Kaworu will probably win in 4.0, right?

Kaworu will probably win in 4.0, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5u8ZZqFca4
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/o481AjQZ5Df8HF6Rihl9zA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1390242896532/image/Jio6sSCbT_rQZDmrbgivUA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ 1490217396102/image/XkKLOCi8sEfHgVRaHHKKaw/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/JRYtpgH_Hss3UeIO3bquiQ/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/ZXiT1Ptj7n5PTCtsZb7P3g/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3Pr77u6EkGo2dmik3eB3Bw/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/serve/image/QS6pJI5YI_ejSWI8PKiDtw/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162214428/#162230320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Empty promise. Nigga already had his head explodey.

Doesn't matter, he said he'd come back.

no Shinji had a child with Asuka and then died and then the baby permakilled Kaworu in front of Shinji's dead body

......Kado was a fucking mistake

Nah

Asuka will win again, just like in EoE.
Case in point: Shinji and Asuka's footsteps form a DNA helix

He already brought him happiness, however brief.
And Kaworu's death may have indirectly set into motion events which will make Shinji happy for good.

you should really put more effort into your bait

When you're confronted with an argument you cannot attack from any angle, calling it bait is not going to help you any.
Just don't reply if you're afraid of me, understand? This cowardly route you chose is pitiful.

When will this movie really come out?

>choking is considered "winning"
Asuka is just a background character now, Kaworu and Shinji have been confirmed for years to be Anno's favorite Eva ship.

How can people even stomach the movies?

Kaworu is literally too retarded to live
Asuka is a sanctimonious cunt
Rei Q is doll
The only option left is Rei

Because Kaworu, all about Kaworu.

I don't see Shinji as a faggot so I guess that's why I don't care. I'm not going to consider Anno's homolust.

Naw, Asuka has always been the love interest that won in Evangelion. This time won't be different.

>Shinji as a faggot
What kind of straight person blushes at a man?

The kinda man who has been emotionally deprived of anything resembling love nearly all his life.

>Asuka the love interest
>uses Anno quotes out of context
Nope, Shinj is in love with Kaworu and its been said by many staff members that they are Hikoboshi and Orihime, while Asuka and Shinji can never be. The staff have called Asuka and Shinji being together as raining every day. This is the simple fact of Eva.

So what happened to Rei during Near Third Impact?

Rei Classic was taken into either EVA-01's core or Shinji's SDAT player. In 4.0 she will probably hand instrumentality to Shinji like she did in EoE. EVA-01 is technically her body, I can't really explain it succinctly, but Rei being in control of EVA-01 gives her some strong power over instrumentality.

3.0 Rei is another random Rei clone

>actually shipping anything in eva
every pairing is trash-tier.

I don't 'ship' anything insofar as pairing characters that aren't paired in the series. Asuka and Shinji clearly have a romantic relationship in NGE, dysfunctional as it is. Some people who do 'ship' other characters with Shinji, ie. create romantic connotations which don't exist, are delusional on this subject and turn a blind eye to the facts of the series in order to maintain their delusions.

>Asuka is just a background character now
Between her, Shinji, and not-Rei, she's the only one with any initiative or will to live right now. That means at the start of 4.0 she's a key plot-mover, and Anno wouldn't have ended 3.0 with her in this position if he didn't mean to utilize her in this way.

>he thinks Rei was in there for 14 years

>Asuka and Shinji clearly have a romantic relationship in NGE
*dont

2013 Saboten Con.
YM = Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's seiyuu) TG = Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor)

>Q: Does Asuka really like Shinji?
>TG: Are you stupid?
>YM: No.

Now I realize that the series is wrong on this subject because Tiffany Grant said so

Thanks fella

>doubts Asuka's own seiyuu, Anno and Sadamoto
Asuka used Shinji for sexual validation, silly shipper.

That's an incorrect translation FYI, she never says "If I have to be with you"
In that scene she's talking about not wanting to be in instrumentality with Shinji
Of course you know this already, you've been corrected on this dozens of times, but you don't really have a leg to stand on unless you continue to spam the same lies.

