.S., at a cost to immigrants of darker hues.
>The claims of white genocide have been repeated with increasing frequency recently. In October 2017, protesters consisting mostly of white South Africans marched throughout the country to protest a string of deadly attacks in rural areas. Many claimed that white farmers were more likely to die than the average South African.

>Murders on farms in South Africa are at their highest level since 2010-2011, according to a BBC report from November of last year: South African police say that 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March 2017. The year before, that number was 58.

>But those numbers reflect the “total number of murdered farmers, farmworkers and visitors to farms regardless of race,” Newsweek reports. The same BBC report also found that the claim that farmers were more likely to be murdered than the average South African “is not supported by reliable data.”
theroot.com/the-same-people-who-want-to-keep-somalians-out-of-the-u-1823512891

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters
africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible
africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/
youtube.com/watch?v=WIP5TAGI3m8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So?

>The Root

What a huge mistake it was to give negros white man technology.

>Reliable
>South African Govt

They have a point.

>these people have a different agenda than us with our explicit pro-black bias. They should feel bad for this cuz gibs also yeah South Africa is a scary shithole but let's not read too much into the government's games of semantics that might prove the people wanting to call white south africans refugees have a point and just believe the murders line up with the most recent south african census

Yes Exactly we will take any white over any brown anytime!

It's the data muh whytegenucide people quote, but then they pretend they don't know it involves more than just whites

>the same people who want to keep violent niggers out want to let in successful educated white people who are about to be literally genocided
i don't see the contradiction here

>Fuck you Boers get out of Africa it belongs to black people
>Fuck you America why are you importing Boers instead of black people?

the concept of "racism is bad" or "there is no differences at all in race" ruined everything. It needs to be mainstream to simply point out why whites are on average preferable to blacks.

>the people who want to keep out citizens from a nation filled with Al-Shabaab terrorists, pirates and murderers who hate America and don't have the necessary documents to legally migrate to America for whatever reason, want Trump to let in the citizens from a nation whose government is taking away their rightfully owned farmland and being left with nothing
WOAHHHHH

>literally the the government has said that they are going to drive whites out and they are not allowed to own property anymore but they will not be killed yet
>literally said "yet"
for fucks sake these article writers are literally accessory to genocide

>The same BBC report also found that the claim that farmers were more likely to be murdered than the average South African “is not supported by reliable data.”

We need to go through every media article that says shit like this and archive it, in case genocide ever occurs.

I would prefer to take 1000 boers than even a single stinking ape.

Rich educated farmers are just as valuable to America as impoverished Somalians who will go on welfare forever.

>"I love eating shit"
>t. left-wingers world wide

>regardless of race,”
oy vey goym you know the niggers can be farmers too

>successful educated white people
>Afrikaners

Let's not exaggerate lad

>Hostile, unintelligent, probably don't speak english, and will likely never assimilate

>Educated, civilized, with similar cultural values

Yep both groups have the exact same potential, and would be a positive influence on our society.

>regardless of race
How many nigger farmers were killed?

>in case
Farms are attecked by nigger ops killers for years.

>at a cost to immigrants of darker hues.

fuck niggers
allauha akber

>theroot.com

And into the trash it goes.

Julius Malema is not a part of the government, he's actually in opposition and was accused by the ANC of being a Zimbabwean puppet to destabilize the country
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters

more educated than half the farmers and all the niggers in the south, Celtus

>The same people who want to keep out educated White South Africans want to import brain dead Somalis

Are you that knowledgeable about south Africa that you think farmworkers are not black?

>Zimbabwean puppet
Are they promising him all the rat meat he can carry?
>destabilize
Stable countries don't run out of drinking water.

>farmworkers and farmers are the same thing
Hol op u be sain WE WUZ FARMER AN SHIET?

Um...a sovereign nation has the right to allow immigration from where it desires it and deny immigration from where it does not desire it.
White south Africans are more desirable than Somalis.

/thread

Explain to me why nigbabwe is starving and begging white farmers to come back if niggers are competent farmers.

>total number of murdered farmers, farmworkers and visitors to farms regardless of race
Implying nogs can run a farm or do much else besides farmhand work, and are almost never the targets of attacks

>the same people who want to let in somalians want Trump to keep white south africans out of the US

If they were killing each other, then no, that's their own problem. Like Bosnia.

White farmers hire blacks as farm hands for a lot of the physical work.

>Afrikaners
>speak English

Some of the big city types can... more or less, but you really think that Farmer Malan who lives in bumfuck nowhere in the middle of nowhere Free State where all his neighbours are blacks who speak oogabooga and broken Afrikaans and the nearest white people are also Afrikaners in the same position have good English?

