Emma Watson Demands Men to Respect Women’s Rights

Pat Condell retort

youtu.be/F61HmpL35xY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4xpp10Cm7Y
youtu.be/I625zPMQ4r4
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
soundgasm.net/u/D-I-A-N-N-A/F4M-Im-Emma-Watson-and-I-Want-You-to-Jerk-Your-Cock-for-Me
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5476921/Rumours-Emma-Watson-dating-Chord-Overstreet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

emma watson is a washed up illiterate cunt who's neither educated nor qualified enough to be a dishwasher at a third rate hotel.

>Demand
>Respect

Women really are just children.

Why can feminists never explain which specific rights are being denied to women?

Weinsteined

why she thinks she can demand us anything?

What rights don’t they have?

Am I supposed to recognize anyone in this pic? Meaningless faces to me

She is just using this bullshit to find a ting jobs since she can't suck Jew cock anymore.

they just want penises at the end of the day is what this is about

>respect women's rights
but I don't believe in human rights

So what fundamental human rights are women being deprived of? I suspect this is just code for them wanting to be treated better than men while claiming they aren't.

Poor little rich girl.

>we want to kill babies and have other people pay for it
>we want to be given jobs we're not qualified for because there arent as many women in those positions
>we want to earn the same average salary as men regardless of career choice, experience, negotiation, or any other factor
thats basically it

Read the 14th Amendment. It states that all persons born or naturalized in the US are citizens of the US and the state wherein they reside. It then goes on about a few things, like due process for citizens, then states that all citizens are subject to equal protection under the law.

But they want a constitutional amendment in the US guaranteeing equal rights under the law for women. They must not think that women are persons.

>have a tattoo that says "time's up"
>demand men help you

Read: Because the deep state doesn't respec anything.

Yet she's a high paid actress with million of fans and even losers like you wanking off in your mom's basement because you can't get a real job or have the guts to get to talk to any women in real life.Faggot.

Literally only still famous because of harry potter wank fantasies.

Millenials literally belive that not getting whatever they want whenever they want is due to capitalist/patriarchal/racist oppression.

>acting
>real job

Kek Emma, pls.

>crypto-turk mudshit
>thinks his opinion matters
Go drown in a river Shiptar

I just want women to work in the coal mine

Exactly

>demanding respect

that isn't how it works

Not everyone is a low life degenerate like you who wanks to her performances on harry potter. Sane people value her for her talent and acting skills. Clearly you are some virgin who can't face reality and hate on everyone who is better than you.

What are these rights they keep talking about

This is pretty interesting. Condell comes from the Israeli funded counter-jihadist movement, that was as kosher as it gets and yet he dabbles into the racial politics of the left - countering it and defending white men - and names the stranglehold of Jewish progressive power: Google and YouTube. I guess, you can only get censored so often until you start noticing. Or there is indeed, at least to some degree, a Jewish "civil war" between the right-wing Israelis and the liberal diaspora.

Yep. More real than hating on Sup Forums all day I'd say.

The problem with accusations from libtards like you is that they're not true most of the time so hold no weight.
Many people on Sup Forums are fathers with children and some wifes too. I'd recommend you start getting a little bit educated so you can throw an argument or two every now and then.

Jews play both sides. Always have.

>Misha "look at this duuude" Nonononooo

You are not making people like Albania any better

>demand
>respect
>rights
None of this means anything. Society is so far from the basic truth that they're now spewing psychotic religious babble.

Pretty sure Emma Watson has more rights than I do. What is she actually protesting?

What sorts of rights are they lacking?

Unless they're concerned that they don't need to suffer the consequences of their actions the way men do, they already have everything, including preferential treatment.

Your reply is trash . No facts no arguments no nothing. Your word versus my word. Kys fag.

emma watson's finally hit the wall and is clawing desperately at any type of feeder material her jew handlers toss at her in a pathetic attempt to stay relevant.

truly sad!

>claims Albania are people and not a country
Retard.

Is this bitch really pretending to be seriously feminist? I thought it was just something to wave around for attention.

Realest post in the thread

I thought gender is a social construct
going by that logic we should abolish womens day for the sake of equality

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO

Just give up maggots. You have nothing to say against Emma Watson besides your unbased hate coming out of your asses.

I think you are in the wrong place this isn't the kitchen empty headed bimbo.
youtu.be/R4xpp10Cm7Y
Get me sammich.

Truth hurts. You seem really emotionally invested. Mabe you were projecting on your first post and you actually have nothing going for you besides your mom's basement.
As a little tip: when you get that angry when someone calls you out you usually make their case.

>Am I supposed to recognize anyone in this pic?
Are you only suppose to see faces of (((Hollywood))) celebrities? These are the founders and activist of the movement.

Feminist leaders over the years. Get familiar with them. Those faces have done more damage to the West than a million nogs ever could.

Yes, women truly deserve equal rights.

