Invaded by Muslims that raped your country for 800 years

>invaded by Muslims that raped your country for 800 years
>40,000 temples destroyed, few places of proof exist of prior greatness
>Get invaded by British empire
>WhatAShithole.jpg
>Spend 200 years in their servitude while slowly building up some semblance of old culture under first world rule
>Pacifist womanizer attacks hinduism before British empire nopes the fuck out
>People still poop in the street.
>Slowly recovering still from Muslim occupation.
>Be India
India should be the prime example of why you should not allow Muslims to conquer Your Land. They will destroy everything about what makes your country great.
India's home of many monolithic sites who's carving techniques cannot be explained today or duplicated. A mystery like many of the ancient sites such as Egypt, Stonehenge (before British authorities fucked up the site for tourism), Sumerians and others.

Fucking shills stop ignoring my thread

>t. Pajeet

Thank the Irish Pajeet, for rescuing you from muslim slavery.
Irish recruits were more prevalent in India than the English themselves.

By all practical effects muslims are escaped poos.

>Can't make a fucking anti Muslim post about India as case study without being called Pajeet

I was wondering that. From all the statues and art I see from India of their gods their predominantly white if not some other unnatural skin color.

Or maybe your thread is shit and nobody likes it.

Muslims are subhumans

middle east and egypt were one of the richest and and the most advanced places before muslims, they were KANGS and constructed pyramids, hanging gardens and shit

looks at them now - they are sandniggers in muddhuts and they will never recover

This.
When the oil runs out they'll be no different than niggers

Islam has those wacky cleanliness laws, so I don't understand how it made India dirtier. India just has a huge population that lives in squalor. Quit fucking breeding, upgrade your facilities, teach people basic toiletry, even if it's in an outhouse

Our state has been hijacked by Jew and the resources are directed towards lower caste, upper caste here have average IQ of 100, now under Monarchy rule the brains controlled the labor, now brains provides taxes for labors to multiply and shit in poverty.

India used to be white, that would explain their greatness and why there aren't any whites left, probably because the sand niggers killed them off

Well they killed off what was left of them

>India used to be white, that would explain their greatness

Never go full retard

Can't argue against this. Continue on OP. As far as I can see, Abrahamic religion's principle of being the only true religion has resulted in wide spread destruction no matter where it went. It's milk for unintelligible babes that drives insane actions in life in the ridiculous promise of rewards in death. The later the stage of it, the worst off.
Judiasm -> christianity -> islam
The last stage being the most catostrophic
THe middle (christianity) having misinterpreted and jerry rigged lots of the judiac constructs.
The first version being LARP to help bring together a tribe of desert niggers.

I like how you defended eternal anglo. Anglos were worse than Muslims (unless you were a rich Indian)

>let me tell you my opinion based on theory
Muslims are the most disgusting and dirty two legged beings. I'll have niggers over Muslims anyday

Holy shit, a triggered Indian edgelord. Didn't know your kind existed

They are prolly aryan/dravidian, anatolians and ethiopians.

Fought back and are 800 million.
Been here for 7000 years saying Fuck U to everyone who tried to eradicate Hindus.

Can Americans talk without buzzwords? You think you know better than me about my country? Have you seen the Muslim areas? They look post apocalyptic, no one wants to live in their area, their areas are called mini Pakistans where people kill each other over petty things and did I mention they fucking stink

>cannot be replicated