>asking the VAs, one of whom is a Kawoshin shipper, and the other of whom has so thoroughly identified herself with Asuka she may well have actually become tsundere

topkek

Other way around, it's Shinji who used her as "a personal outlet for his libido" (see image)
Asuka genuinely loved Shinji, thus her desire to "have all of him" (see webm)

>doubts Asuka's own seiyuu, Anno and Sadamoto
>Sadamoto

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By 'Even the sight of you makes me angry!" she was telling Shinji to wear a paper bag during coitus.
It's just a considerate thing to do, you know. He's punching above his weight.

Dunno what he means about Anno as well, Anno has always been clear that Asuka is the only viable love interest for Shinji following Kaworu's death.
The poems he wrote for "Death" point to it also.

>Ayanami Rei — Bandages. Mysteries. Indifference. An object of interest. Mother.
>Soryu Asuka Langley — Girl. Perplexing. Formidable. Indecipherable. Sex.
>Katsuragi Misato — Adult. Superior. Meddlesome. Soldier. Family.
>Ikari Gendo — Harsh. Commander. Hatred. Anger. Father. Father. Father…

this doesnt prove anything. "Sex" doesnt mean love. formidable and indecipherable don't exactly help your case either. Seems to me like she is more of an object to him

He also went to the trouble of writing lyrics to a song teasing LAS, then dropped it probably because it was too obvious and didn't quite fit the tone of EoE

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5u8ZZqFca4

That's even more proof she doesn't like him, where as Misato and Rei were willing to become "one" which has sexual connotations.

>sex
>some how not proving my point on sexual validation
Prove it, you've lost the argument shipper.

Nope, she never liked him considering she wished him dead and was glad he was gone in episode 16. She hates him.

Card H-11
>“In the sea of LCL, Shinji wished for a world with other people. He desired to meet them again even if it meant he would be hurt and betrayed. Just as he had wanted, Asuka was present in the new world. Only Asuka was there beside him. The girl who he had hurt, and by whom he had been hurt. But even so, she was the one he had wished for….”
Reverse side:”3rd Children Ikari Shinji”:
>“Neither Yui nor Rei nor Misato could do as a woman for Shinji. Asuka alone was the only girl on equal footing with him. Therefore Shinji sought after Asuka. “I’m afraid of Misato and Ayanami.” However, Shinji’s crude affection only hurt her. In the end, he used her as an object of lust to soothe himself…”

The cards are not canon, this has been debunked millions of times.

Haha, yes they are canon. It has never been debunked.
See, I can do it too.

Its made by Gainax, has no affiliation by Anno, Sadamoto or any of the creative staff. Its about as canon as Girlfriend of Steel, which is not.

>That's even more proof she doesn't like him, where as Misato and Rei were willing to become "one" which has sexual connotations.

Are you the same guy who keeps saying Asuka is only sexually interested in Shinji? Because what you just said contradicts that. If you were paying attention, her whole thing is that she isn't just sexually interested in Shinji- sure, she's a horny teenager, but clearly she's interested in something beyond (or in addition to) sex. She says that she won't just be a sexual object for him, but that she wants all of him. My own thought are she genuinely cares about him, but is ashamed of that, and so she hides behind a screen of either derision or provocative flirting.

The original lyrics are interesting

>Even so,
>I hurt that girl's heart, as well.
>I inflicted the greatest hurt upon her.
>I hurt her with kindness.
>CHORUS: Did hurting her bring you sorrow?
>CHORUS: Did hurting her bring you pain?
>No.
>Hurting her gave me pleasure.
>Hurting her gave me delight.
>Because she wouldn't accept me.
>I don't even accept myself.
>I haven't since I felt the pain in my heart.
>CHORUS: If that's so, why do you live?
>If only I would die.

It's canon, the same way "Neon Genesis Evangelion 2" for the PSP/PS2 is canon. Dunno if you're aware of this since you seem pretty new to NGE lore, but approx. 75% of what we know about NGE comes from "NGE 2", which wasn't made by Anno or Gainax or anyone close.
But just like he did with the cards, Anno wrote the parts of it which had canon impact.

