ITT: Sup Forums related clothes and apparel that hide your power level

ITT: Sup Forums related clothes and apparel that hide your power level.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

play-asia.com/persona-5-hidetori-gakuen-high-school-shujin-academy-bag-re-ru/13/70b8h3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

play-asia.com/persona-5-hidetori-gakuen-high-school-shujin-academy-bag-re-ru/13/70b8h3

Fuck off with your garbage normalfags thread.

I did buy one exactly like the pic-related one, it's good even without knowing about Fate

Perfect

>being this insecure

I never unsheathe my power level in public not out of concern for my appearance but for others' well-being.

>being the kind of obnoxious ironic weeb that show everyone his power level

End your life.

It's not about being an ironic weeb. I just feel like people care too much about how others view them

That's what unlikeable people say, yes.

Shirou is cute!

>Being this much of a conforming normal fag
The only ironic weeb here is you for not respecting your own interests.

Fuck off cancer

bought one of those last months
besides wonky sizing it came with a fucking black dot and they dodged all my return requests

Haha goblin slayer shirt, good one

It's really subtle.

In general, various recurring symbols from shows are pretty stealthy. Pic related is a good example, though the one I got printed for me was a tad more minimal and just had the numbers without the nixie tubes.

Generally when people reacted to that shirt, I'd just say it's "from a TV show" if I don't feel like being a fucking weeaboo. Did have a few people straight up ask if it was Steins;Gate.

When I fuck your dead corpse I'll be wearing an anime shirt, faggot.

Out of all the weeb shirts I own, pic related got the most reactions and interest from people. Nobody pinned it as Nichijou though.

Tbh the reason I don't wear 'non-subtle' anime shirts is because I don't think they look good.

prove me wrong on that btw

This looks alright.

Obligatory

user im not a gopnik

kek

It's just a shirt

w2c

This is the closest I could find to Shirou's UBW Jacket. It's made with really nice materials on top of fitting perfectly and being quite /fa/. It's downright my favorite piece of clothing I own.

that's just a fucking baseball tee

Be careful!
I've heard that your IQ will drop if you wear that.

Fucking classy. Easily 10/10s.

No, you'll be an anime mc.

Everyone just thinks it's some random cute design. Haven't found someone who knows what it's from.

These days, you could wear pic related and nobody would think of you as a weeb, just an ironic hipster with a tumblrblog. At least as long the rest of your appearance doesn't screams neckbeard.

99.9% of people will think you're a commie, but that other 0.01% will be people of the utmost taste

These seem to come from an actual website that sells powerlevel hiding clothing. Care to share? I only know of perplexitees.

monogatari. noice.

Khara's official Evangelion shop was selling them online a while back, for entirely too much money

Idk, I traced the design and printed the shirt myself.

What are some other monogarati clothes?

Try etsy. Just ordered pic related there.

Looks like something you'd see in HotTopic back in the day.

>printed the shirt myself
How much does that cost you and how does the quality compare to something official?

I mean, you can always just look up navy blue/white baseball shirts.

this ones a winner.

whoops, forgot pic.

You fucking european faggots cannot even hide your newfag level let alone any patheatic execuse for a power level. Lurk moar you faggots.

>cosplaying as a slav

This is not what gopniks wears.

desu that really isn't a bad shirt. The text and design isn't super eye-catching. It's not like wwe shirts desu.

Link to buy?

I have that shirt but I heard that if you wash it, it gets damaged really easily so I've never worn it.

Where did you get it? It looks comfy.

where can I buy

anyone have the tomoko shirt with the egg on it or the rezero subaru tracksuit

i love it

Ok I need this.

That's a good looking jacket, user. I really like this jacket.

>a certain magical item grants the user a 100 meter Japanese female repulsing field when equipped

I don't get this at all.

Too subtle, not even hardcore fans would look at this and say "oh I see he's wearinf Shirou's shirt"

I wouldn't say it, but I do think it when I see someone wear a shirt like that.

I have this, which has the benefit of making you look like a Tarantino-tier badass if they don't get it and you don't look autistic.

Is a negative IQ even possible?

kek

Tag says Banana Republic, so if you took that picture in with you to one of their stores they could probably find it or order it for you.

>transparent latex accessory to keep the strings above your hips

weak hipped people shouldn't wear this cosplay in the first place

I want to dress up like the girl on the left in boy version.
What do I need to buy ?

I meant right. Damn.

Business casual low profile anime clothing

this ones not bad

i don't get it

They're weights. They seal Rock Lee's true strength, hence why it's an apparel that hides your power level.

thank you user!

Literally every outfit from an anime character that is just casual street clothes.
There's really no need to post them because it's no different from wearing any other casual clothes. It's less subtle and more just dressing normal but thinking it's special because it's similar to something an anime character wore.

People like you are just as bad as normies who buy clothes that they see their favourite celebrities and TV show characters wearing.

Just realized. Is Leonardo a weeb hiding his powe level too?

It might hide your power levels, but by deemphasizing the shoulders it will make you look like a skinny twink thirsty for some cocks.

the fuck are you on about? fairly sure that's just showing the waist dimensions on that mannequin you fucking faggot.