Spoilers for DBZ super episodes 111-114 were leaked, here they are

Spoilers for DBZ super episodes 111-114 were leaked, here they are.

DBZ Super episode 111: A Battle of Extreme Level! Hit VS Jiren!

Jiren of universe 11 deflects the spirit bomb launched by Son Goku of universe 7, and then is confronted by Hit of universe 6. Hit let's Jiren attack him on purpose so he can figure out a strategy against his attacks, then Hit uses time-skip but that doesn't work against Jiren at all.

DBZ super episode 112: Vow of Saiyans! Vegeta's Resolve!

In order to let Caulifla and the others be able to fight stronger enemies at their full power Cabba of universe 6 against Monna of universe 4 to help his team. However, Cabba is blown away only to be rescued by Vegeta at the last moment. Vegeta as Cabba's master tells him to fight with no regrets.

DBZ super episode 113: Having fun! Combat loving Saiyans battle once more!

Universe 3 warriors target Goku since he is exhausted from his battle with Jiren, but, Caulifa comes to his rescue. And then, she asks him to fight her. Goku is happy with her offer but he doesn't have the strength to even transform into a super saiyan yet, but he says he'll slowly gain his strength back during their fight.

DBZ super episode 114: Dreadful Situation! The appearance of the new super warrior!

Goku's attacks overwhelm Kale while he's fighting against her and Caulifla and the tension gradually increases. Then she transforms into Super Saiyan Berserk...

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/966686
youtube.com/watch?v=4nxd26_A_Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=5AtrKSXvZ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=J6chr50v6vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Then she transforms into Super Saiyan Berserk...

JUST

episode 114
>thanks for saving me from Jiren Hit
>in return I'll eliminate your team and get you erased

>inb4 Vegito LB

WHY

Caulifla is the one who keeps wanting to fight Goku, she has no one to blame but herself. And Kale is her lapdog that follows her around.

Are you literally slut shaming right now?

>Goku's attacks overwhelm Kale while he's fighting against her and Caulifla and the tension gradually increases. Then she transforms into Super Saiyan Berserk...

lmao

Childhood is thinking Krillin is lame.
Adolescence is realizing that's wrong and thinking Yamcha is the worst.
Adulthood is realizing Yamcha is pretty cool and Tien is in fact hot garbage.

What is going to be the wish they use on the Super Dragonballs? Bringing the erased universes back seems too predictable. It's probably going to be someone incredibly selfish that Freeza wishes for.

Yes because Caulifla is retarded and Caulifla waifufags are cancer.

I can't wait until these horseshit saiyan roasties are stomped spopovich style.

is the episode not out yet? I legit can't find it anywhere

>seththeprogrammer

nyaa.si/view/966686

>Super is obviously going to be very successful
>Toei puts absolutely no effort into it. Phones their job in

why?

No Godly Toriyama panels to storyboard with.
It's obvious.

>Super Saiyan Berserk
somene develop more this please, how is it gonna be? a new hair colour?

We've already seen it. It's Broly mode

>Super Saiyan Berserk
I'll believe it.

so.. what it will all come back to jirin and transdimensional goku again?

"This reminds me of Namek"

Basically Freezer will give Goku his energy

How wet were their panties?

>its a Universe 6 Saiyan threepart episode
Well, I guess with three really good episodes we had to have three shit ones afterwards

>DBZ super

Goku in ultra instinct is more powerful than Beerus

New and Exciting! Can't wait for them to fight again in episode 178.

Im really feeling like this whole jiren thing is gonna be madara all over again with them just not knowing how to get rid of him

haven't you noticed thats exactly how beerus moves?
why do you think beerus is the only one who was able to name what happened
he learned beerus' technique which is what has him shook up
it should be a more even fight between the two now but akira said there are no plans for goku to be stronger than beerus, on par maybe but not stronger

>implying monkey-girls wear panties

Goku vs Jiren is the first time I've sat down and watched any Dragonball just because nobody could shut up about it.
If this is the best you guys have I'm not interested

Did they release the name of the song that played when Migatte no Goku'i Goku fought Jiren?