Don't bother, that guy has an actual mental illness of some kind.
He posts this same "Asuka hates Shinji" spam in every single Evangelion thread. He used to spam "Asuka is for cuckolds" garbage until he ate a bunch of bans for it.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/o481AjQZ5Df8HF6Rihl9zA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/1390242896532/image/Jio6sSCbT_rQZDmrbgivUA/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/ 1490217396102/image/XkKLOCi8sEfHgVRaHHKKaw/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/JRYtpgH_Hss3UeIO3bquiQ/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/ZXiT1Ptj7n5PTCtsZb7P3g/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3Pr77u6EkGo2dmik3eB3Bw/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/filename/serve/image/QS6pJI5YI_ejSWI8PKiDtw/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/162214428/#162230320

>CHORUS: What did you do to that girl?
>CHORUS: What did you want to do to her?
>I wanted to kiss her.
>But I was hurt.
>She brought pain to my heart.

Validation, and you are ignoring answered why Asuka was glad Shinji was "dead" in episode 16.

lmao, that's not even my posts. Here is a plot twist I made this thread

If you paid attention, the ending made it pretty clear she didn't mean any of that, and was glad Shinji was back- she just didn't want to admit it because of the whole crippling depression, and self-worth/emotional problems thing.

are you that dense? She very obviously tries to ignore her emotions because she can't handle them, thats why she is puting on a tough act,

She wasn't glad, the whole point of hiding her face in that scene is to illustrate she's hiding her true feelings on the matter.
Asuka's entire means of hiding emotions she considers shameful (such as: the feeling that contact with an Angel has taken away the person you love, for the second time in your life) is to publicly project the exact opposite emotion.
It's a very childish way to conceal your feelings, like pulling the pigtails of your crush. But that's Asuka.

Did you really not understand this? Didn't you realize it when Asuka bragged to Rei about Shinji's #1 synch score and rejoiced that she "didn't have to do anything from now on"? Then punched the wall as soon as Rei left the room? This is how she operates emotionally.
That's why I consider Asuka the quintessential tsundere. It's not just affection that she conceals with the opposite emotion, she conceals every part of herself that way.

The amount of talk about Shinji hurting Asuka and Asuka hurting Shinji in this song gives further credence to the card game's canon likelihood, I think. It's another parallel.
Card H-11
">“In the sea of LCL, Shinji wished for a world with other people. He desired to meet them again even if it meant he would be hurt and betrayed. Just as he had wanted, Asuka was present in the new world. Only Asuka was there beside him.
>The girl who he had hurt, and by whom he had been hurt. But even so, she was the one he had wished for….”"

That makes roughly seven or eight solid parallels between things Anno is known to have written and text in the card game

>Kaworu will probably win in 4.0, right?

Cameo?

I wonder what he means about hurting her with kindness. Maybe he means that he was leading her on, giving her hope before their relationship went catastrophic during the Arael mind invasion sequence.

Unless you can provide proof that Anno was in some way involved, then you've lost the argument.

Another take: she was eavesdropping on Rei to listen to their conversation.

>her words shouldn't be taken literally!
Come on now...

Asuka has never showed anything that can be construed as worry or admiration for Shinji. Love is about wanting to do literally anything for that person you care for most, even if it means having to sacrifice who you are.

pic related is an actual functional anime romance, "LAS" or "asushin" should never be considered romance, it makes me sick compared to other things.

She was just behind Misato opening the entry plug and sobbing in hysterical relief, too. Asuka falling behind more open people and settling for snarking on them is like the B-story of 16.

Get help, delusion-kun

>Asuka falling behind more open people and settling for snarking on them is like the B-story of 16.
This sentence is literally indecipherable for me

>Asuka waifufag who misinterpret Asuka's character telling me to get help

I completely forgot about this. Yeah, she wouldn't even be there if she didn't care, but here she is pretending she's too cool for those around her (as usual).

I imagine the experience made her reconsider how close she could allow herself to get to Shinji. He could have easily been gone forever there, just like Kyoko.

They were both there before the techs in hazmat. Misato must have been on the elevator to the surface before Unit 01 had stopped roaring and flipping out.

The second one was good. he third was dogshit. They are making it up as they go along. But the series was also.

