Top cuck

Free trade wins, bitches

dailywire.com/news/27982/breaking-trump-plans-back-big-steel-tariff-plans-ben-shapiro

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe. We shall see.
Trump does a lot of leading and pacing.

lmao of course, lil donnie is all talk

Should have voted for Burnie if you wanted tariffs

The Trump is Stumped.

Fucking retards. Trump is winning harder than ever and you still haven't realised it.
It's simple psychological trick.
1. Make an absurd claim
2. The other side reject it
3. Make a smaller claim
4. ?!?!??!?!
5. Profit

Doubt it.
Trump usually announces a big change just to see all the analysts, lefties, and journalists shit their pants and screech at the sky. Then he usually goes to the drawing table and decides to implement some big changes but not quite what he actually stated before. Which is followed by more howling into the void. Then he asks to implement more precise changes as a "compromise".

It is literally just business dealing 101. He makes a highball offer and then negotiates down to a normal change. Everyone thinks they are getting a deal, but it will be what he was after all along.

He will probably try slightly lower tariffs across the board. Then he will come back and ask for tariffs just for China.

The jews told him no

He just introduces topics on things he wishes to negotiates. Sometimes he wins sometimes he doesn’t. At least he’s trying. I like that.

IF true, trump was doing a pump & dump with his buddies.

1. Make claim
2. Drawback
3. Stocks collapse
????
4. Pussy out

>tariffs doing any good while legalizing millions of unskilled illegals.

The stock market fluctuates. You’re surprised by this?

I seriously hate libertarians.

I would rather he just sit around for 8 years like Obama going on talk shows and meet and greets while doing nothing for the country but tightening our leash and instigating race problems.
Fuck him for trying to make changes to America. We should be getting fucked in the ass by every other nation and pay them in jobs and money for the opportunity!

>he says, citing Ben Shapiro

Like Amnesty Don wants to do?

meanwhile in china you can sell a car if you dont produte it there ,they are fucking us so hard with the complicity of our greedy elite ,that will sell us for the 5 lamborghini

I have read headlines like this so many times. But it always ends up with Trump pushing it forward either way.

Tl;dr
>"news"

Literally no evidence is cited by Shapiro except for Trump hinting that he may show mercy to Canada. It is a hit piece just like everything from that fucking Kike

It was always a negotiation tactic from the very beginning you hysterical sperg.

>Protectionism
>Amnesty
>Hilary not in jail
>Gun control

When did you realize Trump is Bernie with a toupee?

I don’t mind bait threads if their good but this crap is trashing up this trash site.

Nice goalpost shifting, really all I've ever heard out of your meme flag.

Let me explain trade negotiations for the USA for the past 50 years.
Can my (((buddy))) in the import market make money while rich old white guys and working class white suffer? Sure fuck it. No need to even negotiate just take it.
Now: trade is good but we are not going to just give it all away for cheap trinkets.

Maybe, but there's no point in that if you get nothing out of it beside lulz for trolling. Trump should just do as he says. Government is supposed to be stable. Steel companies can never trust this admin again.

No, it was autism. There is no negotiation. He'll get nothing from cucking now.

stupid fat bitch never knows what he's
doing. saner voices always prevail. he's still shit though
>muh day of the boiguh

Don the chicken

go away ben, you fucking homofag nigger kike.

>Like Amnesty Don wants to do?
lol what amnesty retard? DACA died and not a single illegal got amnesty

>DailyWire
>meme flag
kike opinion discarded

>lol what amnesty retard? DACA died and not a single illegal got amnesty
but muh Amnesty Don even though he murdered amnesty in its crib

Nigga you stupid. God damn. Clearly you lefties really are retarded. A. He’s allowed to change his mind, just like you.
B. Businessmen change business deals 24/7, why isn’t he allowed to? President & businessmen's Jobs strongly overlap.
C. A change of mind doesn’t make one a cuck. Being a lefty does so go KYS

Fuck you lefties are sub 60 IQ

Selective tariffs. I like it. Someone is about to get their corn flakes pissed in.

So our allies can charge 10% tariffs on imported goods while 2.5% on their own.... sounds right for retarded thinkers

Right?

first year econ students understand that tariffs make the majority worse off. I like president Trump, but I have no idea what he was thinking with putting 25% tariffs on sell products.

steel*

>here's something trump might be thinking about maybe doing in the future
trunp doesnt plan faggots
trump acts first and tweets later

>leading and pacing.
Flimming and flamming
Hemming and hawing
Sucking and sucking worse

Oh thank god, steel tariffs were a stupid idea. Despite Trump's utter retardation, at least he's willing to come to his senses and compromise.

It’s not free trade with the way China’s been fucking everyone

So this is the power of the "Art of the steel"

>Ben Shapiro
Are you really falling for this yet again?

