Phos a cute

pls tell me she won't suffer too much

>she

>triggered

>female VA
I'm going to keep saying she/her

she will suffer

she is a qt tho

Lets call them whatever the fuck we want. Its not important.

good first episode!

This show is really pretty to look at.

anyone has some shots of smug!Phos?

Please make another one like that pic, but with thighs/ass shots. This show makes my dick diamonds.

it

lewd

Cute boys(girls(rocks)) with cute butts

I want to fuck the mercury one

true kino this season

Onii-sama

This anime gives such a great melancholic feeling. It reminds me of Simoun.

>fuck
>mercury
it was nice knowing you, user

I originally wanted to crop some of the shitposts in the previous thread into this picture, next to these smug Phos reaction faces, but I'm too lazy for it.

the second one is perfect

Not smug but worth posting.

i loved the background shots of him hanging out with Zircon

Beautiful.

Cheeky little nocunny.

So what exactly is the plot of the show?

moon people are evil

have patience. not everything has to be revealed during the first episode.

Post apocaliptic world. 28 inmortal gem people live in the only island thats left under the care of their Sensei. Attackers come from the moon to capture them.
Sensei asks Phos, who is a fuckwit, to do an encyclopedia.
It was a bad move by his part because Phos starts finding out a lot of stuff.

Needs a chain link fence edit.

>when you show him your hardness lvl

What if he wears a condom?

Pretty bold choice to make phosphophyllite the MC instead of a more well known stone.

The cutest.

Doesn't this series have jellyfish people too?

>who is a fuckwit, to do an encyclopedia.
Was this a typo? Because I have no idea what the fuck this means

>Wetterhahn's death shocked not only the entire chemistry department at Dartmouth, but also regulatory agencies, as the accidental exposure occurred despite her having taken all required measures known at that time. These included the use of latex gloves, a fume hood, and adherence to standard safety procedures. After Wetterhahn's mercury poisoning was discovered, her colleagues tested various safety gloves against dimethylmercury and found that the small, apolar molecule diffuses through most of them in seconds, much more quickly than expected.

The latex, it does nothing.

probably meant that phos is an idiot and sensei asked him to do an encyclopedia

Well I'll be damned, I've always been under the impression latex gloves protect against Mercury
So are the moon people human or what? All humans are dead? Did humans ever exist?

Seems grammatically correct to me. It's just a nested sentence.
>Sensei asks Phos [ Phos who is a fuckwit ] to do an encyclopedia.

>moon people human or what
if this show is any indication of being related to tale of the bamboo cutter, than they must be deities.

>do an encyclopedia
This is what I'm trying to figure out, what the fuck does that mean? Have sex with an encyclopedia? Read one?

Ghosts. Human ghosts.

Elemental mercury is not quite as hyper toxic as dimethylmercury, though I don't know if latex is a good barrier to it.

I think should be sufficient against elemental mercury. But not against volatile organomercury compounds.

to make one.

create an encyclopedia
take note of nature and events about their world and compile them in paper

Are you illiterate

>Hey user, can you please do the dishes.
>What the fuck does that mean mum? Have sex with the dishes?

Maybe try watching the episode, user.

So tell me, do they have vagoos or penors? And if they don't have either, is it gay to want to fuck one of them?

He's not wrong. Without context "do" is ambiguous and informal. More specific verbs can be used.

Are the eng subs out yet or must I suffer like the EOP that I am

they are
although admitedly im a massive pleb and i watch it online on kissanime

Neither (that we know). There isnt any clear complete crotch shot but we know they dont reproduce sexually.

Its not gay.

It's not gay, it's just agalmatophilia

I hate that it's CG, but those legs and the way that they keep sticking their butts out still gets me.

>types like a retard
>watches shitty streams
You're the complete package, user. Good job. Please kill yourself.

Yeah let's just go crack out the agender voice actors for this show about gemstone people

It's almost too much to bear.

CR videos are streams too, though? Sometimes, TV broadcast caps are even shittier than CR streams.

I loved this scene.

no, ill live, and ill keep doing it and be happy with it

I never quite got whats the problem with sites like kissanime. The subs are perfect/official and the video quality is more than enough.

RIP user

I haven't thought of Beni as cute before, but Ozawa Ari makes anyone cute as fuck.

Steven universe did it first. Cry more

But Houseki No Kuni is older.

---> Sup Forums
Please talk about your eternally hiatused show here, desu

Me too, but it's only half as good without the voice, desu.

Benito is cute as hell.

That's because you're a casual. Not to mention kissanime is literally botnet.

You said that, but i never had any problems with it whatsoever. Its okay, you dont need to prove anything, i was just curious about it.

Didn't know this existed before today; Is this one of those anime where I have to read some source material to avoid being spoiled into oblivion?

Surprise show of the season for me so far. Description didn't do it any favors. It's pretty unique or at least compared to what I generally see.

Nope. First episode is a pretty good indicator for how the rest of the season will play out, so take a look.

What she said here? Bijin?

>How gallant!

Is that not Lapis?

You're right, but you still need to lurk a bit more before you're ready to post.

Maybe. Anons seem to have been responsible with spoilers so far but who knows. The source is excellent so you might as well read it.

Is this Stephen Universe with dykes and traps?

forgot to say pic not related.
Incredible digits, user.

I thought the cg would limit the expressiveness of the characters, but honestly everything looks fine
I'll be looking forward to watching this show with you all

>1366x764
>kissanime-tier quality
Please consider suicide.

People really think the CG is fine?

Are you guys kidding me?

What the fuck is this framerate

Just don't reply.

Just don't reply.

Just don't reply.

Just don't reply.

>gemstone people
we steven universe now?

It's jerky as fuck and even if it wasn't jerky/low FPS some of it looks unnnatural and non human

Autism strikes again.

>DON'T ADDRESS THE WRONGTHINK
Hi there Reddit, enjoying your first time on a website where dissent isn't censored with a voting system?

dude cg lmao

>Autism
What? If you can't see a clear difference between those two images you're fucking blind as shit.

Fuck off with your fps autism and quit responding to yourself.

It looks just like normal anime, chum.

You wouldn't fuck a rock.

I wish phos stayed this cute

I'm not going to give you what you a reply user, you derailed one thread, but you won't get me in this one.

>fps autism
Wanting good animation in anime is autism?

Have you considered that you're in the minority of people who consider this show watchable?

nice photoshop