Tell me what you would do if you had the death note

Tell me what you would do if you had the death note.

write my name in it so if I lose it people will know who to return it to

Draw hentai in it to see what happens.

nothing

You suck

Enter room with hooker. Ask her name. Write it. Fuck her brains out. Repeat.

What would you do faggot? Kill people?
You make me sick.

I would kill people who made me feel bad, and make my life better

You would get caught very easily by L.

I know, but I would kill him with a pistol

Kill a old famous person so that Betty White trends on Twitter. Then write Betty White the next day.

painless suicide

Kill all shounenshit fags

write dead people's names backwards and see if it does anything

Kill myself

> Experimenting with arcane powers
Ha! I like your style, kid.

Kill people I don't like.

kill people I like

Not a lot.
All that writing is hard.

Kill people that I feel nothing towards

Start asking for the names of people on Sup Forums
>Delete Sup Forums forever
>Be known as killer-chan

Kill all normies

But we already know all the rules.

What is the point of using the Death Note for that? The corpses will have your DNA on them and the cops can catch you easily.

Write Christopher Poole and Hiroyuki Nishimura.

Become rich, then start WW3 or zombie apocalypse when I get bored

End the rap industry.
Otherwise crush any Chinese revolutionaries.

Write my name in it with the most comfy death possible

Age of 80 with a belly full of wine and a girls mouth around your cock?

Write all Kadokawa exec names on it.

Why didn't light just death note someone into killing L?

With my foreknowledge of the show I write down 'L Lawliet' and 'Nate Rivers'.

Make a list of the richest people in the world and all their immediate family members.

I just got rid of the number one problem...the oligarchy. You're welcome humanity. Enjoy democracy again.

No you

Kill every male on earth.
Make my own live action harem rom-com that will be passed down countless generations.

>thinking pure democracy is a good thing
As if you actually want ochlocracy.

You sure bout that?

Write "Anonymous".

You know, Light didn't know his name, but he sure as fuck knew L's face. Since you need a name and a face, why not just have Misa start writing down every single anglo name they can come up with until L drops dead?

Kill every Jew in any position of power, then corporate folks who fuck people over in general

That's 3 billion names. You better be a fast writer.

>being this butthurt about being a lazy poorfag
You should probably give the book to somebody smarter and have them kill you

Everyone trying to evade L in this thread is a moron, unless you're trying to do exactly what light did, kill all criminals with heart attacks in order to send a message, then you can't be fucking caught.

Also I have no reason to kill anyone with the note, why would I use it? It's useless to me.

This tool is only useful for psychopaths.

Forget that, there wouldn't even be enough paper. No matter how tiny he writes.

>The Death Note will be rendered useless if the victim's name is misspelled four times.

To add: Even if he managed that. There would definitely be crazy people fighting over him and he'd probably die in the conflict.

It must be good to be a Thai criminal in the Death Noteverse.

Death Notes have infinite pages.

Kill all of the people that deserves death on a specific time, at once.
Enjoy the chaos

I'm a trust fund baby actually

Good boy! Lick the boot!

Kill the riches, yeah
Don't save any of them

start a crusade against government corruption

Havent watched the show, but I would write as many nigger and arab names as possible.

Donald Trump

Okay kiddo

Kill every known jewish person, every known banker, and every known member of government. Also every single unfunny talk show host. So, all of them.

I'd kill my boss and a couple of pricks I've met over the years.
Also some celebrities and youtubers.

Maybe that nigger from north korea, not sure though.

I'd probably use it to push world changes that I want. For example, kill off every politician who's not in favor of eugenics

"Donald Trump is killed by assassination by a member of the Russian secret forces"
"Kim Jong Un dies of a heart attack after successfully nuking Japan"
Sit back and heat up some popcorn

To be fair, he'd probably just need to kill 50% (or maybe up to 80 to be sure) of the men in his own country to get very similar results, so if he doesn't live in China or India, that's not such a herculean task.

Meant for actually.

You realize you would get drafted, right?

You're not killing Putin?

Depends on where he lives.

Cum in every page so it sticks together.

>thinking you can kill anyone other than whose name was written in the notebook
They both get sudden heart attacks before they get to do anything that would harm anyone

What precisely do you think is going to happen to a nation that just had all of its males die while neighboring countries are still packing penises?

Give tsukishi a heart attack from fapping to too much loli/shota. Enjoy the butthurt for a bit.

And then start killing incumbent congressmen from old age because the US is too pussy for term limits, sprinkling in the odd lobbyist/business mogul like soros, trump, etc. Spread it out over years, of course. Who would notice a pattern to an old fart dying every one or two years? Nobody.

Cus im a redhead and maybe if i used a book it would give me a soul

>a nation that just had all of its males die
Re-read my post.