They're both lesbians, and dating each other, so dry as the sahara in regards to goku.

even with this supposedly being the magnum opus fight of super, I was still let down
there's always a severe lack of actual choreography, fights should have be made of distinct and interesting MOMENTS instead of atatatata spam, a single punch wound up for several seconds, static reaction shots, static beam struggles, or the classic shockwave spam
there's nothing wrong with any of those in isolation, but they should be the filler pieces to actually interesting choreographed pieces of the fight, not the main chunk of content
look at all the actually memorable scenes from this special, they're all only perhaps a minute max and incredibly spread out between all the other not interesting bullshit I mentioned, and it's like this throughout the entirety of super
whereas you look at some of the titular fights from dbz or db and most of the action is actually interesting and properly choreographed, with the majority of the fight being distinctly memorable and more than those static or repeating loops most of the time
even when there was those moments dbz/db still did more to make them interesting, like adding creative environmental damage/interaction or having a more unique twist on the attacks themselves
of course this is to be expected when the original series had toriyama's brilliantly crafted manga to lift from, but it's still disappointing that super's absolute best doesn't deliver in nearly the same way and seeing people kissing the ground at its feet doesn't sit right with me

>Caulifla
wet as an otter
>Kale
Kale is a lesbo

k.

This example comes to mind. This is how you animate a fight. This wasn't even an important fight in DBZ.

I love how every new episode wipes its ass with his power scaling theories
>By my calculations, Goku at full strength can destroy 28340 universes with a kamehameha.

So how's Vegeta going to get this form?

Goku will reach this form again. In this special he still had the blue undershirt while in other promos he's bearing his chest

>Everyone is waiting on Freiza to turn heel
>Turns out Vegeta is the one who can't play well with others

Is this really the animation work from old times?

it's hard to believe myself and I distinctly remember watching this all live

ye olden days

Yep. Here's a version with audio
youtube.com/watch?v=4nxd26_A_Jc

Best fight of the entirety of super hands down.

Hype was real.

How does frieza fit into this

he was channeling ss2 teen gohan with that pimp strut through justice flash

>super is finally interesting for once after a hundred episodes
>next ones are full of more universe 6 shit no one cares about
really toei?

Holy fuuuuck that's satisfying.

you keep expecting him to betray goku but he's actually gonna help him out

>more powerful than Beerus
there's no mortal in the universes with power on par with GoDs but Jiren. Goku can fight with in new form without getting killed yes, but not defeat him.
I hope he goes SSB with this new technique though, that should be fun

>Super finally brings in some interesting new characters in the form of Kale and Caulifla
>I have to sit through more boring Goku shit to see them again

I'm feeling the opposite, user.

Frieza is going to grant Goku just enough energy to let him move and survive. Just like Goku did for him on Namek.

this demonstrates my point perfectly
look at the repeated frames, they're brief and still interesting in the way they're set up with ginyu's exaggerated reactions to getting hit and how vegeta is doing more than just flailing his arms really fast, plus it fluidly leads into a different scene and actually makes sense as a transition
even at the end when he's just doing the classic ki blast spam they again make it more interesting than it should be with the detailed destruction of the mountain and how it looks like there's weight behind the energy vegeta is throwing, and again it's just a brief part of the whole scene
I don't have to comment on how the other parts are well done, but what's even more baffling is this fight is completely filler yet still has all the hallmarks of a creative toriyama manga fight
there's plenty of modern anime with fights choreographed like this so the fact that super even with months of preparation on two episodes still can't deliver a well paced and completely memorable fight makes me sad

If this Super duper limit breaker ebin goku could only get one hit on Jiren how the hell is he gonna beat him completly

nigga those gods were pissing themselves

I am sad seeing how Frieza is taking a minor role in this tournament, I was expecting to see him torture one or two from other universes.

so like, why isn't he in the ed?

that new shit is gonna stack on his old shit, simple

Hopefully Gogeta but I know Toriyama won't let anyone other than Goku with a totally new power up win a major fight

by learning how to use that ability on purpose after recovering his strength

Nigga Frieza is basically confirmed to stay till the end, he will be a major part of the last fights, He is the strongest guy behind Goku Kale and Jiren

Limit Breaker God, clearly.

freeza is stronger than kale

Most GoDs are way weaker than Beerus but still have delete powers. The new form couldn't overpower Jiren yet because it isn't a simple powerup like Super Saiyan was

By drinking his lover's cock milk, just like Caulifa.

