My newfound hatred

After moving into to a city for Uni I have come to realise how much I fucking hate the Chinese.

Never have I seen a bunch of more annoying, loud, rude and surprisingly stupid bunch of people in all my life. Does anyone share my views on this too? The Japs, Koreans and Taiwanese seem fine but the Chinese are just the worst.
Allow to give you a list of more specific reasons for my hatred:
>Notice the fact that they don't know to cross the road at all, literally have zero traffic awareness
It's honestly no joke, I've already seen one be full on hit by a car. All those webms of them being squashed by cars seem to live up to reality
>Are so fucking loud
It's true they're quiet on their own but with two or more together they don't know how to talk at a normal level
>Inconsiderate arseholes
My friend lives below a Chinese girl (she lives in like a shared house thing) and the girl above and her cunty friends are so fucking loud no matter how polite my friend is they wont shut up as well as just refusing to talk to her at all.
>Cowards
If they do something wrong or have pissed someone off, they don't want to talk to anyone who they may feel intimated by. They'd rather hide in their rooms like a pussy.
>The most unhygienic creatures ever
I think this is widely accepted and well known. Good lord, I share a kitchen with 9 other people (half of which are Chinese) and they have no independence. They keep shit in the fridge for well over it's best before date and bitch and moan if they get called out about it. They also have zero knowledge of food hygiene. One of my room mates was adamant you could re-freeze defrosted chicken and it'll be fine.

I don't know if you guys have had the same experience as me, but it's worth noting as well that my friend who currently lives in Kyoto has had the same realisation as me regarding the Chinese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lDyZ_fXKcZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All mongoloids suck

I'm married to a chinese girl.

As for the cleanliness thing here's my take on it.

Western people:

High standard of cleanliness for environment but lower for body.

Chinese are the opposite.

Some examples would be is that chinese people would rather pour boiling water on their cutlery and bowls before eating them rather than clean the kitchen. They will never go to bed without showering first. They don't wash underwear in the washing machine because shit particles will get on their clothes etc...

You should watch racist movies of Chinese in full blast

Or just jewtube youtu.be/lDyZ_fXKcZs

i think you're right about their standard is different as they always seem outwardly clean.

>shit particles will get on their clothes etc...
This is the sort of stuff I think is just stupid because that's not how cleaning clothes works.

I have come to love the Chinese, sorry you have had a bad relationship with them, the one I know are ultra respectful

I used a public toilet in china once that made the toilet from trainspotting look like heaven.

I washed the bottom of my shoes in the sink before I left.

They have no savoir-vivre. They used to be civilized, but that was long time ago, when 孔子 was alive.
Now it's just a bunch of rude soulless chimps.

This is a common thing, a lot of westerners hang around the Chinese for a bit and find them to be incredibly narcisstic, greedy, racist and entitled opportunists.

They're really not all that nice of people lol I think there was another post on this site that mentioned how bad it was living in china

>Inconsiderate arseholes

No its in their culture. I have noticed over the years that much like the blacks they speak loud to try and dominate the other person. They tend to do it amongst each other mainly.

Surely they'd change if you slept with them. Make America great again

wtf is this post
just be a normal human being lmao

You UK born and bred? What uni?

Ya chinks are fucking gross as fuck

I am indeed. The University of Manchester.

It's because they lost everything that identified them during Mao.

The commies saw their history, their culture, everything that a Chinese person could identify with, took a torch to it, burned everything and then tried to build something from the ashes.

Needless to say it did not work out so well.

My Vietnamese girlfriend hates Chinese as well, they're everywhere on Canadian university campuses.

>don't wash underwear in the washing machine because shit particles will get on their clothes

never thought of this desu

I worked at a Chinese takeaway for a bit. The cooks didn't wash their hands after taking a shit. The cunt who runs the place asked me to come in when there was a weather red alert and fired me when I wouldn't. They're comical really

I have never known the Chinese to be loud, are you sure you’re not thinking of niggers?

Bug people. And like the Jew, they are descended from nomads. Basically just Mongolian rape babies that have nothing in common with the civilization that built ancient China. Are they worse than the Jew? Tough to say...

They both are. Just be near a group of them and you'll see what I mean

American in Japan, half Taiwanese.

I used to just say half Chinese but now I really feel the need to specify.

Pottery.

>not reporting the gooks to the food safety minsitry
>not getting them shutdown
>not getting them deported
>not exterminating the locusts
>get cucked around by gook invaders in your own homeland

>The cooks didn't wash their hands after taking a shit.
Oh well this can happen often
>t.cook

>mao says to get rid of old culture
>mao kills every intellectual
y r they so rude guys