Dies Irae - Angry Day

>In an era where fascist ideologies are actually enjoying a global resurgence, “Nazis reframed as stereotypically goofy anime characters” leaves more than a bad taste in my mouth. This episode's cavalier treatment of some of history's greatest monsters ranges from “aren't Nazis cool” to “aw, those charming Nazi girls”—even though this is a prologue episode that's presumably introducing us to the show's villains, charged symbols like these demand far greater contextual and narrative care. The world really doesn't need more reasons to find Nazis sexy or rakishly charming at the moment.
You could say we had FOREKNOWLEDGE that this was coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/74p0li/spoilers_dies_irae_episode_0_discussion/do0r23r/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ipw7Osu9W4
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/14-fiction-profiles/5004-shinza-bansho-series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasn't this written in 2006? I don't think fascist ideology was resurging then. But I like how he thinks Japan gives a shit about the American political spectrum, or that the American shift to the retarded right is actually global.

Can you not mix your retarded pol shit with anime?

I don't know, turning the historical Reinhard Heydrich into Mephistopheles sounds anti-Nazi

Fascist ideology isn't resurging now even, if Trump is a fascist I'm the Prophet Muhammed

Problem is the western world has a impending crisis as a global world means the masses living in the squalor are seeking a better economic future at the expense of the people already living there, and anyone unhappy with an open door policy is immediately labelled a nazi

>Fascist ideologies are enjoying a global resurgence.
user is retarded. Nationalism is on the rise, but not Fascism. Thread is offcially dead.

The art is shit and the story from what I've read is not my cup of tea, but all the people it is pissing off is making every second of it worth it

Could any moonspeaker here translate that EQP description? I assume it's compatibility with your Ahnenerbe.

Even the VN has better art.

>angry day
is day of fury you retard

Actually an ANN writer wrote that.

>I assume it's compatibility with your Ahnenerbe.
That's kinda pointless though, isn't it? If they didn't have very good compatibility they wouldn't be able to use it in the first place and the only one who has any compatibility with Ahnenerben other than his own is Ren

>Go to the thread
>On the bright side Dies Irae God is heavily implied to be have no real gender, shows up and everything
I am sure Merc is clearly Male.

>and the only one who has any compatibility with Ahnenerben other than his own is Ren
You forgot Kei

Fuck off pol.

Wewelsburg Longinus is pretty different, it's more like the weapon is wielding her than anything.
Not really even remotely the same as Ren who can wield pretty much any Ahnenerbe at close to 100% proficiency

Maybe I worded it badly. Remember when Shirou wanted to hijack Wilhelm's Ahnenerbe and Mercurius told him he couldn'd due to the high affinity between the two? Like that.

This is literally just their Tanya reaction all over again.

What's the point of going outside the max amount of each stat? What's the point of having stat limits if you're just going go over it instead of reducing the overall ratio?

Except in this case there are real Nazis in the show, unlike Tanya with the Kaiserreich. The main villain is literally one of the primary architects of the Holocaust.

>It will go away if I ignore it!

This thread is fucking gold, holy shit

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/74p0li/spoilers_dies_irae_episode_0_discussion/do0r23r/

C´mon guys, this show is the best comedy ever. I was laughing when I saw that yaoi nazi flying around in a magical castle made out of gold skeletons.

It´s so retarded that no one can take it seriously.

Wew lad

>Caring about Fate/Alt-Right

I think it's because he's one of the Three Commanders, which are stronger than the regular LDO members.

Why not just halve the regular LDO stats then? Looks pretty stupid with the whole "lol im so strong i have 14/10 str"

I suppose Reinhardt's entire character sheet should just be covered in a giant yellow pentagon.

Rule of cool user, this is an over-the-top chuuni series we're talking about.

Well

>Nor a giant yellow swastika

It is

what the fuck I was just kidding is that real

Yes, and despite that all those high stats, he still got blow the fuck out by a skinny, brown, asian manlet.

He is a god at his base form, of course it would be like that

They're not that meaningful though, if you look at Shirou's stats he's shit but he's amazing

>alt-right/Sup Forums
DI was written before right came to Sup Forums, though.

I'm pretty certain he architect for the holocaust were Jewish. As it is Jewish propaganda to paint the NatSoc regime in a negative light. Yes people died in work camps, but mainly after the allies bombed the supply lines, which lead to starvation and outbreaks of typhus.

