TG: RE

Why was Kaneki dying then? I thought using your kagune and regenerating was a good think. Instead it was killing Kaneki.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbzo3nMtOB8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaneki was eating then.

Now Kaneki is much stronger and yet refused to eat. Starving himself meant his regeneration taxed his body a lot without being replenished. According to Nishio, cannabilizing would restore his telomeres but starving meant they would never regenerate and he'd age.

The half-humans like Arima and the Zero Squad had the same problem, except they don't get the benefit of being able to restore their DNA by cannabilizing since they're failed hybrids and age at an accelerated rate.

Thanks for the comprehensive answer.

It's not like cannibalising was good for him either.

>there are tokyo ghoul ''''fans''''' who think this moment wasnt pure kino

i miss when this manga was good

I legitimately don't like Touka or the point of her character which is?... to give the MC a cocksleeve and "reason" to want to do anything? How fucking lame is that.

It literally saved his life, he became a massive RC wyrm, centipede, dragon thing from all that cannibalizing. He probably has lord knows how much RC swimming in his body now, aging is no longer an issue and should be reversed, his hunger is probably sated for months to years now, and he can likely abuse his Kagune and possibly go Kakuja all he wants. Kakuja part is iffy, he'll probably lose control again so he shouldn't do that shit.

does cannibalism make you immortal?

>kaneki get in fight
>kaneki lose
>kaneki talk to self
>kaneki power up
woah,,,

> Purposely excluding details to sound retarded
Woah..

>Touka caught on to Kaneki's self sacrificial bullshit 60 chapters before it's ever brought up again

i feel like the first part focused on the characters first and foremost, whereas :re seems hellbent on creating some convoluted story and lets the characters suffer for it.

or maybe i'm just mad because Banjou got shafted hard

Assuming Kaneki is anything other than a head attached to a Kagune blob. At this point. No matter what, he will either have to dispose of the excess Kagune or become rooted. I know that Kagune can be condensed down into physics breaking sizes, but no way is he retaining something that massive within him.

Kaneki's whole character is that he is technically capable but too incompetent to put his capabilities to work. He goes through a constant cycle of "I'm am useless.. But not anymore I figured my shitout". He had like 4 of these now. Had three previous cycles not happened I would be confident that finally has it together, but he probably fucked up once again and is now just a mindless monster.

>his whole pacifist plan failed miserably
>ghouls and humans can't coexist
>turned into a mass murdering city sized cosmic horror
now fucking what

even if he somehow gets out of this alive what's the plan, become a tyrant who oppresses humans? the UN would probably nuke tokyo if that happend

Maybe its supposed to be zero requiem tokyo ghoul style?

Author has pushed understanding, but Goat is a bunch of murdering lunatics upset that they are hated and their boss ended up blowing up the city.

All planned by a mastermind that was almost thwarted by the CCG.

Kaneki won't live long, he is out of control and will be put down to fulfill Furata's plan.

yeah and we'll get part 3 with kaneki's son becoming the king and uniting humans and ghouls.

So the next arc will be some epic team up between the remaining CCG members and ghouls?

>the qs will beat the thing that can one shot eto and arima
can't wait to see how ishida asspulls this.

Maybe, but it seems more ham-fisted than epic.

except he probably won't be and Hide and Urie will stop him

I'm sure we'll see Hakatori again since Ishida spared her twice. First by having Takizawa drag her off the island and secondly by having her choose not to join GOAT. I'm sure we'll get her spouting lines from Tartara with plenty of flashbacks.

I don't think Amon is going to respect Kaneki much after this.

didnt the dragon in that movie kill a pregnant woman? is kaneki gonna kill touka?

All as Furuta planned.

>thinking we'll se Hakatrap do anything
She, Kurona and Takizawa are having a threeway in the void

yeah everyone is gonna come together to fight kaneki, amon and akira, takizawa and hakatori, kurona and a whole lot of characters that dissapeared

Would make little to no sense considering the Kaneki dragon essentially only exists to protect her

>implying he can control himself at all
protecting touka is the reason he started killing the oggai but it's already way beyond the point of him knowing what he's doing.

That must be why Ishida wrote them all out of the plot the last few arcs, so that he could have a reason why they all weren't slaughtered.

