Facebook bans conservative voices more frequently now

The page Slavorum on facebook has gotten banned for insinuating CNN might be lying.

Hate speech has been moved to insinuating CNN might not be reporting the truth on that.

This meme which they got a warning for insinuating hate speech is in regards to Poland celebrating their independence day, (Same as 4th of July in the US) but it being falsely titled "60 000" white nationalists and neo-nazis march in Poland.

The sensoring machine is coming for you.

Source: slavorum.org/slavorum-got-banned-on-facebook-for-30-days-we-made-a-little-reasearch-why/

Pic is related

>slavorum finally got rased
Good.

Well, it got rased not for anything race-related, but for insinuating CNN is lying. To criticize the media is now hate speech?
This is problematic for our democracies.

>Facebook bans conservative voices more frequently now
>Facebook bans racists and fascists pretending to conservatives more frequently now
this is a good thing

They are not conservatives though, many of these pages are centrist...

Anything that criticizes the establishment is starting to be labelled "alt-right".

Youtube shut down a Swedish channel that was also just analyzing Swedish media stories and exposing lies the media writes about. How is this anything left-wing, right-wing related,.

Criticizing authority has begun to be dangerous.

You are no Anarchist, you are a fascist. Totalitarianism is the opposite of Anarchy if you did not notice?

Agreed. Yet they at least deserve it for all the clickbait, stolen/reposted comment and general normie-tier content cancer

Actually unironically this.

>having your shitty Facebook page be banned for a month is "dangerous"

Fuck off.

>openly post shit like this on a website you KNOW hates your fucking guts
>being on a website you KNOW hates your fucking guts at all
>cry when you get banned
These people have as much power over you as you allow them to have. Like, just delete your account

Look at that picture. Do you think it deserves being banned for a month?

If you like the page or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the freedom of speech is being eroded, ONLY ON THE CONSERVATIVE, CENTRIST part.

This is a political problem in the making.

A websites rights should not go over your 1st Amendment rights.

Which is it? Conservative or centrist? It can't be both.

Yes they should? It's a private enterprise. They can control your use however they want. You don't need to use FB, nor is using FB a right. Idiot.

Both are being censored.

The censoring machine is cutting further and further left. They are even attacking moderate liberals now.

I am not an idiot though. I have a point, and even leftists know it. You can not just silence opinions just because they do not fit your narrative. Do not pretend this is just a facebook issue.

This is an issue across all platforms and also an issue which is being legislated in favor of more totalitarian measures in the EU.

This is a legitimate democratic problem. Democracy is about allowing all people to have an opinion. Even opinions you do not like.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I would die defending your right to say it". Suddenly the left has decided this is not valid anymore, and that totalitarianism is the only way to silence non-conformers.

>Totalitarianism is the opposite of Anarchy

no it isn't. that's an optical illusion.

> Stateless society
> State pushes tech-companies to censor dissidents.

Pick one.

Hate speech is not free speech. We all know what unchecked hate mongering can lead to

>Hate speech is not free speech

And you do not get to decide what is and is not hate speech.

Only a dog-fucking Canadian would be so oblivious to the slippery slope. Fuck off you retarded nigger, Jesus Christ.

If you could take a few simple steps to prevent another holocaust, why wouldn't you do it? Never again bro, never again

War is upon our people, pay attention.

but we WANT another one

That is all very nice, but they are now saying that Feminists like Christina Hoff, that have been rabid leftists for the past 30 years are engaging in hate speech against women.

You are constantly moving the "hate speech" legislation further and further left. It has even started to cannibalize your own.

The "hate speech" issue is just a cover up for implementing censorship.

Wrong, faggot

This is also very funny to me, the left does not seem to understand basic human psychology.

When you silence people, you just give them more power. When you suppress something enough, soon it will explode in your face.

In Sweden for instance, the hate is so much stronger against immigrants precisely because people have not been allowed to speak.

In Denmark however, where they have had an open debate, the issue with immigration is not as big.

They banned the Nazi party and jailed Hitler multiple times and that didn't stop them

I agree that free speech is paramount to a democracy and it is a foundation of democracy, but using a website like FB is no different than going into a private establishment and then spouting off racist nonsense and getting kicked out. FB doesn't need to let you use its platform, I don't get what you don't understand about this concept.

See, this is why racists need to be censored

Exactly, you just make martyrs out of them. Even people with very very mild right wing leanings reacts when they ban channel after channel, when ANTIFA runs in like subhuman monkeys to hinder speeches.

This only recruits more and more people to the right.

>have a page on the jew owned website
>surprised it gets banned for not following the jew moral values
next you will be defending niggers in America

Goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Is the picture I posted hate speech to you though? Becuase it was classified as such.

I am European. CNN took the Polish independence day where Holocaust survivors march, where veterans from WW2 march to celebrate Polish independence from Germans.

This they somehow turned into 60 000 white supremacists are marching.

There are fucking holocaust survivors in that march, how autistic does the CNN have to be?

And now pointing out that CNN fucked up this story and flat out lied about it is a hate crime?

You think this only effects us on the right? You are wrong, you are being lied to and you don't even want to listen to it.

ALL

THAT

SPACING

JESUS

CHRIST

ARE

YOU

FROM

REDDIT?

It is not just a FB issue though. It is an issue on the Internet as a whole. And also the legislation coming to power that is backing this censoring. It is a threat to the very fabric of our democratic foundation.

Facebook is a private company and can
Do what it wants commie.

>slippery slope
>not aware that he cited the actual logical fallacy he used

The difference between a Jewish soul and souls of non-Jews ~ all of them in all different levels ~ is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.

They taught us to make a new paragraph for each point being made in English class.

