Tomo-chan

The end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOvTmtUFFmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Smug snaggle mom

>The End

No we still need Carol to realize senpai is a beta and she needs a super Alpha like Misuzu

Tomboy is overheating. What to do?

Whew, I sure am glad they skipped Jun carrying her and being cool for Tomo without ruining it for once for all this progress!

Great arc! laughed a lot with the same joke being recycled for a week and the overall message of this being "Tomo can get sick too"

apply cold to the head and heat to the nethers

see you tomorrow

Jun, pls, you'll make her heat up again

So many cute Tomos.

Great chapter. Great end.
Still no hiatus.
That's good.

Next chapter is finding out she has breast cancer then 3 month hiatus

still got a week's worth of pages queued up

Cute.

Tomo a cute

THIRSTY

Why is Jun so handsome lately ?

I'm at least thankful for that.
Hey, the main thing from day one was cute tomboys blushing, and this arc was basically nothing but for the second half.

>tfw you're having grandkids soon

Because we've gone full shoujo

Tomo is becoming cuter and cuter.

We are back to first 10 pages of cute.

>~h

>lately

The problem with a overheated tomboy is that they might pass out when you fuck her

l-lewd

>grandkids

wut

Their parents were joking about getting grandkids out of them a couple pages before.

The fuck are you doing here if you haven't even read the manga?

I got bored reading it long ago, I just like the shitposting

But if you think you are about to be breed why would you say you are getting grandkids?

>translations never

akemi's being a bitch.

TL-kun wants more attention

Tomo Please!

>you ok?
>i want to come too but..
>i'm ok f᠎a᠎m
>i fucked up a lot today
>the match with you got messed up too...
>don't mind it

>if you're in trouble.......
>me saving you is just normal........

>isn't that right?
>jun.......

>WHAT'S WRONG TOMO, IS YOUR FEVER GOING UP AGAIN?
>[embarrassed tomboy noises]
>a weakened person's suspectible to kindness
>all thanks to the injury, huh?
tl note i totally bullshited the last two lines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

only the last two?

title?

一人暮らしの風邪はヤバイ
here you go user

i put in more ellipses than i should have sorry

will we ever get a lewd tomo doujin

No

why not?
i think it would be good for the series to really take off and get a better american audience

Tomo is not 12 and is not a little sister so she stands no chance of becoming popular with the doujin reading american audience.

Because it won't be made.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOvTmtUFFmo

'I have a cold time living alone'?

"a cold sucks if you live alone"

Damn it. I'm expecting Jun to say something like "because we're best friends" tomorrow.
Or maybe Tomo will be the one to say that

Akemi knows what's going on. Also, Jun a cute, Tomo's reaction a cute, truly they're best bros.

Also, good music selection!

oh wow i totally fucked that up desu
tl note don't read my tls

isn't it missing a you on the first bubble?

Cute reactions.
Also, next arc will be a sick Jun?

that's passable grammar.

That's what my TL is expecting.

I see, you're right at home then.

In more proper English, yes, but in many places where English is spoken, dropping the (((you))) is acceptable practice for that particular phrase.

really? didn't know that, but whatever

>I guess something good came out of this
heh

It's just a matter of one of us going off the deep end long enough for it to happen
Man, those childhood callbacks the last few pages are great. Also that fucking overheated Tomo.
He's always struck me as korean looking for some reason, am I alone in this?

It's just dropping the you from phrases involving accompanying another to a different location. "I'd come with, but I've [insert reason]." I'd go with, but [insert reason]" Really, it's not that commonly used, at least where I've lived.

I...guess...

>dropping the (you)s
can i have them?

Okay, but only one.

I wouldn't be surprised about it.
Tomo will be melted

>dropout

god fucking damn tomo
if you kept your fucking back straight more often Jun would have been all over you years ago

>Today I'm so happy that I could die
Another today for Tomo.

Holy fuck this is getting heated, and cute.

Back to status quo now, there was nothing significant enough to change their relationship as is, Jun's even felt Tomo's tomo's on him before to no real effect.

Don't be so sure. This is her criteria.

meant for

Nothing's really changed though, he didn't even technically come first fairly.

If he'd beaten her in the race fairly then sure, but as it is, he just helped her out, it's not like she's really acknowledging he's stronger than she already knew he was.

He totally beat her, he won the marathon and even he carried her to the infirmary and to the taxi. If she doesn't consider to give him back the console after all this, she's a huge goddamn retard

it hasn't been about beating her for a long while now. read that page again.

retard

She wants him to come get it himself. It's in her bedroom.

>joking

It is a weird line, but the deal is that the parents mentioned "having grandkids" earlier and that panel is a combination of Tomo remembering that quote and also thinking along the lines of "Is it happening just like they said!?"

Even then, nothings really changed. Him letting her piggyback ride isn't really something that I'd consider that would equal the 'being a strong man' qualifier, at least, not considering all the other shit he's done before this.

He has done nothing this arc besides be a strong and caring man.
Misuzu made sure Tomo knew as much.

Also, what are you referring to as far as what he's done before? I can't really think of anything besides keep guys away from her, and she doesn't know the half of that.

But what he's done here isn't really anything more amazing than what he's done before this.

I figure the thing that will finally make Tomo change her mind will have to be more substantial than giving her a piggyback ride.

It doesn't seem like her bar is actually that high.
desu I kind of hope you're right, because it would mean more pages like the last couple, but i dunno.
I get the feeling that Akemi's going to have this conversation tomorrow.

>no transparent of last panel tomo
Come on guys
Akemi has a pretty nice jacket.

Someone edit Jun out, I hate him so much.

i was bored
don't really know how to handle white borders around sfx

thanks

you're welcome michlan

Please if I was him I'd make my own shitty edits of ones people aready did better.