Does this mean he can beat One Punch Man now?

Does this mean he can beat One Punch Man now?

What can Saitama do against Self-Movement?

He's been able to beat Saitama since the Saiyan saga. Saitama's power has only been shown to go up to a planetary. That's not saying he's only at that, but you can't say he's infinite in power because that would be a No-Limits Fallacy.

apply actual vs debating terms next time pls

Saitama would probably resist Hakai energy just like Frieza. The same way he resists psychic attacks. The manga has not demonstrated Saitama's ceiling, but it's pretty godly.

Honestly these super god character debates are pointless since everyone is equal at that level. It's all about whose gambit succeeds and who is writing.

you don't read the web comic

Esto es el fin grande padre

>people comparing joke characters to real characters seriously
I remember when A certain little girl destroyed them.

saitama is a joke character who's running gag is never getting a challenging fight , that won't change so stop with these vs match up

Goku could just teleport Saitama to an empty galaxy and teleport back. Saitama would die from oxygen deprivation.

>Two hours later
>It's still not up

it's already stated in the web comic that his strength is infinite

Saitama is overwhelming powerful.

That little girl should go against Saitama then.

Saitama lost onscreen to bigger joke characters like the mosquito, cat, etc. So probably the little girl.

>empty galaxi with no one around
>no a single ki
So how is goku supposed to use his teletransportation idiot?

ki manifests inside the body retard holy shit

I don't know, I don't watch cartoons.

>still can't beat Jiren
>beat Saitaman

you retard, instant transmission requires a ki source to lock onto, it wont work in space with no one around

The point of One Punch Man is that he's unbeatable, so no it doesn't.
It's the same reason Goku can't beat Popeye with spinach and would lose to Cecil Turtle in a foot race.

Satima could literally end this entire Super Ark with one punch

Goku is basically Dr Manhattan now

The Mask would beat them both

Jiren vs Goku was just like Garou vs Saitama.
It doesn't matter if you're finally able to dodge and hit your opponent if he's not even hurt by your attacks.

>I can say that if he hasn't been shown to do something then he can't do it
>but if you quote the webcomic to prove me wrong that's a fallacy
Why even post.

Alright stuff I liked:
-The new form is kinda cool
-Frieza being Frieza
-Whis and Beerus

Stuff I didn't like:
-They could've put a little more effort into animating the awakened fight, like seriously it's a pretty hype moment so why ruin it with crappy animation

Stuff I really didn't like:
-Goku has always trained real hard for all of his power ups. So this one just seems like a damn asspull. It literally comes out of nowhere for the sole purpose of putting Goku on Jiren's level.

Stuff I will be angry about next week:
-Hit able to casually fight Jiren with his 1 trick pony gimmick.

In the OPM webcomic, supposedly Genos' teacher explains that Saitama may have 'broken his limit' - all beings have a limit to their powers and through his mental determination, he broke his own. So basically, infinite potential.

Goku's new form is a combination of absorbing the genki dama, gaining self-movement and breaking his limit (soon to come). That would put him and Saitama on the same page..

And if you don't like my opinion you can go get raped by Jiren's big grey pulsating cock.

If this was One Piece this would be the beginning of 15 chapters of everyone running away from Jiren.

If this was HxH it would be on par with OH MY RUBBER NEN.

If this was Gash Bell it would just be answer talker.

No look up its no limits fallacy to state him stronger than his showings is wrong, the strongest (mid)interpreted guidebook puts saitama at star buster theres literally no other proof just fan theory.

Ripping off from Hokuto no Ken's Musou Tensei

goku ssb kaioken x10 = hit
goku ssb kaioken x20 = beerus

whis>>>>>jiren>>>>goku Ultra Instinct >>vegito >>> merged zamasu

broke the limiter does not mean he has infinite strength, its your usual breaking the 'limit stuff'

There is nothing more autistic than powerlevel threads.

Why do people do this shit?

>apply actual vs debating terms next time pls

am I being trolled

You genunine man children shounentards are actually autistic.
saitama is a gag character who is as strong as he needs to be, his power is limitless. ONE can literally parody all of gokus forms again and have him get one shot.

So what was the reason they didn't just gang up on Jiren? Wasn't teamwork supposed to be the whole point of the tournament?

For the record this is not a power up. This is goku tapping into Theta Waves. It's what Whis has been training him to do all this time. For the body to move without the mind thinking. Goku just used the spirit bomb to trigger this state. Tapping into Theta waves makes you super receptive to information and instinct.

I'm pretty shocked they foreshadowed this since RoF.

its retards who assume stuff that saitama has infinite power lol, they do not realise that they tlare not author to state what's right and wron
Based of showings you're right and ignore the circle jerking retards.

To be fair, this is supposed to be a limit break. You normally wouldn't get that from regular training. I mean, for the past 4 arcs or so, Goku really hasn't been getting any stronger. He kept training and training and training and training, but it just wasn't doing anything. This was supposed to be Goku smashing that wall.

Imagine Ultra Instinct Vegito

Saitama can beat goku ssj3 confirmed. The last character he fought on s1 was suppose to resemble goku alot by going ssj3,even the creator stated that.

>Jiren's theme
nice

One-Punch him by the rule of lolz and ridiculous parody nature

muh dick

I worry we won't ever get a cozy comedic Vegito SOL episode

weren't they not able to fly?

It appears they've completely ignored the fact that rule ever even existed.

shut up

they're just jumping, man

What the heck is self-movement
What does that have to do with beating Saitama

>comparing normal characters to gag characters
for why

oh shit, I completely forgot about that.

