Italy/pol/ Nigger are Terrified [EUrocrats BLASTATI Edition]

- ELECTION UPDATES -
'They are terrified': Italy election result deepens refugees' deportation fears [English]
archive.is/82p6C

Italy Election Aftermath: Renzi Quits, Center-Left ‘Disappears’ [English]
archive.is/Fv6ls

Populism is not going away anytime soon [English]
archive.is/IgXQl

USA political analist: "This is the end of globalism" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/qAT2T

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/puglia/tanti-in-fila-ai-caf-in-puglia-m5s-ha-vinto-dateci-il-reddito-di-cittadinanza-_3127334-201802a.shtml
gefira.org/en/2018/01/18/the-incredibly-shrinking-italian-population-by-2080-italians-will-be-a-minority-in-their-own-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/quelle-trame-mattarella-fare-governo-m5s-pd-1502608.html
oraridiapertura24.it/filiale/Giovinazzo-Caf%20Cisl-97791I.html
elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

Legend:
Orange = Bernie Sanders-tier
Red = Centrist Macron-tier (Globalist coalition)
Yellow = Populist Trump-tier
Blue = Sup Forums incarnate (Right-wing coalition)

> Italy is set for a hung parliament with Centre-right, Centre-left, 5 Star Movement not able to secure a majority - a Grand Coalition is needed

> Three options: Centre-right with some support from the centre-left, 5 Star Movement with some support from the centre-left or 5 Star Movement and the League

> Italy election is a triumph of anti-establishment rhetoric - the victory is in the same league as Brexit and Trump from the eurozone's third largest country.

> More than half of the voters have backed the Five Star Movement and the League.

> Renzi's centre-left Democratic Party has had an abysmal election - falling to about 19% of the vote

pin those in the opening pasta

tgcom24.mediaset.it/cronaca/puglia/tanti-in-fila-ai-caf-in-puglia-m5s-ha-vinto-dateci-il-reddito-di-cittadinanza-_3127334-201802a.shtml

Reminder that tomorrow is Salvini's birthday.

Copypaste from the last thread, tell me what do you think.
Federalism is the best solution. The regions of the north become states inside the federation instantly, because they can sustain themselves. The states pays 50% their money to the central government, but they're autonomous on deciding their taxes. The central government can impose extraordinary taxes if needed. The south is gradually given state status when they become capable of sustaining themselves economically, until then the central government controls the land directly. Associating with organized crime becomes punishable with death. The government is elected directly, while the parliament is formed by a number of envoys from each region based on population.
Internal states have the asset they prefer. They are free to organize the country the way they prefer, still answering to the central government ofc. In my idea of italy, we could have monarchy in a region and republic in another, giving absolute autonomy over many issues (not the army though). Cultural measures, such as teaching a language different from italian (e. g. slovene in friuli) must be approved by the central government.

Tell all the Italians you know!

"The incredibly shrinking Italian population: By 2080, Italians will be a minority in their own country"

gefira.org/en/2018/01/18/the-incredibly-shrinking-italian-population-by-2080-italians-will-be-a-minority-in-their-own-country/

Nth for Spaghetti.

REMEMBER to apply for your FREE GIBS!!!

Questo è come se nello svezia general ci mettono qualche articolo dove fanno la figura dei cucks (che in relatà sono)
La notizia mi ha fatto morire dal ridere cmq.

Quali sono gli HT di oggi legato all'8 marzo?

btw today is women's day
reminder to push for #120db

media.8ch dot net/file_store/efc2cb128b7cd5322926630900c5a07fc90ec0353b6af6e3b92c3e78882b66a6.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/d7aa412284654cf15ba6681648e96793d0ac7c99336308a0cff3e025955175c5.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

media.8ch dot net/file_store/e62763745bb7a7f2e0cc7b5377edd54a916796e7ad155a077f82280dd661575a.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

#lottomarzo

>tfw I remember I lost

AYYYY YOOOOO

GIBS WHERE????

SHHIIIIIIEEEEEEETTTTTT

Feminists showing ass in front of Mussolini monument, today

>I'll be a stupid whore!
>that'll show those men ahah!

this post oozes underage and low IQ, stop posting it

>WHY don't men take us seriously???

Nel caso qualcuno non lo avesse letto.

sorry had to repost,
anyway
#festadelladonna
#ottomarzo
can't see
#metoo
trending but that too..

Soros must be really scared of the shift to the right in Italy

who won vinci salvini?

Are they trying to boycott Rai too or just passing by? that would be retarded of them, since Rai has always been left-leaning as far as I can remember and their best MSM ally.

HA STATO SOROS!1!1!1!1 porco dio, ripigliatevi con sto cazzo di soros, mi sembrate i liberali quando gridano al complotto russo

Nah, he won again
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/quelle-trame-mattarella-fare-governo-m5s-pd-1502608.html

>>Are they trying to boycott Rai too
yup

Imagine the stench...

t. soros

no u

hello my #1 fan~~

Che proposta del cazzo. In pratica lo Stato ti da 700 euro al mese, poi arriva la multinazionale che offre 710 euro al mese per 12 ore al giorno e se rifiuto perdo il reddito. Demenziale o criminale, sono ancora indeciso se questi sono idioti o complici.
t. napoletanon

*tips menorah*

>t. avaaz

;)

Reminder

>women naked with a horse behind
what did they mean by that ?

also... the the second "woman" from the left, is that a penis in disguise?

>how do we tell men we are not just sex objects?

>I KNOW: LET'S SHOW OUR PUSSY IN PUBLIC!!!

Is that a meme for ants?

Oh hey, Giulia.

