Let me check if I get this correctly

>Anyone with a different opinion is a shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/br_oB31nFXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are you quoting

>Thanks CTR/shareblue/NSA shill who can't greentext, nice meme
>At least the FSB can Sup Forums correctly

3/4 of Sup Forums apparently

You know full well that greentext has been used for years to summarize.

>3/4 of pol
so the bots and spammers?

>im a retard fag who votes for whoever can meme

Shouldn't you be freshening teeths and breaths?

This. It's all identity politics nowdays. Meme flag this, shill that, one post by this ID this, a billion posts by this ID that. No response to actual post content, ever. Modern Sup Forums as a whole is fucked.
At least it's not 8ch, where the admins get involved and ban you for having the wrong opinion. Even in ye olde days, Sup Forums didn't do that.

>I'm a real country
>Can't grammar or uppercase

Very nice, subtle way of telling me to never get near to the UK, well done.

And the idiots. I questioned why arm teachers, because most of them have a childish mentality, and had an OP freak out on me. Any comment I made after that was plagued with remarks how I must be a Russian troll because I didn’t want to arm mentally unstable daycare workers.
If someone can’t argue against your logic, it’s pretty common to be called a shill.

>t. shill

Guess you never got banned by WT Snaks.

polnigs scream shill like sjw scream racist. its a babys tactic to shut down dissent

Retards just scream shill at stuff they don't like, just ignore it and it will go away.

>open options
>filter "shill"

Wow, so hard.

It's your responsibility to have the kind of discussion you want.
It all starts with you.
Learn to filter out the obvious bait and don't fucking bite.
You mad, you lose.

youtu.be/br_oB31nFXM

REMEMBER

WACO

If you are coming here to shitpost for free you are a stupid goyim. Don't do for free what people are willing to pay for.

Well half of those are bots and the other half are shills, and then the other half are Sup Forumsacks.

>thinks people spamming copypastas is having a different opinion

correct, shillfag

Yes and an shill does not have to know they are shilling.

>shill does not have to know they are shilling
That's real fucking retarded. To be a shill you do need to have an agenda.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

Anyone with an anti white opinion is obviously a shitskin, can’t grasp this with your 70IQs?

>To be a shill you do need to have an agenda.

Their agenda is to keep the white countries politically correct and hinder the whites from uniting and becoming nationalistic

When people have opinions so stupid, irrational and illogical that the only explanation is that you were paid to post it or your were brainwashed by a paid shill.

CORRECTION:
>Anyone who agrees with the main idea but doesn’t believe in the retarded conspiracy theories is a shill

no, anyone with YOUR opinion is a shill
"how do you know who I am though"
oh, we know...
>now get ya fuckin plumber suit on

>Anyone with a different opinion is wrong.
FTFY

>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them

:^)

Their agenda is to slide threads and keep important threads off of the first page. They don't give a shit about threads or posts

Pasta sale day?

>Everything that is against us is a nazi or a russian

No you idiot, we call someone a shill when we do a google search within Sup Forums of someone's suspected shill text and we get dozens of results in current threads and hundreds in the archive. Sometimes we have even found word per word matches from CTR's suggested posts.

>Shilling this hard

We are waking up to you anti white shitskins

Exactly what part of my posts have been anti or pro anything?

No those people are just faggots, shills are people who make posts with no clear political leaning or fail to make any kind of real statement but reap several responses, and immidiatly abandon the thread

Different opinions aren't welcome here, only the correct one, this place honestly used to be like the library of Alexandria 5years ago, now it is more along the lines of a western country that has allowed immigrants from all over within there boarders and now there is no cohesion and lack of intellectual thought, so most of the Sup Forumssters of yesteryear have migrated from this site and only the remanents of what they built remains

>reminds me a lot of Toronto

Don't forget a mossad shareblue glowinthedark CIA Russian jidf bot as well. Also nobody on Sup Forums is white, white people don't exist

>white people dont exist

Ahem

t. inbred meme spewer

>leaf
>not understanding sarcasm
are you autistic

Can you imagine that someone might actually have a different opinion than you without getting paid for it?

I know right!

OP is an obvious shill trying to get us less defensive about shills

>i'm a plebish chav who threw away my country's one shot at regaining old empire glory so i can laugh with fellow frog lovers on the interwebz about all the kekz we made