And so did Toei.

Goku was suspending himself via pressure against the spirit bomb

NO THEY WERE JUUST MOVING WITH THERE PUNCHES REALLY FAST

UlTra Instinct Goku
UTI Goku
Urinary Tract Infection Goku

user dragonball ended years ago this new series is all about overwhelming power>strategy/technique

The cool new thing are "power tiers" now. Power levels are so 90s.

It's just UT Goku you retard.

This whole double episode was fucking awesome holy shit

they jump good

O SHIT

I'm so glad they got the ep 95 animator to work in this fight.

For something i thought they were gonna do back during the buu saga im suprised i actually ended up seeing, never saw any spoilers aside from the fact that there would be a new form but knowing that it was pretty obvious what would happen, its weird that he got turned to dust though.

Super SaiyaJin
SSJ
UlTra Instinct
UTI

the fuck I'm done here. This is more complicated than "elite-speed or teleportation?", which isn't that complicated btw, but still

we are just ningens anyway

What's complicated? Even Krillin was able to boost himself with an energy blast. They've been doing this since Goku killed Piccolo.

>Goku has always trained real hard for all of his power ups

someone doesn't remember the original asspull when Krillin died on Namek

Vegeta can get this too, he just has to survive and assimilate a Genkidama

10/10 ep

this was movie tier holy shit

Saitama is planet level max

Goku is universal +

The power creep in this is absurd now. What can they possibly get higher than if Goku can essentially compete(slightly) with someone who's stronger than a God of Destruction? You could simply not put any more transformations sure, but I highly doubt they'll do that.

Zeno allows rule breaking when it looks cool. Remember Roshi being allowed to use the bottles to capture enemy fighters?

Maybe its just because I'm stoned but was the Ribrianne fight incredibly surreal for anyone else? Literally Sailor Moon in Dragon Ball

Alternate reality/demon realm

G R A N D E P A P A

>The angels
>Zenos' guards(Presumably)
>Zenos
Literally the only things stronger than Jiren at this point

That sequence of Goku fighting Jiren while going through all of his Super Saiyan forms is one of the best moments in all of Dragon Ball, seriously.

Did you miss all the angels? And the grand priest? Goku has plenty of powerful opponents remaining.

It's almost like Toei makes a lot of magical girl shows.

THE GOD-LEVELS
they do it every second, huh?
So no, a little boost doesn't convince me.. -and remember, few things make sense anymore.
Questionable

that's a possibility I thought about

I actually love Ribrianne's voice. It's a very sexy voice.

how strong do you think the guards are?

Probably weaker than the Grand priest but stronger than the other angels

Why doesn't goku just go Super Saiyan Blue and then just power up to Super Saiyan 2 Blue?

Why doesn't he go super saiyan blue then power up to super saiyan blue blue?

>that won't change
Blast exists

He was wearing the blue undershirt in the episode though

Ribrianne is annoying. She's completely outclassed and yet she's been fighting Goku for a long time and she has no real way of dealing with even SSJ, let alone Red or Blue, and the whole time she's monologing about some stupid shit instead of realizing she needs to back off and pick a different opponent. She's basically a plot device to stall characters so less powerful characters can have their episodes.

>breaking his limiter for a few minutes using the energy of others
vs
>breaking his limiter through force of will
He didn't even last enough to tire jiren a bit

Maybe this is for round 2 a little while from now.

whis was too fucking happy with goku. something is up.

Saitama is a gag manga character. It's canon that Goku can't win, he can't even beat Arale.

The angels are a bunch of unbeatable assholes, whis probably hates them so he is happy to see someone with the chance to surpass them

Ironically dragonball itself did it by comparing Arale to Goku

He actually did do the latter, he was just using the genki-dama as a battery because he was already out of juice from the previous fight.

Whis says as much, and even Tien makes a remark about it. The genki-dama itself wouldn't have so much as scratched Jiren, it's absurd to think Goku using it as a power source by itself would be anything less than completely useless against him.

She's goku's foil.
She's fucking self-centered, wanting to be loved by all the universes. Goku wants to be the strongest of all.

She does shitty transformations ALA Magical Girl anime. Goku does shitty transforamtions we love ALA SHOUNEN.

She keeps being annoying, but still persists. Goku keeps antagonizing and getting stomped, but still persists.

She's a fucking land whale after her transformation from a normie. Goku is a fucking Bruc Lee impostor after his transformation from a normie.

She's there to highlight everything to hate about Goku.

his student broke his limits and reached a level even GoDs struggle with

I'd be happy too

>Still not getting that One Punch Man is operating off of plot physics and the one and only permanent entry on his plot is "Wants to find someone who is as strong or stronger than himself, but never will."
Only character Saitama couldn't beat out of Dragonball canon is Arale, and if they ever "fought", it wouldn't be an actual fight, because Saitama's plot force doesn't allow him to find a challenge, and Arale's plot force doesn't allow her to be pulverized by The Power Cosmic without casually getting up after wards and beating it without any effort. Saitama would probably just accidentally tip Arale's ice cream and she'd cry until he bought her a new scoop.

>Helles and Vados lusting over Goku's primal saiyan cock

HMMMMMM

It was explained early that they are physically unable to fly in that realm, they just jumped really high

this REALLY made me think

Yeah so he's clearly going to master this form somehow in 10 real time minutes

>real characters

Dragon Ball fans, everybody