White South Africans are base

Watch this video of these deranged white south Africans dancing on their pre-diversity Afrikaner flag and ask yourself, do you want these people in your country as refugees?

>Burgers, have you not enough democrat voters without bringing more in?
>Brits, do you want more people who will vote for more 'asian' invasion.
>My fellow Aussies, do we need to pozz our country any more?

Before you sign any petition to bring white South African refugees to your country, stop, breathe, close the tab and delete your history.

Video:
twitter.com/JohanPienaar/status/970973647841189888

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs5rR6Q0thM
archive.is/xM4rC
google.com/maps/@-33.9297591,18.8576462,3a,75y,132.01h,77.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sufzQ5Q-mzYKNrqxtOAb7Jg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-06-05-watch-ex-boyfriend-of-murdered-hannah-cornelius-speaks/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> US drama students
> “deranged liberal South Africans”

Before you make another shill post, stop, breathe, stick your head in the oven and gas yourself you little kike

>US drama students
>Speaking retarded Dutch

These are SA students, this is the SA reality

Somebody allready took care of the problem

>that fucking soyboy jog
holy fucking shit thats pathetic

Doesn't matter, the chink invasion cannot be stopped anymore, Africa is for the Chinese.

>US drama students in South Africa cannot learn to speak afrikaans

Go away jew

We don't need anymore cowards who are running from their country. We have too many already.

There's no police force in South Africa right? What stopping the band of whites I'm just getting this shit going

Good lad

This is South Africa why haven't they been shot already

US = University of Stellenbosch

Probably Anglo scum from the Cape,
Most of them are probably Jewish as well

we looked them up, all germanic last names - spoke dutch/afrikaans on their social media etc

Further proof that the ultimate blue pill is self hatred.

Where can I buy that flag? A new one of it, I mean

The liberals are the ones who would stay with their pet niggers until the very end, or get redpilled and leave. The conservatives leave first to flee communism. I’m not going to condemn their entire race because of some snowflakes being snowflakes

they're still going with the fantasy image nelson mandela painted of a future south africa with blacks and whites hand in hand. now whites have to hand in their land.

What makes you think any white country is entirely devoid if liberals? This is fucking Cape Town/Stellenbosch, it's like our version of San Francisco.

We have our own here m8 why not use it?

>bizarre completely unrelated to anything that was said post

keep sperging botha

No he is actually correct. We also have deranged liberals but it does not have any real impact on people here because a lot of us are either dead inside or becoming unhinged by current affairs.

Article literally says they're Americans
APPY YOURSELF

Would gladly welcome them.

They are far better than those Niggers that are randomly murder-raping them to death atm.

What about the Head nigger's glorious plan of printing more money? LOL.

Nice!

At least he did something!

I'm afraid this is true. I met a few SA students once and was floored how much they had been (((brainwashed))) to think apartheid was the worst thing ever and black SAs only fail because of it's legacy.

It baffles me that liberal ideology can survive in a country like SA. The propaganda must be amazing.

Reminder this is at the SAME EXACT UNI
where this happened in May in broad daylight to one of their fellow students.

Hannah Cornelius gang raped and then her head smashed in. Carjacked in broad day light off the street by four Blacks just to rape.
archive.is/xM4rC
Right here.
google.com/maps/@-33.9297591,18.8576462,3a,75y,132.01h,77.76t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sufzQ5Q-mzYKNrqxtOAb7Jg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Dead.

The animals that culturally enriched her through rape torture and murder.

I have that one already.
I like owning flags that piss faggot liberals off.
Amazon only has the red, not orange Boer flag.

Wasn't she a coal burner anyway.

Sam and Max HIT THE ROAAAD
fuck that bus full of nuns

>A nigger
>A poo in loo
>A soyboy faggot
>A jew
>A half breed(look at that nose and face)
>a brainwashed European

Also what the fuck was the point of this?

Shit you are right !!

ack wrong video
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-06-05-watch-ex-boyfriend-of-murdered-hannah-cornelius-speaks/

toll paid

>My fellow Aussies, do we need to pozz our country any more?
Do you want more yellow?