>Asuka
>loving
She was using Shinji for personal validation and hated that he couldn't give it to her. They have the relationship of two parasites, it's not meant to be 'romantic' or lovely in any sense. It's a negative spiral.

The hazmat is because they're worried he's angel-contaminated, I think

You have posted this same thing like four times in this thread, why do you keep reposting it? I don't think you're winning any hearts and minds.

Yes user
Shinji will suicide to save the world
Asuka will be a lesbian
this shit is confirmed by now

You know why? Shippers are cancer, they ignore her crush on Kaji "just being adult" and pretend what she wanted with Shinji was love. Asukafags posses cognitive dissonance.

Nobody will win because 4.0 is never coming out due to Anno being a lazy, depressed ass.

Asuka won, please stop talking about this daily.

He's dead, Jim.

No, he's a villain.

this

Hey dumb ass the show connects love with sex in multiple scenes. I.E In Eva you want to have sex generally with the people you like alot.

How can he win when everyone, even the audience, loses?

Don't reply to yourself, it's shameful.

what the fuck is this bullshit

that sketch isn't even Asuka, it's Misato from the opening you mongoloid

It's never stated who it is, even in the publicly sold storyboards it's simply labeled "a woman's breasts"
It might be that it's no one's in particular, or it might be that it's somebody's, and they didn't include that secret in the storyboards that were sold

Anyway the breasts wish thing is really a small part of the image, the text is what's important.

those are Rei's

It's even debunked in the movie itself because YOU CAN'T wish for people. People return when they remember their shape.

Nope, they're Asuka's and Shinji's.

>choking
>winning
The absolute state of Asukafags

>It's even debunked in the movie itself because YOU CAN'T wish for people.
Yeah you can. It doesn't mean he wished her out of the soul gestalt, it means he wished she would be at his side.
That's why he sees an apparition Rei just before he sees Asuka. Presumably she was fulfilling his wish by bringing Asuka to his side..

This is what a winner looks like. THIS is what won the most important anime of all time.

all three characters are forming the dna, pay attention

There are two sets of footsteps, you pay attention.

>The ABSOLUTE STATE OF RETAKE FAGS
Just Kaworu yourselves

By that logic, him having intercourse with god-Rei and Misato means love as well. See how stupid that sounds? Do prostitudes love the person who fuckes them? lol no

Their actually tiers of cannocicity. That being said fans gotta use common sense to establish them. Hypothetically those cards would end pretty high on the list. Probably higher than the games but right before the manga.

Why the fuck would anyone ship anyone in this series passed this?

Because I can't let go, I love EVA so much I became it
this thread is all me

can't get much more irrelevant of a ship than this

Ironically Misato would've been the best ending since she's the only one who isn't completely damaged and she seems to like him more than the others
even if she is slut but I imagine if you were shinji you wouldn't have many options

I was told not to respond to myself. But for your sake I will continue to talk to myself. Rei/god-rei cares about Shinji romantically. There's a scene between Rei and Touji that establishes this I forget the episode number. And Misato has this mental problem where the only way she knows how to show affection is through sex. So her soliciting Shinji for sex is her very fucked up way of saying "I care about/love you" That being said the one exception to this in the show is Gendo but that's probably because he is a villain/asshole.

By being an actual Evangelion fan who has gone through multiple periods of loving/hating NGE for its pros, cons and contextual elements, instead of a wannabe Sup Forums fan who probably picked NGE up after Q rips dropped and considers it (NGE) perfect to impress his internet sempais, all while arguing nothing of value beyond Asuka Vs. Rei

Evangelion Theatrical Edition is fast food and I love fast food. I don't want to boot up my TV series + director's cut + EOE + maybe even D&R box sets every time I want some Eva in my life

If you're physically capable of enjoying 3.0 I'm sorry for your deficiency

Misato was a cunt. Worst girl. Glad she died.

>I don't want to boot up my TV series + director's cut + EOE + maybe even D&R box sets every time I want some Eva in my life
It's almost like you want us to know you're a pleb, I bet you don't have a storage unit full of merch

>Orihime
Wait, is Orihime the bitch with the turtle? The one that steals your time and traps you on a desert island until all your loved ones are dead? Cause that would explain a lot.