If Heydrich wasn't killed by Czech terrorists he'd have ended the war and we'd all know the truth about how the Nazis were loving and kinda empathetic people. I'm just glad we have this show that gives representation to my people (Nazis).

Nice try
Besides, it's because of what they did which makes the nazis such interesting characters. How often do you have an empire that has a society of rich people dabbling in the occult, unscrupulous scientists testing the limits of the human condition on live test subjects, and a regime organizing the largest upheaval in European history?

If the nazis were "loving and kinda empathetic people" they would be just as boring as any of the other sides in the war, but thanks to their nearly demonic stature they have surpassed their contemporaries

Nationalism is fascism, anything that isn't the authoritarian leftist new world order is fascist

this guy looks cool how does he BTFO Goldie?

He accidentally steps on him.

>accidentally
Wait what? Seriously?

>reviews
Fuck off and kill yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This isn't Sup Forums.

He just does, the actual fight has never been actually shown. That's how powerful he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ipw7Osu9W4

He might as well have, there's such a tremendous power difference between them that he might as well be a speck of dust on the floor before a muscle packed towering 2m tall giant.

>Spend 70 years casting the Nazis as literally Satan
>One Chinese Cartoon fails to follow the party line
>Oy Vey! Shut it down!

Th

jesus fuck how is he so strong?

Literally autism.

/THREAD

>fascism

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Like he just very stupid and has Autism?what type of autism are we talking about?

This is now a Hajun thread

Infinitely raising Taikyoku. If you really want to dig deeper:
outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/wiki-rules/14-fiction-profiles/5004-shinza-bansho-series

>implying this dribble will be liked by anyone,but edgy teens

>Status effect: immortality, gained by surviving a motorcycle accident.
>you may now get eaten by a nazi loli and escape from her stomach, and steal all her power and knowledge cause you cleared the immortality flag by surviving a motorcycle accident.

I don't know anything about this series at all, not even the synopsis. Jumped straight in. Is this NotNazis in golden flying cities, bombing the shit out of NotAllies and then going to space to wreck more shit? I don't understand what the fuck I'm watching.

He is. But some retards thought he was a girl at first glance. He doesn't even look like a trap.

>bombing the shit out of NotAllies
They were killing nazis. The greatest irony in all these retarded reviews is that they actually killed nazis.

>gilgamesh's ea would still kill reinslut

>Infinitely raising Taikyoku
Taikyoku value. Taikyoku is just a level of power, equal to Atziluth.
>the actual fight has never been actually shown
Well, Hajun kind of narrated it in the Yakou's route. Also there's picrelated scene in the Akebono version. Obviously it's not exactly how the fight was, but Habaki's reaction shows that it's pretty close, since he was able to actually see Hajun in this "creature".
Hajun is literally omnipotent, and this is his weakness. By being everything, knowing everything, and seeing everything, he is at the same time absolutely blind since he's only interested in himself. This is the only reason Yato was able to survive in the KKK world.

No, they were definitely depicted killing Soviet soldiers, though the VN makes a bigger point out of the fact that they are killing anyone with a pulse

Is marie route confirmed?

Hey, if you don't mind, could you translate this bit?

That's exactly what you thought it to be, the level of synchronization with the relic. The higher it is, the harded it is to break the relic.

Thanks user.

Now that's a good joke

Fate powerlevels have absolutely nothing on even the footsoldiers in the masadaverse. You could throw all the big players in the Nasuverse against Reinhard at the same time and they wouldn't be able to touch him.

That's mostly because the Nasuverse decides to stop at "planets" as the peak of powerlevels.

And the one time they make a omnipotent character and when she get's stronger as a servant she can't kill something making all her claims of herself bullshit.

So, is that the point of this series? Stomp everything, with cute girls in Hugo Boss uniforms mixed in?

No, the point of Dies irae is cucking God

Papa Hassan gave death to a being that did not know the concept of death.

Shiki (Void) is the incarnation of everything. Solomon at full power can roflstomp everything in existence. These three servants stand a chance against people in Dies Irae world.

to be as edgy as possible

How's the current power of Void Shiki? I heard there was a lot of retconning with FGO

So I'm having difficulties understanding what exactly Atziluth/Emanation does. I know it overwrites an area around the user to obey his laws, but is it just basically a powerup to Briah? I don't think Ren or Rein's Briah changed much other than "it got stronger" right?

Turns out Nazis were alright. You're just not allowed to say this anymore because US is run by the Jews.