Those aren't refugees, dumb kike.

looks like some 56ers and dumb girls

No shit.. Now I could care less to tell the truth

US=Uni of Stellenbosch

Toll paid

No they’re not. They’re afrikaans. US is a school there

Everyone with a functioning brain knows these kids have an ANC guerrilla's gun to their head.

Heads.

I suspect they are doing it under duress. Reminder the ANC is terrorist.

I believe that they are doing it because they think they will be spared during the night of the long knifes.
>Protip: They won't.

Its Stockholm syndrome. Seriously.
She was already being "enriched" by an animal so no difference.
One less coalburner. 2-5 less half breeds.

#120DB

Good lad

>Nelson Mandela
The guy who murdered white children by blowing up shopping malls?

Who doesn't love capture the flag.

Sage these shill threads.

European backed terrorist.

kek, do you have a source for this and are there more

Mandela killed more blacks in one year than the KKK killed in a century.

The white South Africans are the Israeli's of South Africa. lol

They're not just white, they're Afrikaners. They're supposed to be more racist than English South Africans.

Why exactly do we want to import saffers again? So we can become south Africa? Fuck

>It baffles me that liberal ideology can survive in a country like SA. The propaganda must be amazing.
I wish I had a rational explanation. Despite all the brainwashing that happens in schools and unis nowadays, all you need to do is open your eyes, drive around and see how everything is deteriorating at a rapid pace. Hell, you don’t even need to follow the news or be politically aware. The truth is all around us. I suspect is correct. They think that if someone is about to strike with machete to their necks they can virtue signal, hug and apologise for apartheid and everything will be ok. Hell, someone might even clap.

Idk where pol gets the idea South Africans are "based" literally every one I've met was either a standard normie tier degenerate or an actual cuck. You guys need to lay off the "Based floppie slotting boer" memes all those guys are fucking old and dying there is no future for whites in Africa they gave up the land and power

>Whites wur their b4 the Bantus it's their land!
>Then they let them flood in during le based apartheid for cheap labor until whites are le 10%
Fuck em

I can't even make out what they're saying, it's just rambling about a person...

Kekekekekek

Question: Do you have any facts to back those numbers?

Take the black pill anons. I can't think of any other race in history that would celebrate their own demise. As much as i hate muslims and black people the majority of them stick together.

Bullshit, they kill each other by the hundreds. That is number 1. Number 2: It is so fucking common for black and muslim families to beat their own sons up for disagreeing with something they have said.
Blacks and Muslims stick together because they usually agree on a lot of shit, as soon as they dont they kill each other. Thankfully Many of them are civililized here in the west. Hell, in Spain most are pilled as fuck

I think I’m becoming increasingly numb as a side effect of black pill overdose. It’s one thing to be a traitor to your people when you live in a society where there isn’t an imminent threat to your existence just yet and merely get to signal your virtue to your retarded peers. However, to actively undermine your race and your culture on the eve of a cataclysm is simply astounding.

True.

Met a white girl from Rhodesia. Apparently, her dad was shot fighting in the "War of Independence", her family lives back there without running water or access to jobs, they're still pro-nog.

Dink jy dit is tyd dat ons maar net n meit gaan true, n paar kinders in pomp en ons self vermoor?

Ek glo so...

Liberals are the same everywhere.
We must not amke the mistake of taking them seriously/ lightly.
These people are on the brink of being genocided and these liberals still oppose their own kind.
Fuck them.
Stop having mercy on liberals.

Ek is geswart pil, maar nog nie so erg dat ek sal meidnaai nie.

A lot of South African whites still live in nice neighborhoods where the only blacks are maids and black diamonds who dress nice and act (kinda) normal. The lights still (mostly) go on and water (mostly) still comes out of the taps. The police are shit but they have a Chubb Security subscription or whatever.

Living in South Africa is pretty normal as a white person until it isn't and you get hijacked and stabbed to death or whatever. People are pretty predictable, no-one goes GTKRWN until they literally have nowhere to run.

