Overlord

Neia's fate predictions thread

Defect and go together with the BONES

Use the bow and become a hero.

A falllen angel/paladin/archer under the church of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Goodness, if the mushroom lighting was making Neia look like a corpse, what sort of effect was it lending Ainz? No wonder the other paladins were gawking.

>Use bow, it's as amazing as it sounds
>Rem is even more retard angry
>Leaves for SK because HK upper ranks are hopeless

Or they will kill her off. I am already prepared mentally. This is the story of overlord. Not overlord and his underlings.

Bow is a class change item that turns her into magical girl.
She "defeats" demi with the power of peace, justice, and love of Ainz and becomes the new holy queen.

Skelly's concubine

update in 15 mins?

Levels in Divine Hunter, Artemis, and wears chainmail bikini because she thinks it'll please Ainz. Teamed with Leinas, Ainzach and Rakesheer for a classic 4 man party

12 hours and 15 minutes.

more like 12 hours and 15 mins

ah fuck
ahhh fuck

>Neia dies
>Brought back as Neia Eta
>Entoma and Shizu delighted at not being the youngest anymore

She ends up joining the SK and has sparring matches with Zaryusu and Zenberu. So, totally irrelevant.

What's a worse fate for Neia? Dying as a martyr or living but becoming completely irrelevant?

>discovers that Demiurge is loyal to Ainz
>still sides with Ainz, the sacrifice of the few is worth the glory of Nazarick
>ANTI paladin'd
>gains powers from worshiping him like Inflict Light Wounds

Death means little when you have the favour of Ainz-sama.

>Aura of cowardice
>her criminal eyes are so scary they burn away fear immunity

So she becomes irrelevant either way?

>>discovers that Demiurge is loyal to Ainz
>>still sides with Ainz, the sacrifice of the few is worth the glory of Nazarick
Will literally never happen.

She's way more JUSTICE than other paladins who are only anti-demihuman xenophobes, which is whay she doesn't like the idea Ainz dying alongside Jaldabaoth which everyone is ok with because 'All undead are the enemies of paladins, right?'

If she were to discover that Jaldabaoth is working with Ainz she'd renounce Ainz on the spot, specially since both of her parents death were occasioned by them.

The only way to ensure Paladin Daughteru is if she never finds out the truth.

>Uses bow
>It is absurd in how powerful it is
>Makes Rems sword look like a petty trinket
>Rem/Other paladins try to kill Neia
>Papa bones saves her
>Conerts to SK
Don't kill Neia!

I KNOW RITE?

>“DOMO HAJIMEMASHITE. I am STRING CUTTER.

Nigel you card

I've heard January around the same time as Season 2 of the anime

>HE SO COOL AND KILLS EVERYTHING JUST BY GLANCING AT IT"
Ainz can literally kill people just by existing by default, but stops himself from doing that

>During an intense battle with Jaldabaoth and his demihuman minions, his Majesty, Lord Ainz the Sorceror King is struck down by the Demon Emperor. Immense emotions begin welling inside Neia after seeing the person she was supposed to protect, this person who was the first to accept her, fall in battle. Neia gathers all her energy from within her body to make one final shot from her magical bow.
Aiming directly for evil emperor Jaldabaoth's chest, Neia aims and releases. A flashing light accompained by a shrieking noise travels across the land. Smoke fizzles out where the Demon Emperor once stood. ... and blah blah blah

>Perhaps Albedo’s wings were trembling because she was uneasy about this reckless endeavour, especially when the powerful voice of that absolute ruler was directed at her.
Is Albedo starting to doubt Ainz? What was she feeling in that exact moment?

orgasm

Ohgodimcummingdontschlickdontschlick

>standing near her love and god
>he's being decisive and commanding
yeah, it checks out. She was at flood stage.

I fully expect Neia to get killed, but I hope Papa Bones will raise her.

Maruyama should have added a line where the paladins heard the ceiling creaking.

>tell gf about Overlord
>apparently read the web novel shortly after and loved it
>already ordered the published version
did
did I do good

Neia finds true justice in following Ainz, awakens Paladin Archer powers because everything is possible through Ainz-sama. Coincidentally these unique powers interest Ainz

When Demiurge finds out, he figures this was Ainz's intent all along

>gf
>Sup Forums
Stop lying to yourself, fat cunt.

>what sort of effect was it lending Ainz

Exactly

It's why she'll never enter Nazarick or have extended contact with its denizens.
Pretty solid point on the "she'll die" scale

What if someone had asked for Ainz and Albedo's relationship?
>Neia: is that woman your companion?
>Ainz: umu she's my woman(daughter)

What does Demiurge, the dim-witted frog demihuman, have to do with Neia and her loyalty to Ainz?

What do all the hints of Ainz reading mean? Is he going off a script that Demi made, or is it his own notes as he stumbles around trying to figure out what is going on?

>The only way to ensure Paladin Daughteru is if she never finds out the truth.

"Oh, I found Jaldabaoth's demon formula and put him under my control like the maids. He won't do bad things any more. Also I renamed him to Demiurge"

What if you are get truck'ed, reincarnated as one of Nazarick's NPC while leaving your gf behind? with all the emotional distress potential, broke up with your gf.

Anger towards someone who wasn't respectful enough towards Ainz

Are you drunk or just ESL?

I wonder what she'll say once Neia joins up?

Neia will rebuke all the paladins infront of the holy kingdom's citizens for committing regicide, breaking alliances, murder, and trickery. Some "Paladins" they are.

>11 hours until next update from nigel-sama
>Only two or three updates more to finish this volume
>it will probably end with the "Dead" of Ainz
>next volume comes in january or february.
Why must life be so painful? Truly, there's no god.

