She kind of has a point, least on the video games side of things

She kind of has a point, least on the video games side of things.

>"it's fine that videogames make kids all over the world want to kill other people and then themselves because they can't use an AR15 to do it"

the left, everyone. faultless logic.

They can't buy one in a shithole country

africans shoot and knife eacother all the time, but joy doesn't care about that cuz it's status quo for them

>negress has an opinion
Wow, really makes you think.

Western society breeds mental illness. Western society largely is mental illness. The West has fallen prey to the foil of Rome, amplified tenfold.

>muh shootings
Come back when you aren't getting nail bombed, acid attacked or run over.

Trump's anti-vidya push is actually perfect. Numales are getting a taste of their own medecine. Threaten to take their vidya away whenever they threaten to take your guns away.

She says video games but she really means FPS, and barely anyone gives a shit about that genre anymore. This isn't 2003 anymore where every game has a dude with a gun on the front cover.

>war machines
If you have to use dysphemisms to prove your point, it probably is not that great of a point. Also. Remove nuggets like joy from society and watch gun violence drop. Also. Remove government and watch gun violenc drop.

>She kind of has a point
"kind of" is not good enough faggot
"kind of" is liberal logic

18 is the age of an adult. These people are retarded.

>shooters cause you to want to kill people! sport games stop kids from playing sports.

You can easily buy automatic rifles over here though. Sure, it's not legal but it isn't super hard to get. Other guns are even easier.

AR15s are not even that hard to get in Canada. I could go buy one right now if I wanted to, except fuck that since they are a meme weapon now and were never that interesting to begin with.

Okay, but does the opposition have anything better than a "kind of" good point? Because a kind of good point beats jack shit.

Teach me. Wolves were spotted nearby, I need a weapon for defense.

video games are widespread empathy engineering tools.
You have no business playing them past your mid 20's, I'd even argue against letting your kids playing certain games, especially modern ones.
>inb4 boomer
I'm 24, vidya is modern day MK Ultra shit, alongside youtube and netflix

I didn't realize the Amish lived in croatia.

>Americans play shooting games

>Europeans play truck simulator

Really makes you think.

Half of your population is niggers or mutts. Maybe that has something to do with it.

either the people committing the shootings are mentally ill or grew up without the guidance of parents and never learned to appreciate life. its not video games fault...