Who carries more blame for the subversion of western civilization?

Women or (((them)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxkLvnSpHag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Low effort shit post.
Lots of them this morning.
What's going on that (((they))) are shilling so much this morning?

men
but the envious kind that make women into sluts and cut the dicks of newborn boys to keep the competition down

Whites themselves

All modernist theorists and classical liberals were whites: Adam Smith, Voltaire, Rosseau, Nietzsche, Foucault, the list goes on

Women got screwed by the capitals worst than men, men still carrries a chance to not give a fuck.

(((Them))) for sure. They just exploit women to help accelerate the process. Women are not inherently evil, the jew made them that way.

(((THEM))) women were always horrible and we knew exactly what would happen if we let them off the leash.

(((Women)))

Women are just a tool. Like niggers.

Who ultimately carries the blame, the pitbull that kills a child or the person that trained it to do so

They, because they started it; the women, because they listened to them

Both

>this morning
clearly you missed all the niggers shitposting that they fuck white pussy and have suberior inbred genes, the muh asian qts and white women are disgusting and still ongoing, the gib guns debate and hogg creatura

(((their))) women

one taste of fat Jewtits and you'll never go back to your own women.

((((Them)))) of course.
((((They)))) became louder than white men.
And women are nothing more than childish simple creatures following whatever they think is socially acceptable.
And until men take back society and dictate what is really socially acceptable, the fault lies with men too.

>ywn schmear your bagel with cream cheese made from her milky

Incels
Hapas
RW Soyboys
Betas
Neets
"Regular" guys

These men suffer anxiety because of their diminished status in society due to the fact that wealthy Jewish men and alphas, who control money and government, do not see women as a threat and have freed women and opened society and money to women.

Unfortunately, since, while males have outlier intellectual potential and brawn, women are basically more suited to manage and excel in modern life on a more horizontal spectrum.

As the above types of males become less important to society (i.e. "replaceable) and women have greater independence, these men have little going for them, and little to offer. This, coupled with the threat of people of color also ascending and making them even less relevant and privileged, have caused them to lash out, and existentially question whether they should literally be alive, or they're just completely fucking useless and redundant to society.

So, they gather in packs on the internet and occasionally under the cover of night with tiki torches to fantasize about a world where everything is affirmative actioned for them so they can be back in power again.

But the funny thing is -- they never were the people who built Western Civ. The real leaders, successful men and alphas always needed plebeian masses like them to build a pyramid or tend a plot of land -- unremarkable work, really -- human sheep, really. Just people to step in line and carry out the visions of truly great men whose families are now liberal and wealthy and have paved the way for civil rights for women and people of color.

But, those lost boys -- those feudal pudgeboys are still there -- playing video games, getting divorced by low-class women, pounding the pavement looking for a job, a woman -- anything to soothe the existential ice knife that crushes their souls.

They really make the world a shittier place.

The more you shill Sup Forums, the stronger Sup Forums becomes.

o/

Oh know

> implying women and poc can build a civilization
> implying women and poc are employable

poc detected. u have to go back.

White women

>What's going on that (((they))) are shilling so much this morning?
Staggering amount of it. I hope this isn't going to be the new normal - but destroying any real discussion is exactly what (((they))) want.

Do you realize that for each one of your speegposts there is a nigger laughing at your reaction to his trolling, and that it is what motivates them to continue?

Here we go again

how can you blame a white women for doing that? Look how alpha black men look

Be gud..

The eternal cuck

Damn..

BBC

let's go with good ol zero

democracy

The Whores Of Babylon - feminist beastiality liberals
The Red Dragon - Rotheschilds. literally 'Red Scaled'
Littlehorn - George W Bush

White men, for being cowards who chose own comfort and prosperity over race and tradition.
Everything else followed.

god damnit why is she so cute

KHAZAR

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

ROLL

Jews BY FAR. Women are just pawns of the Jews.

Rollin'.

Why do men always say its not their fault? I never was subverted even though I was raised in the same society as you. And I don't even have the mind strength of a man. But I didn't get subverted. So what's your excuse?
Don't men have a brain? Men blame everything on women since Adam and Eve.
The only thing Adam needed to do was sying "no, I don't want". but he didn't. Why is this Evas fault?

90% of the time men was doing random as shit or nothing, not the most rewarding activities but not exactly world changing.

>Shapiro

youtube.com/watch?v=nxkLvnSpHag

lel

the western white man/woman had it too good for too long. The white european race is genetically built for struggle.
The jew knows how to profit from it

lol forgot about (((Ayn Rand))) but am not sure, if she counts as (((one))) because atheist, reinvented herself and objectivist

xd what

don't say poc - it's called NIGGERRRRRR

Women or (((they))).