Most farmers listen to bad Afrikaans music and radio shows, speak Afrikaans only, go to a church with only Afrikaners, read Rapport or Beeld or some shit and almost physically recoil when forced to interact with the English language kek

Are the Somalis under imminent threat of violence?

>Somalis largely illiterate muslims who destroyed their own country with Islam and tribal wars who hate the west and want to kill us

>SA Whites built their country from dust and stones, educated, skilled and are being murdered

GEE I WONDER WHY WE WANT ONE AND NOT THE OTHER??????

fucking niggers

how many hobbits were killed? how many unicorns?

Actual data and analysis here, since facts don't care about your feelings
africacheck.org/2017/05/08/analysis-calculating-farm-murder-rate-sa-near-impossible
And here
africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-statistics-farm-attacks-murders-sa/

>Fake quote
Peak polish intelectual

Every person who belongs to the root should be targeted and wiped out. Death to all anti-white propagandists. May all root writers be shot, die in car accidents and experience endless suffering. May all root writers be genocided and have their lineage cleansed from the gene-pool. Every root propagandist should be purged and eradicated until the anti-white negroid and jewish supremacists are entirely exposed and extinguished.

All of them can. I can speak Afrikaans and english fluently. I have never met a single afrikaner that couldn't understand english at least. Also

>afrikaners want to interact with afrikaner culture such as afrikaans churches and magazines.

Well fuck me right.

today I learned people serve their own interests...

>theroot
really?

I mostly just want both sides to finally admit that they're only for certain people of color. Once that's finally accomplished we can begin the real work.

Race war now.

Because one group are economic migrants with nothing to offer apart from rape & crime, the other are a persecuted group who are the victims of racist genocide, who DO have something to offer, it's a no brainer who you should let in.

You should leave you don't belong on this board nigger. Spear chuckers should have all died of AIDS and Ebola naturally in Africa, it was the mistake of white missionaries to even keep this race of parasitic brown turds alive!

featured on the chrome propaganda roll daily

Maybe I have an outdated image sorry I’ll get back in my time machine and go back to the 80s now

Fuck you niggers!!! All you fucking kike spammers with you "Sign the (((Petition)))" threads gave these kikes ammo!!! All of you who pushed the "Sign the (((Petition)))" to allow in white South Africans can eat a fucking bullet!!!

DO NOT LET ANYONE FROM AFRICA INTO THE US!!!
GIVE THE WHITE SOUTH AFRICANS GUNS AND AMMO!!!

fpbp

Don't they know how to farm and pick fruit and stuff?

>I want thousands of dollars instead of a debt.

Its that simple. But sjw are so fucked in the head that the truth hirts them. Pure neurosis.

I miss the Bannon days, back then we just admitted to be white supremacists.

>The same people that want to bring in Somalis are the same people hat don’t want South Africans
Niggers just need to die at this point 13th amendment was a mistake and forced by gun point

Looks like Jamal is worried that there won't be enough food stamps and harvest boxes to go around if the united states were to allow white immigrants. Dumb nigger. This is why a civil war is coming and the groid is going to starve in the streets.

>The same people who want to bring somalians into the US complain about white refugees.

There is NO genocide. If farming is dangerous then find a new job. You dont see me complaining that I am too old to work in the local whore house so I should get preferential treatment.

KYS faggot

Somalians are literally monkeys, whilst the white south africans have atleast the IQ of the smartest somalian immigrant in general.

> Are you that knowledgeable about south Africa that you think farmworkers are not black?
There's you're whole problem. No. They're generally not. And they 're not under attack if they are. Only the white farmers. Therefore we want to give white farmers amnesty.
It's white people who are having their property seized not black people.
And yes, the great majority of the farmers are white. Ignorant ass. Don't start threads when you have no clue what you're talking about.

those white south africans probably speak English and believe in Americanism like freedom of speech.

Definitely better immigrants than some random somalis.

>those petitioning want white South Africans to jump the proverbial line when it comes to immigration to the U.S
I don't even think burger-niggers want more Somalians in the US, they are (and Haitians) the worst niggers

Non Sequitur. You ready for the explanation?

What the average US citizen wants is limited immigration, period. What is limited immigration? Immigration that is merit based. Merit based immigration puts a filter on what you are allowing in vs what you are not allowing in. I know this might seem complicated at first, but let me explain.

In Europe, namely France, Germany, Sweden, and the UK, there is a immigration PROBLEM. That PROBLEM is the lack of filter on whom they allow into their countries. The problem has manifest itself in increased rapes, murders, violence, and societal decline. People are less safe, and the jobs these people were supposed to take on have become increased swathes of welfare recipients. It's like making purified water. You can choose to have your source as a mountain spring, with some well deposits that can be filtered to almost the same level as the mountain spring. This works because the majority of the water is able to dilute any potential negative impacts of the well water.