Not with my mental illness. I couldn't be trusted with a gun.

>And then start killing incumbent congressmen from old age because the US is too pussy for term limits
This is what idiots people actually believe.

The truth is, you need a solid cadre of old guard to keep Congress or any other government functional and aware of its own rules and obligations. A large part of the dysfunction the US has right now is because over half of Congress got their jobs 2010-2014 and knew jack shit about what they were supposed to do or when to do it.

In a real war, a world war, all that goes out the window. They were enlisting thirteen year olds in the more desperate parts of WWII. Your schizophrenia diagnosis will be overturned by the draft doctor.

Even if it's just 50-80% any country is going to be in for some serious shit. Check out the War of the Triple Alliance. You're just asking for the remaining men to engage in warlordism.

>actually believing that any kind of war between modern superpowers will involve anything other than nuclear warheads

China and India just had a border skirmish, and a couple of hundred soldiers at least have died between India and Pakistan since they declared nuclear capability.

It'll have lots of nukes flying, don't worry. But you'll be thrown into the grinder as well. No reason not to.

Yeah, I guess I'm thinking of war on a global scale then. Also, China, India and Pakistan are all proximate, so it's not as if any combat between those particular nations would require nukes.

Race war

Sure, there would be chaos, as you'd expect from a country losing 25-40% of its population overnight for unknown reasons.
But user just asked for a harem, and that he'd probably get, maybe even one enforced by law.

I got banned in 2012 for answering the same question with kill moot.

"Tyrone."

Open up a Jewish phonebook

Yeah, until a gang of 20 dudes wrecks his shit and adds his girls to their harem.

Well, he'll have to fend for himself at first, but he should be fine when things calm down and civil order is restored.

Every celebrity.

I already got one, I started by offing public weaboos. What do you think happened to Robin Williams?

Watch out for a Samuel L. Jackson aneurysm soon!

Kill the author and his family for asspulling the ending of the manga just to appease shitty nips

>Joking about killing Robin Williams

Hell doesn't exist but I wish it did you so you could suffer for eternity.

I have about sixty to eight years of hell left.

have a mass killing of corrupt politicians, regardless of country or leaning (left/right) all at once and a lot of people simply say "god did it" and agencies will have to work off that, or assume someone has a deathnote, but unlike Light I'm not a showboating faggot that will easily give myself away from some stupid broadcast. Since politicians need to be famous and popular to get anywhere they'll either be forced to do things the right way or at least be smarter about it, but their lobbyist buddies will be dying off from inconspicuous deaths.While shit won't run smooth with a mass wave of new politicians, with only the moral ones surviving they'll quickly stop trying to win votes on shit that might getting them killed and instead work on making the country better for it's people.

criminals will die of believable diseases starting with the most heinous while drug inmates will simply get a free pass unless they did something else worthy a death sentence. Although I think killing criminals will become redundant when politicians actually start to do something about crime when they know being a faggot about pro-choice/life will get them killed.

Maybe throw in the occasional celebrity from a random country to keep agencies guessing if it's a grill for added layers of anonymity, but they will still die from deaths like car accidents or drug overdoses.

misspell my name in it four times.

This, but also everyone else in the Republican Party.

Don t remember how it works but is death by old age or snusnu possible?

Write names of people I hate and then give it back to the Shinigami.

If I had a Death Note, I would try a social experiment. Assuming of course the Death Note doesn't exist in this world and I am picking up the very first one.

First, I would kill the President of the United States.
I would write down that he died of suicide after making him write a suicide letter.
The vice president would be forced to take office.

Then I write the vice president's name and that he also dies of suicide thirteen days after being in office. This would give him ample time to talk to the press and reassure the public that he will be a good successor. He will get comfortable with his position before killing himself somehow. After he commits suicide, a new person would then become in charge and the process of assuring the population that everything is fine will repeat.
And I continue to do this process of making the person in charge of committing suicide after 13 days. Always 13 days.

This would create endless paranoia that the oval office is cursed by the media and the internet. Everyone would speculate endlessly and every scientist will examine what went wrong. Obviously they won't find anything because the Death Note leaves no evidence.

So, after I've made the thirteenth person hang die from taking the oval office, I don't write anything for the 14th person. I examine if that person commits suicide or dies from paranoia on their own accord.
It would be funny to see if a person, knowing that 13 of their predecessors have all killed themselves one after another, would do the same thing due to fear of some kind that he or she will irrationally commit suicide.

I wouldn't make the world a better place, just make shit like this for giggles.

Procrastinate. like I always do.

I would put it in a sack with a stone and throw it in the ocean.

>fuck I'm scared of death
>better fucking kill myself.

This. I wouldn't do a fucking thing. Maybe lose the thing under my bed and forget about it after a couple days.