White American isn’t worth saving

I just got back from a gun show. These are events where you get to see white America, the non-liberal faggot white America in action. Here is what I observed:

1. 8/10 people there were disgustingly obese
2. The vast majority of people were repulsively ugly
3. Almost everybody around me appeared generally dim-witted with no spark of intelligence in their eyes. Dumb obese monsters lumbering and waddling down the aisles, stopping randomly in front of me
4. The women are worse than the men in every category listed so far. Obese, ugly, dim-witted in appearance
5. So many fucking mestizo "la creatura" types walking around. Jesus fuck they're repulsive
6. Race traitors left and right. I counted no fewer than 5 whites around my age (20s-30s) walking around with a nigger, spic, or chink
7. Nobody was in the slightest bit well dressed. I understand its the weekend and you're at a gun show but why are 80% of people wearing sweatpants and their camouflage "Remington" hoodie?
8. The odor was foul. There is a real stench coming from some of these people, though the worst I experienced today was from a pack of niggers
9. Tattoos. Mark of the idiot. Easiest way to know someone is a peanut brain low class sack of shit, and I saw hundreds of them today

Call me JIDF, call this D&C. Do whatever you want. White America is full of obese fucking slobs and is not worth saving. There were maybe 1 out of 50 people who looked 100% white, were in shape, and appeared to have the lights on upstairs. The rest of these fucks resembled the untermensch propaganda poster from the 30s. Disgusting. This must be what the black pill feels like because what I saw today was just fucking depressing. Just nuke this shithole already.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159988178/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool story bro

Tell me: what state do you live in?

Arkansas

>Dumb obese monsters lumbering and waddling down the aisles, stopping randomly in front of me
WTF lol... What is wrong with you?

I work gun shows and you're lying.

This is an obvious demoralisation JIDF slide thread. Sage.

You posted this pasta the other day, faggot.

Fuck off mutt

>be american
>be fat and ugly
>get shot

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Known JIDF tactic, sage faggot

Cool story faggot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159988178/

Go suck nigger dick somewhere else Amerimutt

You just gotnback from a gun show and already copy pasta this 5 times in 2018. Gtfo faggot. Your boss hired a moron

>amerimutt
I bet you're some repulsive mix of mexican, jew, asian, nigger with 2% Irish thrown in.

No, I will NEVER fuck off and the ONLY mutt here is you. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

Nope. Purely white. You’re probably 1/64th negro or amerindian. Stay mad mutt mutt

I’m such a mutt for hating a mutt nation? You don’t live here so you don’t know how bad it is.

>durr a gun show is an accurate representation of wypepo

kys you fucking stupid kike

most conservatives dont even own guns

are you literally fucking retarrded?

>stupid kike
Lol you mutts are funny. Every time someone tells the truth about your shitty country you all get butthurt

bump

Lamo you subhuman little insecure shit

Move to niger. Ameruca is ours now

Mutt

I do live in the United States and your argument is full of shit JIDF.
Conservative values are America’s TRUE identity to which you are so (((conviently))) adamant is the makeup of the gun people in your (((story)))
You are a demoralizing shill and when the day comes you will be cast out like the lying snake you are.

That's a major hic centre of the country, you didn't expect to see them?

All Americans are shit (excluding the 10% that can think for themselves) are all shit. You either have cosmopolitan city dwelling liberals or ugly uncultured suburban/rural trash that both suck nigger/Jew dick.

Yeah Arkansas is expected to be full of rednecks and meth addicts. Also a rise in mexicans recently, it used to be mostly white and now there is a shitload of mexicans going to live in smaller rural towns due to the living expenses being cheap.

See:

Sage

Amerimutts have no argument. Just sage and b&

Okay,
You're JIDF, this is a divide and conquer psyop.

People poke fun at Americans, and sure, it's been a few generations and maybe we are all a bunch of goblins, but the fact of the matter is that we are the largest holdout of the white race. If you're against that, you're anti-white. Simple.

Get fucked, kike.

Yeah you're right lets just bend ourselves over and we become so blacked a black hole forms and the earth is consumed. Is that what you want you edgy faggot?