And lefts, too.

You mess with forces beyond your comprehension Emma, Stick to the make believe.
youtu.be/I625zPMQ4r4

she sounds sexually frustrated.

i guess this is what happens when you bed asian males.

If you have something to say don't hide behind slogans and innuendos.
Im sure you have heard put out or get out so wheres the data you fucking monkey nigger?

>be weinstein's anal kitten
>turn that shame and anger around at lower-class white males

my anger has no bounds

Sweet Jesus that gave me a jump scare. Gotta watch what I click on.

>pat condell
Holy fuck is that old cuck still around? Used to follow him because of his outspokenness on Islam but dropped him when he started jerking off the jews.

Thanks for stating the obvious--SOMEONE had to do it. Penis-envy is a helluva drug, anonbro.

What rights do western women not have? I forgot which key rights they're deprived of.

I didn't know Harvey Weinstein was asian.

>Maybe you were projecting
Continues to talk out of his ass and thinks he's smart enough to give me tips. Seriously. Hang yourself.

If you don't understand English don't come on this website. Stick to your kebab stand

>starts video with right wing fake propaganda

Yeah, fuck off you old cunt. Hope antifa find him and smash his senile head in.

Are you purposefully being ironic about your own stupidity or just too autistic to get it?

>what's this on your Resume Sir? Your last job was hating things on 4 chan?
comparing a non job to a "job" (where you are interchangable with anyone willing to suck a greasy dick), tsk.

>hey guise I’m retarded!

>Talks out of his ass
>Complains about people talking back to him
>Gets angrier by the minute after being called out for it
Do you even know how conversations work? Train a little with another autists willing to improve his social skills as well.

Dilja, post feet

Why is it always tl;dr with these people?

BE NICE TO PAT COHENDELL!

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

Why are you so butthurt about people hating on Emma Watson? Some parts of her feminist agenda have long been debunked (wage gap).

See thats why I hate sand niggers.

She is a highly paid political prostitute

soundgasm.net/u/D-I-A-N-N-A/F4M-Im-Emma-Watson-and-I-Want-You-to-Jerk-Your-Cock-for-Me

She's the herald of reddit betamales. He thinks a girl will see him defending Emma against those ebul poltards and touch his wee wee.

don't forget being looked at wrong is violating their human rights/

Treating them differently for being a women is violating their rights.

Treating them to perform the same as a man is violating their human rights.

For feminists you have to find the easy middleground where they keep the advantages of being a woman, men lose their advantages for being a man.

This would be a good response if we lived in a fairy tale fantasy world but did you actually read any of my posts or arguments I made on why hating on emma watson is pointless? Nope. That's what I thought.

Every woman is a prostitute to you internet nerds. Get a life and then we can have a discussion like grown men.

You mean the assumptions you made about people on this board having certain characteristics you completely made up without any source or empirical data to just say she's just famous and rich?
Wait, you think those are arguments? Oh nonononono.... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Would never get tired of bitch slapping the fuck out of the stupid cunt

I'm genuine, I am not skilled in gathering information but I would like to know which rights they are missing. Emma or any other civilized person who uses this board pls help me out. My eternal gratitude is yours.

Guillotine if true

>we want to earn the same average salary as men regardless of career choice, experience, negotiation, or any other factor
We need patriarchy to get rid of patriarchy

>Pat Condell
>Zionist shill

they do, now we can all move on from this ridiculous 'movement' known as feminism, the war is over, go the fuck home and be productive, stop protesting nonstop for rights that you were born with, stupid cunt. because protesting nonstop is how you get rights taken away, beaten in the street and gassed. but by all means, continue making noise about nothing while women in pakistan are raped and then jailed. so fuckin brave going after a millionaire when you're safe to do so. fuck off and get a real job.

MUH HOLES. Fuck off roastie.

Women can't slap a man that punches her in the face.... No wait, it's the other way around.
Women always get ripped off in divorces since it's the man who gets to keep the house, the woman's salary... Wait, neither, that's also the other way around...
Women can't vote... No, they unfortunately can.
Women have to work harder to access the same jobs... Damn, scratch that, they actually have female quotas and less requirements specially for physically demanding jobs.
Give me a couple of years, I'll find something somewhere.

Oh wow, it must be another ‘retarded Leaf shits up a thread from overseas’ thread

It's a valuable social construct. Whatever that means.

>That meme

Saved, my friend.

Many people in this thread denying female oppression, link this thread in a feminist board and they will teach us, save you a couple of years.

albanian white knighting. sure makes a change from drug smuggling in the uk.

>girls just wanna have fundamental human rights
says a posh bird born into a life of privilege.

And she was a Weinstein fuck doll.

she only dates Chords
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5476921/Rumours-Emma-Watson-dating-Chord-Overstreet.html

Meanwhile she doesn't respect men or herself

Can't wait for the media to forget about this washed up bint