Having a “girlfriend” is degenerate

Are you ready for marriage?
Are you already married? Let’s talk about marriage.

Would you call her a "girlfriend" if your courting her?
What'd you say when someone asks?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs
It’s always these fucking memeflag I swear to god

Your the only german I will allow into the US when your country collapses soon. Keep up the pasta.

No dude the general term
Waiting 4 years for marriage is a cuck scheme

What the fuck faggot
If you have a girlfriend the only reason you do not marry is you’re a cuck

Well I can't legally marry a 14 year old here so I have to wait.

this

Marriage is degenerate. You don't need the government to tell you that a woman belongs to you especially when they also tell you that she can leave whenever she wants with half your stuff and the kids.

Funny fact is that age of legal marriage and thus consent was in pre1900 America around 8 years

Wow. I agree. But please use your own opinion next time and not copypasta.

What YOU mean is state (((documented))) marriage

How else are you going to get married? Places of (((worship))) automatically send the information to the state.

>Sup Forums rightly notices all e-celebs pushed are coincidentally jewish
>cryptojew accuses niggers of D&C

Yea I know that already.

>Are you already married?
Yes

Don’t you think that shouldn’t happen

Should have added
>to a woman of your race
Btw

Wife and I met young, been married for over 10 years, have two kids with a third on a way. Life is pretty outstanding.

Remember Sup Forums, marrying a Christian virgin is not a meme, it's literally the only way to go.
>pic related

>have you signed a contract with a 70% chance of losing half your wealth within the next 5 years?

fuck you schlomo
Politicians better fix our marriage

I just don't want to "date" anymore. Dating is fucking degenerate, it's a pseudo-marriage with a predestined divorce. I've wasted enough time dating women who demanded all of my time and attention while we were together only to see them leave after a year or two. What did I get for all that time invested? I have no children. They force you to build a bond with them and then they just burn it. What an absolute waste of time.

I am never dating an "equal" again. Next time I will find a woman who is much younger, much less experienced, much less wealthy than I am, so she actually has a vested interest in the bond we've built and doesn't just burn it one day on a whim.
Women should wed at 18 and men at 30 or so when they have established themselves.

>I don’t slave for Jews. I slave for (((politicians))).

>Marriage is Hallal
>Not mariage is Haram
Fuck you Mohammed

And also fuck the christcuks.

Religion is a the true degeneracy, the poison of the inferior and uneducated mind.

Religion is for subhumans.
All monotheistic/judeo-christian religions were created by ignorant uneducated sandniggers
Prove me wrong, faggots.

Oh and KYS obviously, "heaven" awaits you on the otherside user. You can't stop suffering right now.

How long should you attend a church before you start asking the girls out. I am trying out different churches in my area now but I feel like it would be too obvious for me to start coming on to the girls right away

Can*

Thinking women only marry for money is a mgtow tier meme
Just be really interested in her if she is non degenerate you will have no problem unless you’re from New York or any other libshit infested city, good luck man

sex before marriage is degenerate. holding hands is degenerate. kissing is degenerate. hugging is degenerate. shaking hands is degenerate. making eye contact is degenerate.

see how retarded you sound?

>Christcuck church dating

So it's not a meme. You virgin cucks really do that. Wow.
Hilarious, my dude.

I was raised as a harem serf to keep my brother's has-beens warm. How or why would I get married? Only one I ever loved is now a hooker. Fuck marriage.

>basic moral institution degenerate
>writing books is degenerate lol let’s worship animals and fuck them
This is your brain on paganism

If you're going to church just to pick up church girls you're missing the entire point

This

I’m not religious but can you name a better place to find women? Non-virgin garbage slags need not apply. If you are a woman and not in a relationship with the person you lost your virginity to, you are literal fucking garbage

I’m also trying to become Christian, I hate being an atheist, but I’m finding it very difficult to bluepill myself into something there’s no evidence for

Read: Because you can't into a trad waifu if David Brock gibs you the Seth Rich treatment.

You sound like someone who eats pussy

nigga what the fuck is wrong with your finger

Reminder that pagan romans wrote about Jesus and his resurrecting

What’s a good denomination to attend for people who are traditional and chaste?

Trim your nails you fucking dirtbag

Nigger what
Literally all of Christianity

Begom ordodox because it's the one true church

The fact is, cultural christianity has by and large replaced actual christianity. Women aren't chaste no matter what denomination you visit unless they're already married. Orthodoxy is your best bet though, although the chance is still negligible

>I started out same place as you until I actually started studying not only the Bible but the historicity of the Scripture. Changed my entire perspective. Pic related is just one such example.

My advice is not to get hung up on denominations, but rather focus on a church that makes Scriptural accuracy their priority.

I'm married with a son, and my wife wants to have as many kids as we can handle.

To all of the youngfags here, don't listen to the effeminate permavirgins on Sup Forums, marriage and children are great and (for most people) grant a true sense of purpose and perpetual deep gratification that is borderline impossible to find anywhere else. If you marry some vapid cunt, that's your own fault--there are plenty of good women out there.

Meh, not really scared of getting a stormy relationship, Socrates or was it Plato he said having a hard relationship with the wife is like a test for him

This goy gets it

yup the true christian girls will see right through your falseness

I don’t lie though, I tell them I want to learn more about God and scripture and that’s true