What's Sup Forums views on International Women's Day?

What's Sup Forums views on International Women's Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0bwPglAt58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has she paid the toll yet.

>constipated for hours
>turd looks like the last guy she fucked
>decides to name it
The absolute state of women.

I read the article yesterday and that is what I wanted to find out as soon as I saw the kid. You'll be surprised to know that the boyfriend is no longer on the scene.

Toll status: PAID.

>still whoring out with a child

At work and a girl just walked by my desk and put this pin there for women’s day. What do?

Haha club slut that got knocked up partying last summer. Should have let that thing die and bury it somewhere. What an embarassment

Pin it to the fly of your pants.

>"are you sure she wasn't constipated"
Its jokes like this that redpills the unenlightened

underrated

walk over to her cubicle, get her attention and gently place the ribbon in her trash can

At least the baby probably has FAS

>instantly stand up and rip off shirt
>make gorilla sounds
>grab girl and make way for lunchroom
>more like crazy chimpanzee now
>rape her in front of coworkers
>
>repeat process until white male straight pride is restored

limey slag with a nigger kid. can't really say it's miscegenation.

Is she cute?

remind her valentine's day was last month
>women are always wrong

A pointless celebration, created by (((communists))) and later adapted by globalists.

"Women's day" sounds incredibly transphobic.
It's like these women think themselves special or better than Trans people that they don't want to be inclusive.

White oppression. March should be BLACK women's month.

Why should I care? It's just another day.

International THOT PATROL day when?

Its bullshit.

What a racist, even her body didn't consider this thing to be a human baby.

Anyone actually believe this to be a true story? Evidently a matter of showing a white woman having reproduced with a black to the masses.

Was it wrong?

women are not people and deserve no day.

You dont give appliances a day. Where is the spoon day?
Knife day?

Slide Thread:
>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>Shitskins are attracted to value like flies are to shit
>Shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>For a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>The cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>Sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>They get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>They do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and think that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>They think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>So they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>Start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>White purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>White women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>Nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>Attack representatives of white interest politicians & e-celebs

It's biologically impossible to have periods during pregnancy.

Eh, just put it to the side and if anyone asks just say you forgot about because you were busy today. They won't take it personally(As long as you arnt some mouth breathing ugly ads autist but since you have a job at a desk I'll assume you can function in society) and it makes you sound important by saying you were busy all day.

I wished my gf happy international women’s day and she laughed it off.

Only the women least deserving of praise take
this shit seriously

It was probably some fucking Somali. Just look at the spawn.

She must be a terrible nurse. There are other signs.

Yes, but you can bleed during pregnancy which can make some women confuse it with menstruation.

I'm going to call bullshit. She at the very least knew something was wrong with her body and would have had it checked out.

Imagine how much booze coke and xanax that baby was exposed to en-utero

way to go roastie

Are you a wizard

Imagern muh shhohck

youtube.com/watch?v=c0bwPglAt58

the only people that give a fuck are feminist journalists, and probably college "professors"

Fugg her

I thought the purple ribbon was supposed to be for prostate awareness. Am I wrong about this? Are women taking away from cancer awareness?

>America two months pregnant
>America seven months pregnant
>America today

JUST

Burn in in front of her

I think it's divisive, and insulting to women. Imagine an international men's day; the achievements of half of mankind, over our entire history, belittled and fawned over for a single day per year. Why should women's achievements be celebrated on their own, as if they don't stand on their own merits? Fucking lefty morons are their own worst enemies.

so the German user bought a subscription to a VPN?

Kek

No you paid. She'll get child benefit, tax credits, income support, housing benefit, council tax reduction and a council house. And as a working male you'll pay for it all.

Welcome to the 21st Century, where women can use the welfare state to cuckold you into raising someone else's offspring.