George Soros Wins KO!
Globalization
Multiculturalism
Free Trade

>Trump announces steel tariffs
>it hits China and Canada the most
>suddenly, North Korea wants to talk denuclearization
>Trump says mexico and canada could be exempt

You need to see the broader chess moves here.

Even faux news dont want this.

foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/07/trump-has-fired-first-shot-in-trade-war-that-will-hurt-all-americans.html

Republicans are against it, but Trump soldiers on towards something only he can see.

He used to be cool but I dont know him so well anymore...

>R A C I S M
what did they mean by this?

>Sometimes he wins
False

both parties are neoliberals that want to sell off the remaining scraps of US industry while smothering US citizens with subhuman, welfare-dependent parasites

Its hilarious how so called capitalists have no idea how business works. You don't start with what you actually want, you highball to "compromise" and get what you actually wanted.

I agree, I don't know why he proposed them in the first place. He has an economics degree. It's nearly axiomatic that tariffs have detrimental effects.

cuckmander in chief strikes again

(((Daily Wire)))

Trump isn't stupid. He knows better than to fuck with Trudeau.

hes leaning forward but still is taller

Virgin turkey neck vs Chad jawline

>people are now cheering for the Deep State because its anti Trump
Weird times to be alive.

BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK

Justine Trudeau - 46 yr old
Don Johnson - 71 yr old

Donny boy is old enough to be Justine's father. You cannot compare them by physique.

Man even if you don't support the tariffs (like me) you have to admit this is a turbo cuck move.

free trade is only free trade if both partyies are participating.

ya, just like the indians.

>free trade is only free trade if both partyies are participating.

Tariffs = taxes on the poor and working classes

>racism

?

Trump has always had a weak jawline and soy face

I'm not the one implementing Bernie's agenda

tarifs are taxes on everyone. I doubt steel is overwhelmingly a product consumed by the poor and working classes.
prove me wrong.
I'm not

That's opposite of the truth

muh free trade, suck on your opium pipes bitches and do nothing and be wasted fuck offs...

First of all
>meme flag
Second of all he acts like a high school girl telling everyone she's gonna kill herself, then saying she won't when she gets attention. He's an attention slut, he likes making tweets about his faggotry like a little girl

THIS WAS ONE OF HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES YOU DIRTY GLOBALIST KIKE, KILL YOURSELF

Everyone with a brain knew this would happen. Tariffs would have their cost passed on to consumers.

>GLOBALIST KIKE

Wew didn't know Ron Paul was a globalist now. This is not putting America first, it's putting America last.

Tariffs is what caused the great depression to get worse during the 1930s due to trade wars.

don't audit the fed
auditing the fed is HATE SPEECH
it must be banned
MUH HATE SPEECH
RAND PAUL CHANNEL IS FED RESERVE HATE SPEECH!!!!!!

>taxes are good but tariffs are bad
good talk bro

Ron Paul is literally a globalist, retard. Libertarianism is inherently globalist

We also call Jews merchants but refuse to make the connection of who really loves free trade.

Spoiler: The US used to have lots of tariffs and protectionist economic policy.
Now the same people who attend "holocaust class" also believe free trade is the greatest and a true American value.

Its hilarious how subverted people actually are. Yet the only "redpills" they will take are the ones that are comfortable for them. Threaten to raise the price on their car toys for the good of the American industry and their selfish jewish ideological roots will come back in a hury.

>Libertarianism is inherently globalist

I don't think you know what that term means. Trade with other nations isn't a bad fucking thing you retard. Entangling ourselves with alliances and wars is. We don't want to be like North Korea, isolated from the planet.

>strict isolationist
>globalist
youre a special kind of brilliant.

Why is that tagged under racism?

SEAbass how do you build new ships and planes while china is taking and invading the south china sea?

OH Please China tread all over me!!!

>Spoiler: The US used to have lots of tariffs and protectionist economic policy.

Retard detected, US is the most protectionist country on earth currently.

China is doing great, with rising real wages for workers and huge tariffs on imports. US workers, on the other hand, are getting fucked in the ass

>racism
Bait
Saged

this thread is 70% shill 40% retard.

I mean there are faggots defending this soyboy faggot.
>show me your O-face

He's our bitch.

>ancap doesn't know how the stock market works
Like clockwork

The Great Depression was caused by usury and could have been ended overnight with a debt jubilee. Tariffs were a scapegoat

Or the entire thing was a political move to cleanly get rid of (((Goldman Sachs' Gary Cohn))).

If all it took was a few negative headlines to get rid of that globalist tool I'd call this move staggeringly brilliant politics.

Post another Shapiro article and I rape your mother

every time Trump does something retarted you peeps call it 4D chess. funny as hell to see just how desperate you are.

I run my fat yapper and tweet from the crapper
Twenty four hours a day
I'm stupid as fuck, a political cuck
Just a pedo soon going away

Trump is now a globalist faggot. Fuck this noise.

This faggot butt fucker gets it

funny to see just how nervous toothpaste gets.

Id be surprised if it flatulates