Is that on the left a kid?
What the fuck.

Hashtag for #120dB
#ottomarzo #festadelladonna #LottoMarzo #nonunadimeno #MeToo #InternationalWomenDay

c'è n'era anche un'altro come weetoghter? qualcuno ha la pic di Asia Argento che frigna? Era citato lì se non erro.

That one behind the kid isn't even a woman.
The kid is gonna grow up a turbocuck also.

Doesn't it count as child abuse?

based Claudio

>That one behind the kid isn't even a woman.
are you assuming their gender?

>Is that on the left a kid?
>What the fuck.
welcome to the LEFT.
Leave your morals at the door, thanks.

I cringe at the thought of this shit happening here

It definitely should.
Obscene acts in front of a minor is definitely a crime.
People get rightfully mad when a nigger masturbates in front of an elementary school, but this is hardly different.

that's in America btw

>implying that refutes the picture
are you retarded?

don't have pic, but just checked is
#WeTooGether

It does?
Left part the coalitions, right doesn't so doesn't mean shit.
Or you don't even know what your picture shows?

Prossimo bread li metto tutti qui

Is CasaPound going to be apart of the new coalition?

well it's still happening in Britain and Sweden probably France and Germany as well

gas them,before they spread their aids

>Britain
anglosphere problems

never gonna happen here.

I terroni quarantenni sono sbarcati su pol.

Speriamo che nessuno da la disponibilità a fare il governo, se torniamo a votare il PD scende al 10%.

a very good metaphor yes

But I don't understand what they think they are accomplishing

Its more than just an obscene act. They are indoctrinating the kid to believe their bullshit. He will grow to be either a faggot(if he is sexually abused at such a young age) or leftiecuck.

They didn't get enough votes for even a seat.
They needed at least 3% and got a 0.9%.

Nah, sarà solo un giovane disoccupato terrone, uno di questi insomma

They didnt make it.

Lmao no. They're not even getting into parliament.

>never gonna happen here
same shit was said in the Anglosphere

>we refuse to be treated like sex objects
>by behaving like sex objects

>implicando Sup Forums non è sempre stato a maggioranza terrona.
KEK

Anglosphere, more like G*rmanosphere

>They are indoctrinating the kid to believe their bullshit
True that but that's way harder to prove.
Meanwhile the even photographed themselves during obscene acts with a minor.
They are as smart as niggers filming themselves robbing a store.

me

i am fucking mad,they need to get beaten until their fucking face is just a pool of blood.

>dove sono i moduli per diventare un parassita
Quanto sono scemi i grillini? Non hanno ancora capito che hanno perso.

Almeno non terroni grillini.

> t. sedicenne succhiacazzi

Eh, se continua così un (((accordo))) lo trovano Stranamente dobbiamo porre le nostre speranze in Renzi, contrarissimo a M5S + PD.

congrats,
so you are going to have romantic dinner with him?

Good job Italy, keep up the good fight.

the point is that North Italy also overwhelmingly voted for M5S. The fact that it took a whole coalition to get just a bit more votes than M5S in north italy too shows that the narrative of south italians being lazy gibsmedat niggers is wrong.

I've been here since 2008 you fucking double nigger.

grillina sarà quella puttana di tua madre

ITALIAN FAGGOTS NEED YOU NOW, LET'S TROLL THIS AND CALL CAF CISL GIOVINAZZO TO ASK FOR FREE GIBS
oraridiapertura24.it/filiale/Giovinazzo-Caf%20Cisl-97791I.html

What the fuck are you saying?
In the north M5S never went above 25% except in Piemonte by like half a point.
elezioni.interno.gov.it/senato/scrutini/20180304/scrutiniSI
Check the bullshit you post yourself instead of blindly believing facebook memes.

WAIT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO /REDDIT/O ?!?!?
DID THE TV LIE ????!?!?

Stefano Fassina
Verified account @StefanoFassina

@liberi_uguali deve aprire a confronto con @luigidimaio per sostegno senza "posticini" di sottogoverno. Per M5S ha votato larga parte di popolo tradito da sx storica prigioniera dell'europeismo liberista e da sx di movimento viziata da aristocratico cosmopolitismo
4:24 AM - 8 Mar 2018

>In the north M5S never went above 25%
Are you retarded? I just randomly checked Emilia-Romagna and it says 26,94%.
You ambrogini are worse than jews

ESTO ES EL FIN, Salveeeneee

>Emilia-Romagna
>North
lol

Quanto è facile ingannare i terroni.

Sometimes when women say no it means yes.

Shit number in the link is outdated/got disabled because of gimme reddito calls spam

Veneto, where Lega was the biggest party, M5S still got 24,53%
Liguria: 29%
The point is that Lega hindered M5S's growth, but they were either the first or the second party in those regions. So northerners having more alternatives is literally the only reason why M5S didn't get 40+% there too.

BUONGIONNO BADANY

>Quanto sono scemi i grillini?

>be t*rrone
>zappa la terra
>either your shit doesnt sell because of unfair competition or you're forced not to harvest because it costs too much
>I know they were mean in the past but maybe we should vote lega...
>ayoooo, im dimmayo, panem et circensem, vardali qua i 780 euri! altro che i' spiccoi di renzi!
> *votes Movimento 5 servi di Soros

e adesso, da stronzi, ti aumentano le tasse per i gibs e al nord compri sempre piu' roba spagnola o nord-africana che costa meno visto che i soldi son sempre meno.
cosi', in due anni, riesci a far impoverire ancor di piu' sia sud (essi' raga, i gibs non sono eterni in una economia in depresione) che nord