Fate

>Rin is a limited 5* and gets a top tier art
>Sakura is a permanent 4* and gets an ugly, disappointing art
What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYOzXLxF4Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think the same person designed them though. Sakura already has her share of fair clones with top-tier art anyways.

Rin and Saber has always been the top tier girls while Sakura fills a niche for subservient waifu and tentacle (or in this case worms) rape

Wrong board, retard.

Please don't get a victim complex. I'm sure this isn't going to be the only Sakura. I mean there are multiple IshtaRins.

youtube.com/watch?v=DYOzXLxF4Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=1m4s

>ishtar still sucks despite the 5 star rating

>no new IP
>wormfags doing damage control already because their most anticipated waifu turned out to be a shitty 4 star

>Also hiding behind Prisma, because they're cowards

>Quick NP

>Also hiding behind Prisma
Literally what?

Honestly, I like both their cards. I don't really see why you have to be a faggot about it OP?

>max attack 8127

Rinfags have simply been getting more and more insecure with all the Sakura and HF-related announcements. Haven't you seen the last few Fate threads?

Don't forget

>Prisma Illya is a 5* yet sucks absolute dogshit
>Kuro is a 4* yet is one of best archers in the game, easily beating out the Redman she's based off

>luvia isn't even in the game
I don't know if I should be disappointed or relieved

Wasn't there a bunch of Sakura clones from CCC

>What did they mean by this?
THAT RIN PLEASES THE DEVS FOR SPOTLIGHT

Rider Ishtar has the same artist as Archer Ishtar though.

Parvati is stuck with Boudica's shitty artists forever outside of CEs now.

Yes.

Yeah and the only good one is BB in terms of gameplay

anyone have the large version of this Rin image?

>Boudica's shitty artists

wtf do they keep giving this guy work bloodaxe gives me nightmares

The art style on those sucks.

Is Fate the new Simpsons?

Yes

Not anime

SNEED

Will they finally announce Dark!Sakura when the third film is out?

Why the fuck didn't they use her car?

>Parvati took the form of a worm infested corpse in her legend
Holy fucking kek

That'd be pretty neat.

>implying anyone gives a shit about Grand Order
We never actually hyped or wanted this, it was an excuse to troll Rinfags.
We already had many excellent Sakura clones, one of them based on Parvati too.
Meanwhile Rinfags need Grandordershit to get their fix of Rin clones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORMFAGS DOING DAMAGE CONTROL ALREADY. If she were a 5* and has great stats you'd probably be the first person to shit on Ishtarin but you're the one who got BTFO instead.

>we need various clones to fix the absolute shit that is Sakura

>guys we were totally faking it haha we got you!

They explained this in her profile, she's literally getting another version of herself as Durga or Kali so Dark Sakura with either one of the two

It means you should fuck off to /vg/, mobage brainlet trying to start waifu wars.
Both of them are garbage since they're not even the actual characters, but lazy recycled designs with only part of their personality, in a trash game for easy shekels.

back to /vg/ fags

She'd have to be bumped up to a five star then.

They keep posting a popularity poll that Sakura did well in, and Rin didnt do well in. However:

>poll had less than a thousand participants
>was only for Type Moon employees
>It was for the Prisma Illya movie, where Sakura is a main character, and Rin doesnt even make an appearrancee
>It's a fucking photo of a whiteboard with little dot stickers on it to count votes

They use this to claim that Sakura is more popular than Rin. Yes, they are this delusional.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORMFAGS BTFO

>mfw peeved over servant
>mfw not too mad because of all the other shit sakura is getting outside the game because of the trilogy
hope dark sakura makes into the game at some point.

Can you keep up?

Kali Dark Sakura is all but confirmed

Sakura already beat Rin in another old official poll though.

For a mobile website that no one ever heard of.

Just watch her be another 4 star, or better yet, a 3 star.

>Both of them are garbage
Fuck you. Ishtar has a godly design, by an actual artist. Don't try to drag her down to this mess.

nice. hopefully another artist is picked for the job, though, but im not keeping my hopes up.

No, end yourself GOfag, they are equally terrible by the very concept of their existence. Hope mods do their job for once and delete this garbage thread soon.

Sakura > Rin

Ishtar >>>>>>>> Parvashit

>that no one ever heard of.
But you obviously did hear of it since you know what poll I'm talking about.

Not even that, it gets worse.

>mfw Sakurafags are reporting threads because they couldn't handle all the buttblast

This.

And if you argue that Sakura beat Rin in that old poll, fine. Doesnt change the fact that wormfags keep posting that shitty image of the Prillya poll.

Why is he still hired?

>caring about their characters
>not just wanting to see you're waifu drawn as a goddess

I only heard of it after Sakurafags started posting it after people used the 10th anniversary poll as a reference.