(((Them))), because women wouldn't have been given the right to vote without (((their))) influence.

rollin'

They're both equally at fault. Let's not white knight for women, it's part of their nature to have penis envy and destroy whatever men build.

>Only thing women are able to create is humans

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

roll

Quadz plz

>White men, for being cowards who chose own comfort and prosperity over race and tradition.
>Everything else followed.

I have to agree somwhow. In Germany they took in Turkish guest workers because they wanted to pay lower wages than to Germans to make more money.
Then they moved their companies abroad to avoid taxes and for even cheaper work. And left society alone with the guest workes.
Everything else followed

rolled for mämmi

Would women have received the right to vote without (((their))) influence?

Was society doomed to head in this direction anyway or was it all due to (((them))?

I just got my 23andme results and wanted to share this morning I wasn't shilling goy.

not really feminism or atleast similar movements have existed throughout history.

you should know this you shit chink leaf imposter.
>women are the tools
>jews are the hands who guide them
same applies equally to immigrants too. they are the "women" of the world, so to speak.

anybody who blames women rather, than the jews, is a fucking shill. notice how Sargon and his ilk make videos attacking feminism but they never go a step further. they attack "marxism" but they won't say (((who))) the marxists really are. its the same with movements like BLM. I hate niggers as much as anybody, but do you think niggers are the ones funding BLM and pushing it into the main stream? of course not. its the fucking kikes. its always the kikes and fuck anybody who suggests otherwise.

The western civilization is wrong and should be looked upon as such.

Is the next logical step then that the Jews are the tools of Satan?

Anyone who doesn't look like you, if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. It's everyone else who is the problem.

What are the chances you end up on a list if being found to be too "white"?

roll

im currently working at a school of all women. havent seen a man yet.

from my experience over the past 3 hours, id rather a jew in a power position, surrounded by jews, than a hen house.

Obviously Jews. It's bad enough that goyim are dumber than Jews, imagine having to explain how you're dumber than women too.

Hopefully it's a list of who gets treats

You can only be undermined if you let it happen.

White men.

A service economy that leads to sedentary lives and a dependency on cheap, expendable labour is the reason.

White men created this.

And of course the white man's inability to control his urges - a slave to his desires. The very model of decadence and licentiousness.

Benis :DDD

Imagine being so autistic that you feel compelled to go on a multi-paragraph diatribe about how much you hate white men

rollan

rollerino

Assuming all the conspiracies and stereotypes are true it would be the Jews, as women apparently have no free will or capability to think rationally about anything, and they have no innate desires but those given to them by people they believe are socially accepted as authority figures.

>Post Moar of Ben Shaperios sister.

Roll

Lets hit this shit then.

>this morning
Sup Forums is majority kike puppet libertarians.

Yes there will always be cucks

>one-line writing prompt one-post
>no source, argument or context

everyone but chad

(((They))) are the ones that gave women the power to subvert us in the first place
>1 post by this (((ID)))

They unleashed the woman menace

Yea boi

I'll tell you what it is

>british empire
>democracy/capitalism
>human domestication/welfare
>consumerism/greed
>media
>rothschilds (who are jews)
>other rich people who freely manipulate for their own interests (are mainly jews, followed by christians and muslims)
>women/feminism
>manginas/white knights
>pollution
>identity politics
>CIA/Administrations
>20th century communist intellectuals (unironically)
>EU

Her face reminds me of how disney's animations are made for females expressions.

Roach here.

It's all your own fault. You had extremely clear instructions in bible, but you got yourself lost in blowjobs, sodomy, adultery and all kind of shit. Don't blame ((())) or anyone else for your own fault. You are destined to be eliminated and it's only natural evolution. Jesus Christ never blamed anyone, in fact he took the blame. He took all the responsibility on his shoulders. God gave you a very clear message that you missed. It's all your fault. Your entire western society is a disgrace for nature and you are worse than ((())). As a matter of fact, you wouldn't even fucking be able to live this life if it wasn't for ((())).

ps: i am not even muslim or judaist or christian

Fuck. You're not wrong.

Third option: Communists and their fellow travelers.

Pic related is the proper way to refute that ilk.

You've got a point. But a lot of people around here want to blame everything on Jews

Both of them have a part of the blame, but if I were to choose i would say white women since they willingly accepted the poison made by the jews and are even to this day they defending it even after they saw what did to older women.

They do tend to cause a lot of shit.