> thread literally copy and pasted from like, a month ago.

I hate this fucking place.

You have to go back, Pablo

I've been to plenty of gunshows and never experienced any of this. Might just be the region you're in. Or you might just be a JIDF shill, who knows.

>White American isn’t worth saving
"White" America doesn't exist.

>inb4 in eurpeeon

1/4th irish, italian, german, swedish is a mutt

Would rather be a mexican over a la creatura

You have to go back paco taco shitting spic

mexicans are the real life "la creatura" you're part Spanish (which in turn are part iberian, germanic, moorish), part native south american, and part nigger (from the slaves brought over). Stop acting like Mexicans are any different than the Amerimutt meme.

To be fair, the remainder of Sup Forums is just copypasting from some old guy's book from the 1920s.

>>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs
Gonna have to disagree with you on this one. Fuck eceleb threads shitting up this board

White americans are just as subhumans as meds. A fucking shame to the white race.

We're all going that route buddy.

It's just a matter of can we stop it before it's too late.
Just try to bare in mind that the monkeys you mentioned can be easily manipulated. All you need is small group of well-read, creative and determined people. Then you create a ripple effect. Don't get black pilled bro, that's how they win. Focus on the strengths.

Imagine all the other black pilled people who feel just like you in America, now imagine you all coming together and doing something about the subhumans beneath you. You have to be a leader, rise up and use all your strength to pull them up with you.

It's hard work, but our fathers in recent years have failed us. We have generations of work to do.

You're definitely a Jew

you just got back from a gun show at 8:23 AM CST?

>Arkansas
>Literally one of the fattest most miserable states in the country.
>Literally the birth place of Walmart.
Don't you dare speak for the rest of the country you utter sack of shit. Your is single handily making us the fattest country in the world.

I sometimes get black pilled when people watching in public. Most of them are good people. But they look like shit.

This is the kind of thing someone writes before shooting up a church

Pictures or it didn’t happen.

Don’t forget they elected Bill Clinton governor

yeah, in your own country to shoot your own countrymen.

nice one for bolstering OP's position. I guess you're one of those without lights on upstairs as he said.

Sage.

As a Minnesotan I thought this mutt shit would never apply at first (besides all the Somalis in Minneapolis) but I’ve noticed now even in my suburb suddenly all these racially ambiguous people. Sometimes I’ll go shopping at night and there are entire families of spics with their litter of kids everywhere speaking Spanish. There are more shitty drivers on my roads, and 9/10 of them when I pass them are dindus.

The muttpill truly awakens people

I like your style cowboy. Mind if I take over?

Shut up, you tea swilling faggot, no one asked for your opinion

Reminder that it you have 1% black you might as well not even be on this site lmao

>t. globalist

sage goes in option field

>gets called out for being a shill
>freaks out an calls everyone an amerimutt
neck yourself, kike

America is worth saving because
1. I live here
2. My family lives here
3. My friends and their family live here
4. because I'm not a faggot that is just going to roll over and take it

I don't care if my efforts don't bare fruit in my life time, I don't even care if I end up losing in the end. I'd rather go out swinging and defending my own than just bending over and let yourself get fucked. Now fuck off and die

Sup Forums is always right
That said, not like western Europe is much better. At least were more racially pure,for the time being that is.

Even Nancy was blacked. :(

the US is a shit country. I've lived there and was disgusted even by those who think they are white. american "whites" look so fucking weird and disgusting.

Americans will look you in the eyes and say that they are white because their ancestry is croatian, italian, czechian and a little lebanese. And be proud of it in the same breath. LMAO

That’s because gun shows are for total red neck faggots. No one used to go to gun shows because people used to actually hunt and kill for food, and maybe a bit for sport. But ever since the 1900s gun shows are the gayest place to go to. Total fucking faggots who are so consumed at being “anti Libby” they have to fucking shoot guns to be contrarian. That’s not not where you find the white people of America. Try northern suburbs, saved for a few Asians or Hispanics it’s totally white. That’s where the true white people go to raise their family, not in the middle of redneck central where you are taught to fuck your sister on a daily.