There's no way the Q's will be able to stop Kaneki when he's the size of multiple skyscrapers and possesses a Kagune that literally eats anything hostile or in the way. Maybe if they framed out and he was a normal sized Kakuja, but otherwise no way. Hide will likely "summon" the dragon since he's the Magician and cure Kaneki somehow. The shock of Hide being alive will likely recover his senses somehow.
> Ghouls and humans can't coexist
Not while V is around, I figure Part 3 will be the Epic and Kaneki travels around the world to destroy the multiple sectors of V lurking in the world to free everyone from the birdcage alongside Hide and co.

last chapter was best chapter in years

That doesn't really change the fact that if he killed Touka not only would she be dead but the baby would be down the drain and he would instantly kill himself or go on an even bigger rampage, story over.

I wonder if Hide will still be loyal to Kaneki after seeing that he's become this.
People seem to assume that he will, but there has to be some reason that he hasn't revealed himself to Kaneki until now.

what makes me think the qs will stop kaneki is that they were shown when dragon was mentioned, that HAS to mean something. i understand that hide is the magician who controls the dragon but i think the qs are what he'll use to control it since they're now probably working for hide. plus there was that flashback with urie saying how the qs were created to be sasaki's stopgap. they've never had to do that before so i'm sure ishida put that there because they would eventually have to.

Here's how I see this going down
>Kaneki sperges
>Urie's group has to stop them
>Hide was something Furuta didn't predict
>some dumb shitty writing happens
>Hide reveals himself to Kaneki
>Kaneki realizes that he has be the became the Tokyo Ghoul and stops
>profit

>Not while V is around,
V needed the CCG support.

idk this might be over soon anyway
why do i feel like none of this will be a surprise to hide?

this reminds me of blame

nah part 3 is kaneki's son finishing what his father couldn't, and making up for his father's sins as dragon

I don't know what that is. Also are you referring to the picture or the text

And here i thought Borutards were btfo by this chapter.

>son
user I......

>Kaneki was the Tokyo Ghoul all along
Bravo Ishida

yes user?

I know that the Q's will be relevant in stopping Kaneki at some point in time user, maybe now but again for a bigger moment in the future when he's about to lose control. The way I see it is, Mutsuki, Urie, and Saiko, 2 of which haven't framed out yet, won't be able to stop a Dragon this huge.

I'm still a bit pissed that Kaneki lost due to Hanbee of all people.

oh well, he could kill him and suzuya in literally one second now.

>Tarot Number IX The Hermit
>the number 9 signifies accomplishment, wisdom, the attainment of goals, as well as the search for truth.
Really makes you think especially with this latest chapter

> Part 3
> Kaneki's child finishing what his father couldn't
Stop right there. We don't even know if his child WILL be born or not. For all we know all this could be for nothing and she either absorbs the baby or it dies in her womb due to artificial one eyed ghouls like Kaneki being unable to reproduce. Plus you do realize that
> A massive timeskip is required for the child to grow, 15+
> All the main cast would be dead
> Child would have to somehow gain power on par to his father's to stop V
> Needs to build an organization from the ground up and prove his/her power.
Not happening, Kaneki is going to finish the job. He has no excuse not to anymore, his aging is solved, starvation gone, everything is right except for the fact that they have to get him out of the Dragon somehow.

Still, I thought he was past the point of needing more asspulls.
Anyway it can barely be called a victory since he's completely lost himself.

the pic

Even still there's countless V organizations and CCG branches in other countries. They already mentioned Germany having an organization alongside China as well.

Hanbee was the tipping point that allowed Suzuya to win, and it wasn't just Hanbee's skill it was the fact Hanbee purposefully got himself almost killed just to land a blow.

>his aging is solved
where does this meme come from

Where is zombie sharkbro?

That's true but I think he'll absorb a lot of that essence. Furuta orchestrated this knowing that Kaneki was past his limit, this is supposed to cure him regardless. He won't maintain 100% of his Nagaraj form but he's going to retain a large sum of energy. If the theories of Uta being the Nagaraj are true then he's likely over a 100 right now, he had to have retained a lot of energy from the Nagaraj to survive as long as he did.

well i mean kaneki was weak as fuck from not eating and his body was breaking down. but yeah ishida did a really bad job in hyping suzuya up enough to seem like he was on kaneki level. all ishida did was have everyone say "he's the new arima now!" and then suzuya got toyed with by uta and that's it.

>Nishiki:Gee Kaneki you're aging super fast cause you have no RC cells
>Kaneki then consumes 100 half ghouls
well I do wonder user

>his aging is from not eating
>decides to eat and mass cannibalizes this chapter
so this is the tokyo speedreader huh...impressive

Did your eyes magically vanish when Kaneki suddenly cannibalized on over 100 half ghoul alongside countless random humans this chapter?

pretty sure he was just used to analyse Qs surgery
i don't think he's coming back

Now, do you honestly think Touka will be harmed before the baby is out, there is not a chance. Touka either survives long enough to birth it and raises it, dies birthing it and now Ayato and Yomo become a couple to raise their blood spawn since Kaneki is Tokyo Ghoul, or Kaneki does not become Tokyo Ghoul and raises it with Touka. Pick your poison.

