Now the dust has settled, should weed be legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=Flx7eVQOGfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does it even matter any more

Wappawappawappa

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Is that Scooby1961?

also this isn't /fit/ related.

If alcohol and tobacco are legal there's zero arguments against weed being legal

meme flag.

not an argument.

Literally no reason for it no to be
It will be taxable and create jobs and revenue
It will keep the plebs gentle, docile and uninterested in politics
It will remove a burden on the penal system
It will get drug dealing scum out of the streets
Literally no arguments against

Drug users must suffer, how about this argument?

>It will remove a burden on the penal system
>It will get drug dealing scum out of the streets
There will always be a market for hard drugs and people pushing it though. I get the arguments for legalizing weed but fewer criminals isn't one of them.

> country full of krokodil junkies
> worries about recreational weed use
Vatnik confirmed

those digits checked

Legalizing weed is a step back, not forward. Instead people should move toward banning alcohol and cigarettes. Slowly.

Cigarettes are responsible for 480,000 deaths per year, and 1,800 deaths per day in the United States.

Around 88,000 deaths annually due to alcohol related issues.

That’s more than Cannabis, which causes 0 (zero) related deaths a year.

Anyone arguing against it is being retarded.

american education people

But wouldn't you agree it's socially detrimental by robbing the energy of young people who should be doing something more productive than getting high all day? Stoners aren't exactly overachievers.

a bum is a bum regardless of drugs. i know far more degenerates who dont smoke pot or drink than vice versa.

Making plants illegal . . . . .

Why, there aught to be a law against sitting in your house & doing nothing!

Morally it's wrong, rots the brain and should be illegal

Practically the opportunity cost to police it far outweighs the benefit so we should let it slide so we can dedicate those resources to work on other (((problems))).

been legal over here for a long time now, there's no increase in usage by the Dutch. youngster try it and then move on when they become adults. some adults keep using it.
nobody is stressing about it and it ain't a 'cool underground subculture' so its not even 'cool' to smoke pot because nobody fucking cares and consequently there are very few users.

our cannabis industry is for 90% targeted at tourists.
The americano is right, fools will be fools no matter what.

High thc weed should be banned, it just zaps the life out of consistent users.

Weed literally makes you gay.
Weed effeminizes society. It's a perfect way to control these uppity white privileged cumskins.

I think it should be legal. What needs to change is the culture surrounding weed. That is happening slowly. What I’m really hoping is more people will get red pilled on gardening because of this. People trying out personal plants are going to be learning practical things they can apply if they expand their garden from dude weed lol to something that produces food as well. Hopefully there is enough of a homegrown culture to keep weed from going full corporate.

I'm smoking it right now and it's not legal in my state. Try and stop me.
brotip: you're a faggot and can't do anything

Yes, but laugh at and ostracize everyone who partakes.

God I hate these fucking shit minimum-effort repeated threads.
Should be some kinda /r9k/ feature on OP and/or minimum 100 words or something to cut this shit out.

Sage

Stereotyping consumers of alcohol is just as bad as stereotyping consumers of cannabis.

You should really pay attention to the medical and societal detriments a drug poses. Cannabis has been legal in the Netherlands for quite some time, and there are already ~14 states where it is legal in the USA.

As far as history is concerned we are exiting a prohibition era of a drug that is more harmless than the last drug we legalized: alcohol.

Nanny State Now !!!

Bring Back the Moral Majority !!