Is there a single thing that they will just let men do?

Besides all the shitty back breaking jobs that nobody actually aspires towards of course. Women dont like STEM and they never will. I have never met a woman who was interested in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jennatauro/?hl=es-la
linkedin.com/in/jenna-tauro-a09456a4/
technologyreview.com/s/602955/neural-network-learns-to-identify-criminals-by-their-faces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The dumbification of our populace will be sold as an effort to educate the populace.

>Is there a single thing that they will just let men do?

Of course, they let us die all the time.

what a waste of fucking money. some moronic broad fucking up a robotics lab thinking she's going to whip out a smart phone and make things work. shoving people into sectors they have no business being in only undermines that industry and makes the pool weaker, then your numbers look like shit compared to other countries, hmmmm wonder why, maybe because people who had talent weren't alloted money because they didn't have a vagina. yea that's discrimination still.

Where are the grants for white males?
I should have done finance, not STEM.
I should have been lying to women for the past 15 years, as they lied to me.
F to civilization, lost to Cultural Marxism.

>Women dont like STEM and they never will

Look up average wages for male - female
USA
MALE $52,000
Female $30,000

These profiles are fake ones, especially the ones holding an american flag in bikinis

>I have never met a woman who was interested in it.

talk to more women than just your mother and you might be surprised

There is only fat ugly marxist women now

this one isn't
instagram.com/jennatauro/?hl=es-la
linkedin.com/in/jenna-tauro-a09456a4/

she also has a great ass

Yep thats a bot

The left is determined to destroy the life of every women of European descent, that much is clear. To demand women and men act in ways that are suited to their sex and are complementary to one another is now one of the greatest crimes a person can commit. Instead men are supposed to help women destroy their life, their chance for children, and possibility for happiness in the future. All to satisfy the god of our modern age, EQUALITY.
It is cruel, there is no other word for it. Equality is just one more vice they disguise as a virtue. Thankfully no one can escape their karma. The more they continue to try and distort reality the greater the reaction will be once reality snaps back to its proper shape.

a diversity hire at a company where only like 15% of the people actually do work while the rest fuck around does not really mean much

I met a lot of woman who are interested in stem, but they usually like it for the money.

>at facebook
diversity hire
her day to day job is having a vagina
all coding at sperkbook is done by greencard poos

>Facebook
Fechas de empleomay. de 2015 – ago. de 2015 Duración del empleo4 meses
- Implemented a solution to improve image quality by 2X in the Android Messenger application involving
changes on both the client-side and the server-side (﴾written in PHP)﴿
- Managed the image quality project, made critical decisions considering network speeds available worldwide
- Improved the Android Messenger product by adding features to view all shared images within a conversation and customize notification sounds for per thread as well as writing unit tests

i don't know dude, acording to her linkedin, she seems to be on the 15%$ that actually do shit

>AdvancedBizWomen
>AdvancedBiz
>Biz
/bizpol/ master race

Things are so fucked up in tech you have to hire women to boss around little soy beta html5 and JavaScript coders. Whiteknight management is unpublished but highly effective.

Being a liberal is like having a mental illness.
>REEEE EQUALITY
>Blacks are better at sports than whites
>Blacks are just as intelligent as anyone else
>Women are more intelligent than men
>Women are just as strong

A modern day progressive is a black supremacist, female supremacist neo-soviet.

>#IWD2018

Women are inherently incapable of coming up with new shit.
They have to infiltrate every place that men dominate so that they can be sure that their isn't some plot to fuck them over.
Women, or feminists but I rather think all women, think of the patriarchy as black people think of the white supremacists as we occasionally do of the Jews.

Probably all of these groups are just following their own ideals with little bad intent, with some malicious outliers of course, cannot be denied.

Your best bet is to actually make a game yourself at this point. or make your own company, more in the startup area.
Big employers are fucked by the current political climate. Amazon, google, stemfields etc are all infected by identity politics. However male 'safe spaces' are still possible. You just have to do it yourself.
Become an employer. Make the music you want to hear, the art you want to see, etc.
Women, by default won't be able to follow. Their whole train of thought is completely wrong.

