Do you think they will stick with the mango ending for the series or expand on it or do something alternative with the...

Do you think they will stick with the mango ending for the series or expand on it or do something alternative with the anime?

They'll monkeyfuck it just like all the rest of these shitty cartoons for lonely neckbeards.

Don't care as long as angela does a God tier opening.

wait... what? there's a season 3 announced for SnK? any sources? I must be living under a rock.
to answer your question:
I liked the manga ending and I'm pretty sure they're going to use it. even season 1 and 2 we're pretty close to the manga so I don't think they will risk the success that's it's going to get anyway.

Alternative. Manga ending sucks

You don't have to be a izanafag to recognize that the ending is shitty.

Does the manga ever explain why Benisuzume keeps reappearing after being defeated?

Yes.

What is the explanation?

The anime omitted a critical line in the asteroid battle indicating Benisuzume hadn't been killed.

As a Hoshijirofag I fucking hope that they do an anime original ending. As someone who started out with the anime, I thought Hoshijiro, Benijiro and the whole question of sentient gauna copies would be the main thing. Oh well, just about everything after the last fight against Benisuzume was shit anyway.

Did they omit it? I though they said the enna hadn't been complete destroyed a couple of times.

I think they did. Been a while and I wasn't watching the best subs.
Either they omitted it and is a faggot for not reading the manga or they didn't omit and is a faggot for asking a question that was answered in the show. Doesn't much matter to me.

/r/ing that edited panel where yuhata says she'll grow a dick

Is it finally getting that third season?

>Autistic clone harem
>Girl that makes you drink her piss
>Alien clone of piss girl
>Alien daemon piss grl
>THE Trap
>Worst girl
>Clone piss's jello tentacle rape daughter
>Bear that is in love with the dude you are a clone of

Which do you chose user's?

Tentacle rape daughter, no doubts whatsoever.

Don't you dare call my waifu piss girl.

Wait, is Sidonia getting another anime?

As far as I know there's been talk about a third season, because it was a pretty big success for Netflix and kinda started their "Netflix original anime" thing. A second Blame! movie too, apparently.

Heard this as well. This past week i re-watched what is out so far and getting all tingly inside senpai

The invasive mouth scene with her and Nagate made me sweat

Bear momma.

It makes absolute sense though, considering it is from Nihei.

Either bear or robot. They can cook.

Is there a confirmed season 3?

Izana win or we riot!

They'll show Tanikaze and Tsumugi's wedding.

You should invite ichirukists and brew some of that butthurt.

You forgot the robot. It's funny because the robot had way more personality than all the other characters

Why isn't the Captain listed?

>Sidonia
>getting another season
I doubt it, it's been too long without news

The only time in my life I'd go with the trap.

>You will never be tentacle french kissed by your dead girlfriends alien clone so hard that it makes nearby vagina flowers bloom

why live

Did benisuzume get a good ending? What happened with the one they kept in the pod?

>tfw no alien gf

It was said the pod one "gave birth" to the mecha penis monster, not entirely sure what happened to it after that, it's probably part of the mecha thing now.

The correct choice is the Captain.

Enajiro (the first one) was seemingly just locked away somewhere. Benijiro was locked away until the very end when Nihei needed a cop out to make space penis survive, so she got Benijiro's body.
Still pissed about that.

Trap is best

Not even close.

You're both wrong.

She does.