In other places, like Commiefornia, they are planning to recycle sewage into the reservoirs. This means that chemicals that cannot be purified (estrogens for example) will continue to be in the water, and the amount of negative particulates cannot be diluted enough to prevent a negative impact to the drinking water.

Immigration? Same thing. Same principal. Same mathematical problem. Now, here's how your very basic observance fits into the immigration filter most Americans want.

South African "whites"? They are like well water. Other Africans? Mostly like sewage. You wouldn't pick the shortest guy on the court for your basketball team. You wouldn't pick the slowest guy in class for your relay team. You wouldn't pick a vegan yoga instructor to represent you in the Sumo arenas, or UFC. No, you pick what you want to represent you.

White South African farmers are producers, not leechers.

8% are black. Can they also go to the USA? See the stats in my post above yours.

Somali gets in, lives in US on social aid and is like
>Dang babeh, I'm suffering so much from dis racism cause he said nigger and not nigga with softer a, dang man dese cracka ass crackers keeps me down babeh
WELL THEN FUCKING STAY IN SOMALIA THEN YOU MORONIC NIGGER!
AND FOR ALL OF YOU FUCKING MONKEYS COMPLAINING GO FUCKING BACK!!
GO TO WAKANDA!

And of course Cletus here knows as much about South Africa as he does about grammar, as his post shows

The reason it's
>near impossible
is because SA stopped getting race data on murders (wonder why).
Those links also state that
>difficult to know who is a farmer
However, if you go through those two pages and count the number of actual white farmers, and use pre-2003 murder rate stats, then
>300 per 100,000
murder rate. Actually higher than the 154 and 176 per 100,000 reported on alt-right sites.

Farming typical doesn't result in getting show and clubbed to death by feral pack-niggers. you fucking feral pack-nigger

There will be no coming back to rebuild SA, there will only be an intervention to kill everybody.

If the Rats think they can “brown” America with immigration why can’t we “white” it again with immigration?

Seems like the murders are going down, I'd anything

>the same people demanding somalians be brought into the U.S. are cheering about white South Africans being murdered

Based as fuck.

>we

SA refugees now!

>if one wills an end, one must also will the means to it; if one wants slaves, one is a fool if one educates them to be masters

Are those 8% having their land seized based on their skin color?

No.

FUCK NO!!!
STOP TELLING THE KIKES YOU WANT TO IMPORT SHIT FROM AFRICA!!!

Kek. Thanks for the chuckle based nip.

Sounds like some trickery trying to get the US to not import white refugees who will be murdered otherwise

somalis can go to the black ethnostate

Give them guns and ammo. Let them hold their ground.

If you agree to importing a single white South African you are giving the kikes reason to import a million niggers from Africa.

Unironically KYS.

We ask for refugees they'll spin it and take in only the useless nignogs. If we refuse then the whites continue to die. Either way it's fucked.

literally nothing wrong with his grammar. Cute how you ran out of recourse and went straight for ad hom.

It was a poetic license.

Wow, our evil agenda of helping white humans over feral nigger animals has been discovered. We might have accidentally allowed people into the country that could actually contribute to society.

>you are giving the kikes
literally if you kill your enemies they win tier. I dont think you understand what is going on here, not that you are an organic poster.

Answer this faggot.

Archive and then screencap everyone either supporting this or denying it.
In any screencap, include the archive link.

Don't let them get away with this...

Yes there was, brainlet (if not the samefag).
And his "argument" could only be made by a retarded who doesn't know shit about South Africa. Even Like Southern has talked about how farmworkers are usually black, everyone knows this, it's always been like this

>The Root
Quit posting this nigger shit.
>memeflag
predictable

>#notall: the article

>If we refuse then the whites continue to die.
ARM THEM!!!

We give arms to everyone else but whites. That shit needs to end. Give these white South Africans guns and ammo. Let them hold their ground.

DO NOT IMPORT ANYTHING FROM AFRICA YOU MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS!!!

why the fuck would you let in white south africans? They're probably not that white anymore.

Also, anyone that willingly lives in africa is too dumb to live in america.

KYS faggot

You kikes trying to subvert to "save" these white South Africans will only go to justifying the importation of more niggers.

So. Your argument has been destroyed and every turn to the point you have been reduced to personal attacks and ad hominems.
You must feel so much shame.
Sage because fuck meme flags.

>implying Somalis are having all their shit taken away by a bunch of raving Communists