$200 million to Womenz STEM meme.
No public program for AI.
No wonder the chinks are leading

kinda looks buzzwordy lad, can you tell me what she did? sounds to me like she doesnt even know herself

rofl i know the bitch on the far left. Used to be in mechanical, ended up transfering to software because she wasn't cut out for it.

yes. they'll let us do all the shit jobs they don't want to do.

they'll send us to war fronts to die and not care.

they'll expect us to fix things that they don't want to fix.

they'll expect us to treat them like special snowflakes, while being treated like dirt.

but you know what? we will. because men allow women to have these freedoms. men can see past themselves and can actually love another person regardless if they get what they want or not. women are not the ones that build nations, build and design fantastic buildings, or keep all of this from going to shit. men are.

be proud to be a man Sup Forums even if you aren't appreciated. you have it in you to do so much more than any woman ever can.

indeed, but the problem sin't the lack of recognition, the problem is the active intents to handicap and stop a man from doing such feats in society
the problem isn't women on stem the problem is that in order to put women on stem feminist and the goberment want to kick the guys out

I remember back when I was in 5th grade the female teacher would let the female students grade papers. I'm sure you know how that turned out. I also had homework I'd turn in mysteriously disappear.

My daughter is in STEM, is doing very well and likes it fine. It's a lot of homework but well worth it. OP, you're just an idiot. My daughter will be doing something great with her life and contributing to society. You will continue to be a beta bitch coward who can't achieve anything but complaining about others success.

>Men end up having to work even harder to compete.
>Develop ever more superior skills
>Women realize that they are inferior
#sexism

This

It's a lowering of the standard masked as inclusion

haha oh kek I wanted to save that pic. so I chose a specific sub sub folder in my huge Sup Forums image folder structure and chose a very specific name for the image. turns out I already had an image with such a name. I look it up and it is exactly this one. must have been years ago that I saved it and it's very funny how after all this time apparently I have stayed exactly the same

dude that exact same thing happened to me!!

Your daughters a fucking whore, and once she gets knocked up and stops working you will realize that paying for her post secondary education was a complete waste of money and that you are in fact the beta bitch for doing so, faggot boomer.

>Includes billionaires on the man side, ignores hours worked.

Did your daughter need tons of extra money from the government to do this?

The Democrats/Communists will force equality down your throat until they destroy every last trace of life on earth.

You mean STEAM, right?

Not just at facebook but in every company 20% of employees create 80% of the company value.

She was top of her class in elementary school, and is already getting offers from schools like brown and Yale. She is based, listens to her father and we have a close relationship. It's called parenting, something you canada cucks think means changing your kids genders.

You seem triggered af, leaf. Mohammed not fuck your bf last night and now he is cranky this morning while you make his breakfast? Or maybe the fact my daughter at 16 is already more successful then you will ever be hurts you? Have you tried doing something outside of sucking brown cocks?

Which one is actually Jenna? Who puts fucking group photos on a dating site? Morons, that's who, yet thirsty faggots swipe whichever direction it is hoping to get matched. Anyone with a group photo should be shot, but not just that person because we don't actually know which person it is, so that means you have to shoot everyone in the photo.

I'd like to join that party, all 6 foot 6 of me. Watch as shortlets have to strap two fucking feet of plastic to their feet and try to walk

>Besides all the shitty back breaking jobs that nobody actually aspires towards of course
THOSE ARE RESERVED FOR BROWN MEN PLEASE DON'T LET WHITE MEN WORK THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
-Posted from my Iphone 10

Stop LARPing

>t. someone who doesn’t work in STEM

Nota LARP. my daughter actually is in STEM. could give a fuck if you think it's a LARP.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppp

you're daughter is a whore.

>hiking
/out/doorsman here HAHAHAHA vrry fee women hike its either they do "hiking" meaning a 10min walk or they are actually insane hikers who i dont mind but they are rare sadly

If you actually do have a daughter none of what you said changes the fact that after your daughter gets pregnant she won’t be working in stem anymore, and putting her through school will have been a waste of resources, or that she is a whore. And if what you’re saying is true, then I hope that she gets knocked up by some shitskin so that you can go to bed every night know that she’s choking on brown dick.

Lots of women can't seem to understand or recognize basic logic; how are we supposed to expect them to write down an elementary proof of any sort?

