Coming around to the red pill

I never really believed in the alpha/beta and soyboy shit on this site but recently my gf broke up with me for an actual beta soyboy asshole and was probably fucking him while she was with me

Like this guy is so pathetic he puts his fingers in his ears and rocks back and forth when his roommates call him out on his shit. A fucking depressed always crying baby who is such a tortured musician. God I hope they fucking die.

He's so pathetic that if someone fucking raped him his new gf would be more upset than him.

I hate women they are the niggers of the world. I just wish i was dead.

pic related its how i feel inside

The woman you are talking about sounds like quite a cunt. I think she left you for the soyboy degenerate was for the ego problem. From what I've heard you sound like an average (or above average) dude. She probably left you for hm because of the fact that to him, she would be irreplaceable.

she is a cunt

I have to live with her for a year and a half though i don't know if ill be able to fucking bear it

wow if she left you for him, I couldn't imagine what you're like

unfortunately i look disgusting

might go to /fit/ to be gay and swole life will be easier then

Why the fuck do you have to liver with her after for almost 2 fucking years???

we are college students and we have signed contracts to rent for next year

Also living with a mutual friend who is basically siding with my roastie ex cause they're both fucking degenerates

why are you still using your memeflag, Limey? but yes, spend every spare moment at the gym. use that anger and frustration to lift heavy things until you no longer can. it's the only option that will help you right now, anything else will be self-destructive. get fit and your face won't matter, your ex will realize she made a mistake, you'll find a better gf because you'll then be out of her league. not to mention you'll automatically feel better and more confident after a couple weeks.

Search up a bit about MGTOW. It sure helped me after my break up 2 years ago. I dont view that stuff anymore because it gives you a toxic view of the world. Just work on bettering yourself, have fun with your bro's and take a chill pill.

It's just shit cause by losing ex, mutual friend and soyboy I've lost like 3/5 decent friends and one of the rest will side with the cunts when the time comes. My life is shit

Sounds like you are a bitch beta boy yourself that can't handle your own fucking business and break the fucking lease.

It's not the end of the world bud, but I know damn well it feels like it. You need time to heal. If your buds side with her, it's just them simping. Fuck 'em.

Enjoy your own company. :)

After my ex left, I had nobody and I still dont. Lifes much easier now

you both sound like assholes. she probably doesn't really care about her new guy - just another toy to play with. you'd be surprised how many women are like this nowadays. their sexuality is unleashed, and they have no loyalty or shame.

that does suck, but it's not the end of the world. you're still in college, just be happy you now know that she's not the one before it was too late. spend all your free time at the gym and studying. you'll thank yourself for the rest of your life. don't be depressed and don't show any emotion to them, or they win. get fit and move on to the better life

You sound like a low quality person yourself. Sort yourself out m8 and remember you are the company you keep, so if your friends and ex gf are shitbags...well...

This. Then fuck roasties hard at the apartment

Fuck them. You’re in college, find better people.

>being such a waste of life that a soyboy steals your girl

We need a term lower than omega to describe you.

im sorry bro... but this just isnt redpilled... its actually quite pathetic

cheer up, man up

It's too much money to lose I'm broke

Too fucking true

yeah but i'm not the crush-your-ex-everyday kind of asshole, im more just right wing asshole

Sounds like you really dodged a bullet, retard. Try not to "fall in love" with the next stupid whore, you dumb fuck.

Nobody is going to pull your ass out of the snare if you stick your head in it, you stupid piece of fucking shit! Goddamnit!

Holy shit sorry man. How long have you 2 been together?

she dumped me 3 days after our one year anniversary

i believe you that he is all of those things.

but - he probably also has a huge tool and just wrecks your gf with it daily.

cheer up. a lot of people die alone.

I've been on both sides of this fence. That being said, a girl who will cheat is a girl who will cheat. Not worth a bag of smashed assholes.

time to check out MGTOW

>my life is shit
Wrong. It feels terrible right now but that's just it, it only is that way because of your mentality. I'm apparently going to die within a few years due to my lungs. I feel awful about it because I can't change it. Go to the gym, buff up, be successful, live life. It sucks now but you've got a whole life ahead of you and this is just a momentary setback. Good luck.

Why not seduce her new soyboy and make him your new bottom bitch for extra points fuck him just as she walks in.

idk man

"100 women are not worth a single testicle"
Confucius

just to be clear, you got cucked, and you're accusing the OTHER guy of being a beta/soyboy?

fucking KEK the trumpcucks here are next-level delusional. pic very related

My friend, NOTHING drive women more insane than thinking that they left a good man for a shit one. Clearly something about this soyboy was superior to you for her to leave you. So better yourself. Go to the gym. Excel in your studies. Find new friends, especially beautiful female ones. Make sure that when you do bring a girl home, make her KNOW that she fucked up big time. Use that pain, and turn it into strength. I was a beta bitch boy hopelessly in love with a girl that would never feel the same about me. I decided that I would never feel that pain again, and I bettered myself to find a woman even better than I could possibly imagine. You CAN do it user

why does the left try so hard they ruin their memes

not an argument kiddo. you guys are the ones getting cucked like little effeminate bitches.