He is. Kinda.

I have a dream of Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta and Gohan being the last left from universe 7, and them planning out something to undertake Jiren, but I am pretty sure it won't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AtrKSXvZ1E

I FUCKING LOVE that deep voice when goku screams in this new form, anyone else? I think furry SSJ4 had the same thing

The ED is a tier list he is way under Jiren and Hit

because its not something a mortal can do and it's difficult for gods to attain even. they still have it and at a better level than goku can utilize it. pretty obvious cause it was leaking out from his body as the "heat" whis was worried about

Jiren VS. Superman who wins? :^)

>there's no mortal in the universes with power on par with GoDs but Jiren.
>Forgtting Damom
Just you wait.

Yes I know, but he feels, out of character... he's not his usual sadistic self, there have been no scenes of him being brutal and so far he's been to helpful to universe 7, very unlike him.

>There are people who think Beerus or Bermond(The clown god whatever his name is) can't absolutely squash Jiren or Goku if they wanted to

Lol

SSJ
SSJ2
SSJ3
SSJ4
SSJGSSJ
SSJB
SSJUI
SSJB

He is basically superman at this point

>Kale
lmao

Gogeta would be the logical combination but last time they got nerfed to only lasting a short amount of time.

The animation in One Punch Man beats everything Dragon ball Super has done so far. Super, even at it's best, is just 60% as good as some fights in DBZ.

But I feel Super has way less filler. And since I was a baby when DBZ was releasing week by week, Super has me hooked by the "fuck whats gonna happen next week" clutch. I loved this episode and the master roshi mini-arc - both of which have good animation compared to the rest of Super.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6chr50v6vg

They made it look like frieze was going to kill him but he's actually just donating some of his energy to keep him alive

SS∞?

>Hit being able to have a decent fight with Jiren just like Limit Breaker Goku or Kaioken x20 Blue Goku

Welp.

>there have been no scenes of him being brutal
Jimizu doesn't think the same.

Vegeta, Frieza, Hit are all stronger than Kale. And Vegeta is stronger than Frieza.

This is why the manga is better, it gets rid of retarded shit like that but at this point, who cares?

Hit is gone after the next episode.

Kale is a literal who. She's nothing and no one.

>yfw Frieza becomes the new Piccolo/Vegeta of the series and and becomes a Z fighter

There are retards here right now who don't enjoy both the anime and manga

>remastered version didn't bother to rerecord vegeta's shitty old grunts
>suddenly switches to his new dub when he actually says something
holy fucking shit that's jarring
how do people watch something so terrible

Still too little for him, I was actually expecting him to break the rules and getting some sort of penalty for universe 7... or maybe he really believes he can be revived or get the tournament's dragon balls?

>Bulma used to be this cute
Damn how the times change

>tfw this happens in the manga too.

>This is why the manga is better

What, Hit was insanely strong from the start, its not like he got a bullshit powerup

Hit being on SSBKKx20 Goku's level isn't really surprising. Have you already forgotten Hit gets stronger at a retarded pace?

Also it isn't anywhere near UI Goku if he can't get a clean hit on Jiren.

Frieza is evil and sadistic but he isn't stupid, and he hasn't get into any situation were he had to lose his cool.

>watches special with snacks and friends
>hyped as fuck whenever jiren is around
>cringe whenever ribrifuck even talks
>was silent most of the special cause exposition and used animation
>ended up creaming pants anyway cause of the last five minutes

This special was way too overhyped for me mates .