>only people that do hardcore 10 mi a day uphill backpacking can enjoy hiking

the asian one

They want more women in STEM so that small time private can't compete with multi-national jew thinktank. More men in stem using their thinking caps = more disruptive inventions and discoveries taht can flip oligarchies and monopolies on their heads. also more women in stem = higher incomes to the more easily manipulated half of the population = more expenditure on materialist garbage

>There is one exception to the 99.999999999, ad infinitum, nor. Better burn the constitution and pack it up boys. We were wrong from the start. Also she's a whore and a bbc nigger like me is gonna put a half niglet in her womb then abandon her.

LOL, seems you've never worked in tech. This sounds like someone whose clearly overstating shit she had no hand in doing. Literally went around asking people how the project worked. HAHAHA

Nope she doesn't even date. Studies and hangs out with other advanced students. Why you so mad leaf? Treadeu not dress up in traditional Eskimo get up for his trip to go fuck a polar bear? My daughter isn't religious, but still is a moderate who despises degeneracy. You mad brown boi?

She's not your mother, so not a white. You ever find out who your dad is?

Think back on this thread when she comes home with her shitskin bud, then kill yourself.

why the fuck should another race or sex get preferential treatment for something other people must do normally?

If women arent' in stem it's because they don't want to be in stem.
Subsidizing them only means there are going to be men who would be in stem, make a living in stem for the rest of their lives, miss getting into stem, because a women took his place

And odds are, she wont' stay in stem anyways.

so they are actually hurting society not helping

i would ground and POUND this girl

In the last three years I have gone from loving women to absolutely hating them.

Your daughter is a whore

Manlet here and I absolutely would not demean myself by strapping plastic buckets to my feet just to feel taller. I'm 5'7" and there isn't shit I can do about it. I accept that and don't give a shit.

the funny thing is, in Iran, Iraq and other countries where women are opressed way more women stuy STEM than in liberal countries

Forcing people into certain positions does not work.

Your daughter is a whore.

Your mother is a daughter.

She hates niggers.

guys for real, you both look like fucking children

Sometimes women need to be forced into certain positions.

As society becomes more complex, the idea of standard roles for men and women, no matter how true they may have been, begin to dissolve. Paraphrase someone on the fall of society, quote someone on the advancement of society - either way you look at it, this is what's going to happen. I don't think it can be stopped lads

>dumbification

Thank God the life sciences seem to naturally reach quorum, unlike the sausage fest that is the "tech sector."

Sucks to be you, Mr. Nice Guy.

Yeah, because writing a program that iterates over a dataset is thepinnacle of human achievement. Look up the Chinese smile-detector paper if you want a dose of bullshit.

technologyreview.com/s/602955/neural-network-learns-to-identify-criminals-by-their-faces/

She's not going to Canada. Sorry leaf, not everyone wants brown town. Now go suck Mohammed cock while your bf watches.

This thread reeks of virginity. Imagine being such a beta that you're threatened by women in the workforce.

My wife is a programmer for medical industry applications. She is not part of the STEM industry per say, she knows the code and she can use it. But it is to get her job done, not to be a nerd or a grrrlgamer.

Colleges are selling a culture, not a tool set. That is the problem with STEM. Coding is not very difficult or hard, it can be mind numbing, very boring.

Napoleon was 5"7'

let that sink in

>Who puts fucking group photos on a dating site?

Every bitch in my state. I've met up with matches and had no idea which bitch it was going to be.

>threatened
woman detected

incel detected

>Decreasing the quality of the IT industry in one fell swoop.

Women ruin or disrupt any office job I’ve ever worked.

Reminder we are most abused generation of the modern year due to these degenerates

women mistakenly think that men care about how social they are, how great in status they are, or how successful in their careers they are. women do this because they expect these qualities in the men they date.

if you really look at a lot of people, they reek of projection and low self-esteem, which group photos help alleviate.

>in
I don't think you've grasped the emotion of hate.

Commercial fishing, logging, mining, oil patch work all pay better than being a waitress or cashier down to the Walgreens or taking care of old people in an old people home. Never mind that you can get killed/maimed in all of the aforementioned jobs and that they often work crazy hours for months on end. How many women will agree to (or could even handle it if they did) sign a contract to work 112 hr per week for 90 consecutive days doing difficult, repetitive labor in uncomfortable conditions/climates?

t.commercial fisherman

Exactly the kind of shit a LARPer would say

Good luck with that

I don't need luck, I have parenting skills that don't involve Canadian traditions of changing kids genders and making them have two dad's, one brown. GL with Mohammed.