Or she's given to Shalltear for some brainwashing.
Brainwashing and mind-control should be an entire avenue of research alone.

No, she is an innocent cupcake. Don't give her to shalltear!

I hope retard paladin dies soon.

Why not a regular angel? Can't she be good?

Aren't we all?

What are the Floor Guardians like when drunk?

Does Albedo know Neia is Ainz new maid(temporal) and they share carriage rides and chambers?

11pm Singapore Time.

What about Aureole Omega, isn't she youngest?

Remedies needs a trip to the happy farms. With no return.

What are they drinking?

Gay, explains why Nabe is so intent on letting Albedo win.

Breast milk.

2-legged sheep milk.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ainz lets Neia use his magic bed because she needs rest and he doesn't

She must never know. All traces of the carrige and bed must be destroyed utterly with super tier magic fire.

Why did he even brought a bed he doesn't need? How does this fit into his master keikaku?

Anyone have that two panel image of Neia and Ainz being cute and talking in the carriage? I saw it posted a few days ago and forgot to save it but there have been so many threads that looking through the archives for it is a nightmare.

maids when drunk
>Nabe just gets sloppy and easily flustered so she'll rant on for minutes at a time without realizing how long she's been going
>Solution gets sloppy in a figurative and literal sense, lot of stumbling, basically white girl wasted
>Lupu gets super touchy and slutty
>Yuri is basically drunk housewife mode when drunk
>CZ stays quiet still and eventually passed out
>Entoma has bugs leaving and reentering her body constantly, is looking for bugs she may have dropped more and more when she's drunk

He's obviously going to use the bed of course.

Lying down appeases his humie memories

Plus just standing there seems dumb

>Ainz learns a magic to grow organs
>Digestive system.jpg
>Can only drink milk
What would Albedo do with this information?

>>Lupu gets super touchy and slutty

How is that any different than normal Lupu?

He teleports when people don't need him, right? Things would be pretty awkward if he just stood there doing nothing till someone came to talk with him.

her tail is wagging

How does CZ get drunk when she's a robot?

She doesn't do it discretely, imagine a girl basically hanging off you trying to be flirty, but really she's more or less constantly rubbing all over you with her body and hands thinking what she's saying is clever despite being so drunk none of it makes sense.

How does she drink and taste milkshakes if she's a robot?

KOTAE WO DOKO EEEEEIEEEIIEEE

If she doesn't drink, she gets drunk

>Albedo retrieves the magic bed to add to her collection
>Bitch smell and schlick stains
What now?

Sounds hot of she's as attractive as Lupu.

Probably doesn't need arrows. Draw the string back and fire "Shooting Stars", which are magical arrows.

because she falls under the faith of Ainz Ooal Gown. Also it's edgy,fits Nazarick's theme.

Nah, the Fall of Ainz was yet another planned arc that ended up being split into two volumes in the final draft rewrite (like Men in the Kingdom); based Nigel is currently almost done translating part 3 of 3 of the half that has currently been released, ie. everything upto the Intermission, non-Inclusive.
We are going to be in the midst of a bleak winter before we see the second half of this novel, and finally see the events that they will be looking back on, from several months in the future, in the flash forward epilogue to Dwarfsmen of Craft.

Why hasn't Heinz tried to create his own magic yet?

Should be making new 10 tier spells every day.

[Mass Summon - Death Knight 500]

>Sebas
>Yuri

>So many doki-doki moments.
Did I reading a shoujo romance novel ?
Skeleton no yome.

Race wise it will happen, an angel is naturally divine,but if it is under an evil god, she'll mostly likely fall, Karma value is thing in Ygg.

He just wants to eat, drink and sleep his problems away.

Contrary to what reddit will tell you, quite a few of us are queer, so user was probably telling the truth.

It does fit. Neia is the female MC who gets bullied by everyone, Remedios is the alpha bitch bully and Ainz is the misteryous transfer student who is cool as fuck and shows interest in the MC.
And even better, this isn't one of those shoujo stories where the male love interest is an abusive dick.

Maybe he's not an edgelord chuunibyou like Ulbert? Maybe he has other things to worry about, like the stunted mental capacity of his 100 children?

He's probably there to avoid work in his kingdom, he ain't teleporting back for shit

I think he has people working on letting Yggs create magic items like NWs, other than that he's a miser and doesn't want to use Data Crystals since they can't be replenished

Yeah, he is just running away from the problems like he did in Volume 11.

shit, I read magic items for some reason

Ainz doesn't understand magic, he just has it
He might try adding spells with Dark Wisdom someday

Yeah. Demiurge was originally experimenting with human leather scrolls, and the dwarves are hired to make weapons, right? Ainz knows like 700 spells, so maybe he doesn't care for increasing the number of spells he knows. It's not exactly necessary for him to grow stronger yet.

Mushman questions whether or not vampires even can get drunk, but still is looking for an excuse to ban Shalltear, even if he has to change the Bar to a (literal) gentlemans' club (not a bar filled with female exotic performers, we all know Bloodfallen would be down for that).
She cries face down on the bar, disturbs the other customers, and believes him when he tells her that her mat-drainage and food dye drink is some high class liquor.

>when she's drunk, she's less subtle about it
Try telling Enri that Beta is discrete.

>Ainz thinks Souschef and Shalltear are friends because she frequents him
>Ainz: I let Shalltear refurbish your place as a token for your services
>The canteen is now a strip club
>Shalltear: you can have some of my girls working here, but you should try to find somebody else also, like Yuri.