I don't think you understand how shinza works. Throne Godhead is everything, literally. He is the world itself. Shiki would be just another contender for the Throne, and her ability to kill concepts doesn't matter much when facing something like Hajun who can erase multiple multiverses just be being there.

Atziluth overwrites the entire multiverse with one's law. Ren's Atziluth would freeze all universes for eternity while Reinhard would turn them in an eternal battefield

Her ability to kill concepts would also need to have a higher Taikyoku level or something similar to Taikyoku level than the enemy to kill their concepts

They wouldn't be able to do shit. They are all still bound by the world and the laws of the reality they exist in itself. To be able to even touch someone like Reinhard you have to be able to overwrite his personal reality with one that's stronger, conceptual powers that are based on someone else's world won't be able to even so much as scratch him.

It's a Briah that is infinitely more powerful and spreads out infinitely to cover all of existence. It replacing the previous laws of the world entirely, making it as if they never existed in the first place.

Guess I'll just do the three episode rule for now. There were some hype for this, maybe it will make up for that.

Taikyoku/Taiji (referred to in Dies Irae as "Atziluth") is the beginning of all things, the root, original/first beginning, or beginning of all beginnings. Taikyoku is even the source of yin and yang. Taikyoku is the "Supreme Ultimate" state of limitless potential, the oneness before duality, all who have reached Atziluth have taikyoku. Atziluth is the emanation of the spirit/soul (Atman), which is beyond the dimensional framework, representing a cosmic law which repaints all of reality for themselves, in accordance with the desire of the god itself, bypassing any obstacles because taikyoku is primary in relation to any form of existence.

Beings who reached taikyoku are transcendent in relation to any form of existence, any form of information, any form of duality, any form of time-space, regardless of its complexity, or its size. Taikyoku is the root of all things and phenomena, therefore, regardless if an impact is tangible, intangible, spiritual, mental, logical, verbal, nothing can affect them. To oppose the law, you are required to possess an equivalent or greater Taikyoku value to compete on a similar playing field as the Atziluth user.

Everyone who has reached Atziluth is a walking universe (the universes are Taikyoku and therefore "beyond dimensions"); atoms, spirits, planets, stars, the concept of the existence and nonexistence of all this is the all-encompassing ultimate reality, which is a Hadou / Gudou god. Even a drop of Gudou God's blood weighs more than celestial bodies. The very size at the same time does not depend on the physical dimensions, from a physical point of view the universe exists "outside" them. A god with a more powerful Atman, will actually have a universe that is much "larger and deeper" than other gods.

1/2

In reality, cutting tools carry the Laws of Cutting, there is also the Law of Burning which fire carries. Lung respiration is impossible without the Law of Water, those mundane and small things are simply physical.

It is anything but difficult. If the aforementioned law of water is taikyoku, then the entire universe will be changed into water. Alternatively, if the law of the world is frozen water, then the water that cannot be frozen, but also cannot evaporate because it is an independent Law of Domain is also Taikyoku.

The former is Hadou. The latter is Gudou.

One with Taikyoku conquers all Creation.

2/2

I wonder how Kei's Law would affect the world. Would she be bullied by all dimensions?

> To be able to even touch someone like Reinhard you have to be able to overwrite his personal reality with one that's stronger
Literally Unlimited Blade Works the faggot to win.

Reality Marbles don't overwrite reality.
They are simply an alternate dimension of sorts that exists alongside it. Even the ones that are projected into the real world are only superimposed upon reality, they don't replace it entirely.

Also, his Taikyoku value would have to be higher than Reinhard's to have win.

Her taikyoku is Endless Burning Inferno, so it would be literally everburning hell.

She doesn't even have a Hadou in the first place, she'd never be able to take the Throne.
If she theoretically could become powerful enough to reach Taikyoku she'd just exist as herself unaffected by whatever laws reality holds.

*to win

>Reality Marbles don't overwrite reality
Solomon and Goetia are laughing at you. Their reality marble exist outside of the universe/time/space and was going to create a whole new universe with the energy collected.

You said it yourself, outside, and new. You are missing the point, unless you can replace reality itself you wouldn't be able to do anything.

Can you please fuck off back to Sup Forums with this kind of shit?

what the fuck am I reading

Man, Kei manages to be stupid in a not-cute way in every route and still be lovable.

>a whole new universe
Just that? You need lot more than that to defeat a Hadou God

I don't know why the fuck the mods haven't deleted literal Reddit screencaps and links ITT.

What do you mean?

Kei is always cute

Why does Ellie look like Ren?