Slippery slope argumentation is only a fallacy when it is used incorrectly. This is definitely a justified place to speak about a slippery slope based on that more and more people are being censored, even with what previously was considered "moderate views".

Whether or not it is hate speech doesn't matter. They have the right to block or ban you for anything they want. Get over it, you assmad toothpaste.

If I kept spamming about how awesome the Jews and blacks are on Stormfront I'm sure eventually some buttmad moderator would ban me. So what?

This censorship is state pushed though. The EU and the US government together with left wing-extremists are pushing these tech companies to censor. This is unwarranted political interference in the functioning of businesses.

Well the thing is Facebook and Google have become vital to the infrastructure of the Internet.

Does Microsoft have the right to deny you writing word documents with opinions that they do not agree with? When a big part of western economy is tied into these digital infrastructures this warrants for a political discussion in regards to how far they are allowed to interfere with your democratic, fundamental rights.

How far is this going?

Can privately owned roads tell blacks they are not allowed to drive on that road? They are black, they should not be allowed there, and it is a privately owned road, if people don't like it they should drive elsewhere according to your logic.

>Can privately owned roads tell blacks they are not allowed to drive on that road?
Of course not, racism is against the law

zydy jebane

go make your own kikebook then, lazy nigger

in the good ole us of a hate speech is free speech

What would be best would be allowing businesses to refuse service to anyone they want and then if the customer base thinks they're assholes they'll just lose business to some competitor. If we have to be in an imperfect world where the supreme court will intervene and force people to service customers they don't like, then we have issues. If they impose a universal standard where any legal customer with money must be served, then that's not horrible. Where it gets really disturbing is when businesses with a favored political persuasion can get away with refusing customers, but businesses who aren't in the "in" group get the book thrown at them. That's dystopian.

>Well the thing is Facebook and Google have become vital to the infrastructure of the Internet.
They are private companies, and can do whatever they want to foster an online environment their customers want. Anyone is free to start their own social media site or search engine, see gab.

Ok, so if I have my own store the law would be OK if i refuse blacks or Asians entry? It is my own store, I can refuse anyone I want?

There is a double standard here with "freedoms" of private enterprises.

True, definitely there is a lot of hypocrisy going on.

Facebook gathers data on private people and can at any time sell it to China and everyone is OK with this. Just because it is a private enterprise shouldn't mean they can do things that threaten the country's safety.

>Ok, so if I have my own store the law would be OK if i refuse blacks or Asians entry? It is my own store, I can refuse anyone I want?
>There is a double standard here with "freedoms" of private enterprises.
No, that is based on race and thus illegal discrimination.

Well freedom of speech is also guaranteed by the law. You can not pick and choose in the constitution of the laws you do like, and disregard the laws you don't like.

Freedom of speech is also a guaranteed right though. The same as the right of freedom from persecution.

I would even understand if we would speak about private businesses which are small. Facebook and Google however are vital to the infrastructure and it is the equivalent of saying "republicans can not drive on this road" just because you own a road.

>Well freedom of speech is also guaranteed by the law. You can not pick and choose in the constitution of the laws you do like, and disregard the laws you don't like.
Just because freedom of speech is guaranteed doesn't mean you can come in to my house and say what you want. Freedom of speech means that the government cannot prosecute you for what you say. Has nothing to do with private company behavior.

>the equivalent of saying "republicans can not drive on this road" just because you own a road.
If you own a road on private property, of course you can say that republicans can't drive on it.

Ok, well let me ask you this. What if the government effects private companies to marginalize you based on political opinion.

Now republicans are not allowed to stay in many hotels, they are not allowed to shop in many stores, go to certain swimming halls, go to private schools.

They are not allowed to drive on roads that democrats own.

Everything based on that they have the wrong views and private ownership grants you the right to do anything you want.

Do you think this is sustainable in a democratic society? Or should it not be regarded as the same as discrimination based on race and religious belief?

This is discrimination based on political opinion though, and in my opinion should be regarded the same as saying "buddhists are not allowed to shop here".

Or, "no jews are welcome". Try doing that and see what will happen to you as a private owner.

> Or should it not be regarded as the same as discrimination based on race and religious belief?
I don't think this is needed, as there are not incentives to practice such discrimination (it wouldn't be very good business for the hotel or store owner), and we don't see it in practice. On the other hand, if a hotel owner wanted to kick out neo-nazis who scream at other customers, that would be good business practice.

>corporations violating basic human rights is good
Ever wonder why you're the bad guy?

Screaming at other people is misconduct and disorderly behavior.
However posting bible verses on your own Facebook group and getting banned for it is not.

What you said is not happening in practice YET. However you have people trying to ban Ann Coulter or Fox News people from speaking or entering places. people who are just conservative, this is a big issue imo. I guess we just have to agree to disagree.

racism is not a basic human right. I'm the good guy here, protecting innocent people from racism

>However posting bible verses on your own Facebook group and getting banned for it is not.
That depends what the bible verses are - some might be considered very offensive. See, e.g.

"In the first case, the baker refused service to a customer who wanted her to bake a cake with anti-gay Bible verses on it. The customer argued that he was discriminated against because of his religious beliefs. But the court ruled that this was not discrimination because the baker had a consistent policy of refusing to create cakes that used derogatory language or imagery."

LOL

Racism is only a human right for black people eh?

>Someone said slippery slope was a fallacy so your argument is invalid
Wew lad sounds like a fallacy to me, how ironic.

Most of them spread lies. The end.

Hate speech is a made up term from the 80s. It is used to Target white people, silencing them. It is by it's own definition hate speech. People like you should be removed from the West.

They don't, it is CNN that spreads lies. I am European, and in Poland a lot. How often did you go to Poland? What do you know about this march? Nothing.

CNN lies to you, but you don't care. Because you are a sheep.