I'm 4 episodes in, and it' has been a while since I've seen a more tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story

I'm 4 episodes in, and it' has been a while since I've seen a more tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story.
And both the OP and ED with their word-munching engurish are disgusting.
I feel repulsed. Why the fuck were there so many priprifags on Sup Forums last season?

>a tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story.
Can you elaborate some on what you mean here?

>tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story
Are you certain you know what these words mean?

Chise is the only good thing about Princess Principal.

Most of the praise came from the /u/ fags who needed their seasonal fix. All the other big shows last season had male characters (Gasp!) so it was one of the few non threatening options for them. I don't think that it is as bad as you make it out to be, but it isn't very good either.

I agree with you except replace Chise with Beato.

>it' has been a while since I've seen a more tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story
Obvious bait.

>oh look at these CUTE GIRLS who are SPIES and they KILL PEOPLE but are actually GOOD AT HEART because REASONS
>Oh look, one of them is a NINJA! She runs around with HUGE JAPANESE WEAPON and CUTS PEOPLE DOWN LIKE CHICKENS despite being the smallest of them all!
>oh look at how some of them are taking out FUCKING GROWN-ASS SOLDIERS with little to no experience or military training. Oh, and the soldiers are easily fooled all dumbasses who barely even think to question anything
>Oh look how the counter-intelligence are complete idiots who couldn't catch a busty girl who pulls one and the same "seduction" stunt being next to one and the same royal body at several big intelligence fuck ups. Questioning people? Connecting the dots? Nah, it's some loser shit.
Etc, etc.
Fuck you.

Fuck you too.

It's probably a case of him being too retarded to properly express himself rather than it being bait.

Came here to post this. /u/fags are infesting Sup Forums like a plague and refuse to leave. They latch onto their dyke anime of the season and shill it 24/7. I've concluded that Dykes Last Tour is their pick for this season, so you'll want to stay out of those threads if you want to keep your sanity about you.

I don't see why you would post in yuri show threads if you don't like it.

>Oh look how the counter-intelligence are complete idiots who couldn't catch a busty girl who pulls one and the same "seduction" stunt being next to one and the same royal body at several big intelligence fuck ups. Questioning people? Connecting the dots? Nah, it's some loser shit.
This was the biggest flaw. They made their enemies so unrealistically retarded. I mean, the Duke of Normandy is said to be the guy who runs the spies in his country, yet he can't catch a bunch of girls who aren't even hiding their appearance.

It hasn't broke over 8.0 on MAL so you can just ignore it.

In real life there were young spies who kill people but aren't evil comic book villains who enjoy spreading hatred and despair.
Why are you complaining about someone with combat training being strong then later complaining about the opposite supposedly being true?
All of them have a lot of experience and military training, except for the two who don't ever once fight.
Them apparently never picking up their trail is the only valid point.

You're a paranoid dumbass, just like a lot of the yurifags you claim to hate.

I just want you to leave. Why was /u/ created? To contain you elsewhere. Also, most of the shows you latch onto, like facehuggers, are not yuri shows. That's the main issue people have with you. You drown any real discussion with your faggotry.

die spics

Girl's Last Tour isn't even a bad, show but you are right that delusional yurifags can be very annoying. Similar to every idol series, you are better off avoiding the threads for that show.

he's a retarded mexican

> disingenuous
So just like a spy, then.

>>>/2014/

The fuck. Who let this schizophrenic out of DBS thread?

you sound like you hate fun.

yet another installment of "one fag bumps the thread every half-hour for days on end" general

what are you talking about?
the last Princess Principal thread was 2 days ago and it didn't even get 200 posts

According to neo-Sup Forums posters if a thread doesn't get 20 posts every 3 minutes it's a thread which needs to be deleted to make room for more Dragonball, "all anime is moeshit", Sup Forumsshit, and Sup Forums threads.

it isn't a princess princess thread, it's a generic shitpost thread of the order that is bumped for days by one person

my dude Ange and Dorothy went through some battle royale shit to get to this point, they've been training to kill people since their childhood
Same with Chise she's literally been living for revenge

Just yurifags and waifufags clinging to a shitty show because girls. I've done the same before but pripri is particularly low hanging fruit.

/u/

You do realize OP revealed himself to be an idiot who didn't actually pay attention while watching it right?

>Same with Chise she's literally been living for revenge
We don't know that, they never explained the exact time when Jubei went "muh shogun", and aside for "mai shamefur father" what exactly is she avenging here?

Because Chise is a cutie.