[talk it]

Once you lose almost everything, that’s when you realize what you’ve lost.
  People pay more attention to what they don’t have over what they have.
  A brief scoff leaked out, like the air was escaping from your throat.
  Isn’t that right, you idiot?

The void becomes overcrowded
and you lick the back of the skull for a while,
the body painted white.
Only the lips pursed tightly into one, are desperately crimson.

Dried flowers faded of colour
are
arranged on the dining table.
That is your breakfast.

You do not need any nourishment
for the head has been harvested.

Hey, have you ever learned about love?   

You stiffen each time you trace the nostalgic parts with your finger and tongue
 like a dead rat, frozen stiff.
 Your words are completely locked out
 and that is why, without saying a thing, you merely continue to glare in front of you.
 My dear, please put on a better display.

If you’re thinking of someone
and the tearless nights come,

The things that you love,
they will know them.
That child will know, she will know, he will know.

It’s fine to show your weakness. 

Isn’t that more than enough?

Can someone who understands Japanese tell me where Rize ends and Eto begins?

imagine having sex with a guy who murdered and ate 100 kids

Touka and her brother murdered plenty of people and considering she was willing to let her best/only friend die to protect her child I'm sure she'll be alright with it

I would fucking kill myself if that happened, but if it did, well ishida would be too fixated on the parallels, however given that today's chapter was an antiparallel it probably won't happen.

he temporarily stopped it, but the damage he took before hasn't been reversed and was probably made worse by his fight against juuzou

he's still dying young

so is kaneke dead or what?

did you even read the chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=gbzo3nMtOB8&feature=youtu.be
WHAT IS UP?

>kaneki grows large enough to consume all of tokyo
>he becomes the Tokyo Ghoul
whoa.......................

HUNTER X HUNTER, WOW ISHIDA IS A GENIUS!?!?!?!

Why do you people keep spamming this faggot here? It's annoying and it was never funny. Stop.

How long until Tonka completely ruins her child's hair

It feelsl ike Ishida forgot how to develop a story and the characters at the same time. Everything's felt like it's been on fast forward since the Rose arc. Furuta being a shit tier villain doesn't help.

Are you stupid, user? Obviously Kaneki and his 24 other selves will raise the baby. Eyepatch will cut her hair, Haise will be her teacher, Centipede will be her best friend, Black haired Kaneki will be her mother, and OEK will be her father. And well dragon, well he will fuck up her little baby day.

>that annoying, autistic ass faggot
just, please, stop posting him and his facial shit stain he calls a mustache. This cunt triggers me more than fucking Hack Master Ishida

what does 240 do?

240 will be her classmate since he is fucking retarded.

why are youtube manga reviewers all so irredeemably shit

they legit sound like Sup Forums shitposters except they take themselves seriously

WAAAAAGHH

Why the fuck is this over an hour?

screech whenever the baby starts crying, this proceeds to piss Black Reaper off who has to be calmed by Eyepatch while Shironeki and Kuroneki take care of 240.
Haise then assumes the main parenting controls after this incident

Because every MAH BOI ISHIDA OOOOOOOO HES ACTUALLY TOFASHI SCREEEEEEEEE takes 5-10 minutes

It tends to happen when you try to make a complex story that's above your level, especially when you don't have the time novelists tend to have.

Did he literally spend five minutes yelling "DO I REMEMBER THIS PANEL" for the first page?

usually they are elitist assholes who think their tastes are absolute. They're usually followed by large masses of retards who can't make an opinion by themselves, taking whatever bullshit the asshole said and believing its fact.

I generally enjoy watching code provider shitting on the other guys while being extremely shitty himself.

Can you stop fucking ironically posting that autist's videos? A view is a view and that retard is one step below the guys who review how powerful Goku was in the latest episode

>Watching anything manga related on youtube.

Consider ceasing to breathe post haste.

I'm not even reading Tokyo Ghoul. Just read the two last chapters while listening to him. This fucking guy is insane. 1hours to read a chapter.

TAAAAAALLLLKKKKKEEEERRRR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH TALKER

I can't stand this guy but it is funny to make fun of him

what if Kaneki dies as Dragon, Touka dies from childbirth complications, and the Quinx and what's left of GOAT raise the kid

(LOL)

YO MA BOI ISHIDA HAS NO CHILL

What was the clown's endgame? What was the clowns' endgame?