Reluctance to fight isn't even a modern day thing, people in the old days didn't get involved in horrible wars and shit for fun, they did it because their backs were against the wall basically.

What may make the South Africa situation different is the fact that you have a population of around 1,000,000 whites at least with no right to emigrate elsewhere. Sure some will make it out to the US, the UK, Australia, Namibia, Mozambique (kek) and so on. But many will literally have nowhere to go unlike what happened in Zimbabwe, and unlike in the case of Zimbabwe which had less than 100,000 whites in total by the 2000s, you're talking about enough people that there will be very big trouble let's just say.

Is "US Drama" a class? Or is this implying they're Americans?

US stands for University of Stellenbosch

You are right, of course. We still live very comfortable lives. Hell, I live a very comfortable life. But what makes me able to see the storm clouds on the horizon, when others still see the illusion of a rainbow nation? What makes me see that our survival is not bound to appeasing fragile and fickle black feelings, but to stick together with our own. Diversity isn’t our strength, certainly not now. Unity is the only strength that will save us.

>Stop having mercy on liberals.

Yeah, pretty much.

Its why genetic behavioral traits are just as important as race. Importing whites who act like this just because they're white is a foolish mistake that white nationalist are gonna make! You need to actively select against such behavior, culturally and genetically.

>But what makes me able to see the storm clouds on the horizon, when others still see the illusion of a rainbow nation?
((( )))

>the flag of jewish nepotism and civic nationalism
>based
get that shit flag out of here

It all makes sense now

Damn he's pretty quick.

Couldn't agree more. Me and alot of Afrikaners don't support mass migration.

Not just because of the cultural effects and issues it has on the hosting country but also because of select people who cause trouble. I wouldn't want liberals mass migrate to a country, i wouldn't want scum to easily hop on to another country and neither criminals. The only way to combat that is with tightly controlled communities being accepted and regulated with a leader to deal with any problems.

No population is a bunch of pure breed Christian aryans who are conservative saints, no matter how much Sup Forums wants to believe.

It's fantasy taking over as part of the denial phase. "This isn't really happening and everything is going to be fine because I'm special, and everyone is special." What else can women and betas do in the face of an onslaught?

You are very good at writing. I'm glad I read these posts

Thanks. I’m just honestly astounded by the existence of white leftists in our society. The amount of opinion pieces in the papers advocating for our complete annihilation by some supposed white thought leader astounds me.

You should honestly go into the town square and hold speeches warning white south africans of the coming genocide.

I think I’ll stick to Sup Forums to avoid being lynched by feral blacks.

How is it that they believe they'd be spared? The niggers would kill them first for being cowardly cucks.

I honestly don’t know. I suspect they think that they might deescalate tensions by appeasing a black audience. We have long passed any hope of deescaltion. Just read some of the comments on black twitter. I don’t know how they think they’ll appease a marauding mob once things get hot.

The good thing is that afrikaners are for most part already sided.

The conservative Afrikaners who knows shits coming, banded together through culture and beliefs.

The liberal university students and rich kids who still believe in sing kumbaija my lord around a statue of Mandela

And the traitors who only could get pussy from fat mamas (social outcasts)

Even at university i haven't met alot of the latter two though (granted I'm not studying social science and art)

I'm pretty sure she was a coalburner if I remember correctly. If she wasn't, I am very sorry for disrespecting the dead.

Don't worry, we don't want to move and we'll take care of those race traitors.

But I posted the confederate flag, not the US flag

>Yes goy, hate the Boers. Support niggers

Literally kys.

They are drama students. So not only indoctrined with communist education, but also the sort of people who want to learn how to manipulate people through deception.
There are whites we can save and there are whites whose fate is in the hands of God. These are obviously the latter, but their existence shouldn't discourage us from saving the whites that don't have pudding brains yet.

>timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2017-06-05-watch-ex-boyfriend-of-murdered-hannah-cornelius-speaks/
lel, I hope she suffered

I wanna fuck that girl on the right

That was an amazing thread.

Can I have a quick rundown?