>I'm 4 episodes in, and it' has been a while since I've seen a more tryhard, contrived, disingenuous story.
This is my new copypasta.

What's the point of picking up another mans shit and smearing it on your walls? Grow up.

No one's forcing you to watch things you don't like, my man.

>picking up another mans shit and smearing it on your walls
Wow, you don't get copypasta at all. And you call yourself Anonymous?

Are you lost, user? This isn't Sup Forums.

>What's the point?
So you can brag about it? Considering that's the only thing you could accomplished in your life.

>copypasta only exists on Sup Forums
Stop being such a disingenuous tryhard, user.

dude, lesbians!!!

>Considering that's the only thing you could accomplished in your life.
That, and mastering English. Which apparently is rather difficult.

Is Chise left-handed? If yes, she's truly literally me.

Even retards have points on occasions. Take it easy.

He's only a retard because his points are wrong. There was an episode that showed that the spies did in fact have training.

retards leading retards to believe other retards

>with little to no experience or military training.
You haven't even finished the show you stupid dick. If you have the patience it'll be explained in a later episode.

What's the matter, too deep for you?

dweeb

hey fuck you

Listen, I'm not arguing for him or against him but you fags who think PP is a masterpiece of storytelling need to lighten up.
He had a point on them being "good-natured" for no reason other than muh childhood friend and how Chise literally flipped a car with her superior nippon steel.

There's plenty of contrived shit in the story and there's stuff to enjoy too. Don't go full retard defensive or else you'll get denounced as being delusional f/u/cks.

What's the point of shifting to hyperbole, user? You're getting far too defensive.

Who said anything about masterpiece, you are the one who's being antagonistic for no fucking reason

Why did you not use the first person in this post you made about yourself?

>where do you think you are.jpg

I didn't claim anything about PP other than OP being a dumb nigger who did not understand what he was watching. In fact, I doubt he watched it at all.

Dweebs have no home on Sup Forums.net.

The big question is .... stinky feet or rotten beans!

I just thought it was a enjoyable show, but now it's just making everyone angry :(

>:(
Fuck off

This is the exact shit I'm talking about. Calm your tits. If you didn't think it was a masterpiece, you didn't have to reply since it doesn't concern you.

It's a given that OP is a huge fag and I agreed he was a retard but he had some points that some people ignored just so that they could throw a shit fit.

>some points that some people ignored just so that they could throw a shit fit.
His points weren't ignored. If you look at the post you would clearly see he has many replies. Look, buddy, I get you're trying to shitpost but you're doing a terrible job at it. There's no point to doing it if there is zero logic in what you are saying. The trick is to come across as semi-believeable by having a basis within reality instead of just saying stupid stuff.

I'm not shitposting. I'm genuinely telling you fucks to calm your mammaries. Why do you think this is still on page 8?

Well around these parts it's customary to treat retards with absolutely zero respect.

Try to uphold the customs without throwing a shit fit next time. It's an eyesore.

>being antagonistic for no fucking reason
Oh the irony. This is why people can't stand fanbabies of this mediocre show.

Literally everyone one of these issues is completely irrelevant if you either know anything about real life or pay any kind of attention to what is happening in PriPi.

Nice bait though.

welcome to /dwb/ - dweeb general

hehehe you fucking retard, it was evident in ep1 that this show is going to be shit.

the moment it was obvious this is going to be shit when the princess unsolicitedly informed a compromised individual that she was a spy.

why could someone be that retarded? how can such a retard become a spy?

To be fair who the fuck is going to believe Eric?

potential enemies who captured him and are using "enhanced interrogation techniques" to acquire information.

note that I dropped this anime right there.

Your complaints are wrong, it was bad because it's tone drifted, one episode they're killing people, the next they're talking about the power of friendship, on the next they have a backup plan for not killing someone, on the next they're killing a former friend who went double agent.

All those cute ninja spy murder machine children things are fine if used in a consistent way.

If you complain aboput anything, it should be about the retarded Haruhi episode order

What a terrible thread. And it hasn't even been voted AOTY yet.

Sup Forums has always been like this, you're retarded.

Uh, sorry.
People like things.

Beato x Chise is the best crack ship

Whoever makes these needs to make a doujin already. Lord knows no one else is for this series

Beato

Chise just doesn't know how to not seduce girls at every opportunity.

There's actually been two threads after that, but they didn't have "Princess Principal" in the subject field.
One of them only had 26 posts though.

>shitty OPs
>no subject field
>nothing really new to discuss
No wonder why they died so soon. This thread doesn't deserve to be bumped either, shitposters are too late to the party anyway.