That phone poll, by the way, also had the website's mascot beating multiple prominent TM characters.

He heard of the poll, not the website, dumbass.

I'd take Takeuchi's sameface designs any day over this hot garbage.

Entry level stuff it's not bad, but the fact that this kind of art is out there on a product like this is odd. I get Boudica near the start because they weren't sure it'd take off, but the fact the guy hasn't grown and even they just reuse Boudica's art is even stranger. Corner cutting at its finest.

Yeah my dude, fuck characters gimmie the lewds xD

>Sakura turns out to be a shitty servant
>I-i swaer we never anticipated this!!
>A-at least she already has good clones, a-amirite?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>Sakura is in the top 10

It's all about sample size. The more people vote, the more representative of reality the poll is.

Was that the poll that was tied to fucking ice cream and sakurafag try to use it as proof?

It's disappointing, because Boudica has an incredibly sexy design. The official art is just fucking awful.

That Boudica doujin.....jesus christ my dick

not anime

>That phone poll, by the way, also had the website's mascot beating multiple prominent TM characters.
I just checked the results again and most of the prominent characters took the top spots.

Post the results.

You'll find a Literally Who OC right in the top 10.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>That Boudica doujin.....jesus christ my dick
Which one, there's a few good ones.

But really, Florence suffers from terrible art as well, but man fanart really pulled through for her too.

>We never actually hyped or wanted this
I did and I wanted it. We deserve this thread, and that shit design deserves all the hate it gets.
But don't worry, the HF movie will make this little incident irrelevant very soon.

>You'll find a Literally Who OC right in the top 10.
So one literal who makes the entire poll irrelevant despite Shiki and Saber aka the most popular TM heroines taking the top spots?

Oohira Sunset was the artist i think.

I think Nightingale would be perfect if she didn't have twig legs.

Why does Sakura always have to suffer so much?

Yeah. It shows how skewed the poll is when a mobile phone mascot character (and I'm not avoiding naming her- I literally can't remember her name), managed to be ranked in the top 10 of TM's most popular character.

There was also an extremely small sample size, cause this shit was like, /before/ the iphone, I'm pretty sure.

>identifying as part of a "fanbase"
>caring about your favorite girl's standing within the fanbase
>caring about a fanservice character in a trash mobile game

You're the fucking worst and you disgust me, GOfag. You deserve this trash design, and I hope you get testicular cancer soon.

Literally her character. Made for suffering. I dont like her, but i still pity her.

>There was also an extremely small sample size
So what about Sakura getting a spot in the top ten in this poll?

What about? That an official poll with only fate characters

I didn't like HF because I don't care about the Rin/Sakura relationship drama

I am not saying Sakura is unpopular. She's just not as disproportionately popular as her fans would like you to believe.

>caring about your character's standing in the fanbase

All wormfags have been doing recently is trying to spam shitty polls to make it seem like their waifu is popular.

How many people even voted? how localized was the poll?
For an unknown mascot to win a spot at the top 10, I assume the sample size must be quite small and lacking diversity.

This entire conversation is about how wormfags have been claiming that Sakura is more popukar than Rin.

Rhino's Feel.
When will Ufo learn?

>After appearing before Brahma and Visnu in the form of a worm-infested corpse, Parvati went to Siva

>She's just not as disproportionately popular as her fans would like you to believe.
Her popularity has only been rising back in nipland despite Western fans not wanting to accepting this fact. The HF trilogy will only add to her growing popularity.

Grand Order is actually straight up the next main entry in the series, and the only big project Type-Moon is focusing on because of how much money it makes. The entire rest of the Nasuverse is getting shitted on because of its existence.

>Fate/stay night + hollow ataraxia + zero
>Fate/EXTRA + CCC + EXTELLA
>Fate/GRAND ORDER

Why is this Rin so smug?

Passiontits is quite good too

>new season

What about it? she's not unpopular, but she isn't more popular than Saber or Rin like wormfags pretend.

It was kind of clear they were going to do an anime series of Grand Order, but the schedule was way too damn packed till halfway through next year to bother starting.

Though I'd prefer another season of Carnival Phantasm, just with more Extra/GO characters in it this time.

I used to despise Fate because of it but have cooled on it a bit because it seems like (if you ignore the gacha part) the series is in a better place now with the focus actually being on mythical figures of legend fighting in cool ways as summons as opposed to overly convoluted and at the same time agonizingly boring and trite story elements about some horribly written kids juggling getting close to their high school crush while ignoring the fact that they have Hercules high on PCP chasing them around

If you're so secure about that, then maybe you shouldn't use an ancient poll for a website no one knows about as proof of your character's popularity.

It gets worse, Shiva apparently was turned on by the sight of a wormed and dead Parvati.