Shocking...

Shocking, totally not staged video by communist Berkeley book store shows trump supporter threatening to burn store down.
rawstory.com/2018/03/going-burn-store-trump-supporters-caught-camera-threatening-california-book-shop/

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2018/03/07/right-wing-activists-target-berkeleys-revolution-books
hooktube.com/bWS2tHGmVmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did they hire some random bum off the street?

Nah, just typical old angry white man trump supporter.

>we only argue for the violent overthrowing of modern society, enstating a totalitarian dictatorship, and shipping off anyone who doesn't agree, anyone who is a member of a marginalized group, anyone who doesn't do their job well enough, and anyone we damn well please off to death camps. We also support violent thugs who carry out our interests, and consistently support legislation which criminalizes opinions opposed to ours.
>w-w-why would someone want to fight us?
>we're so peaceful
>oh, officer! Officer! We need your bourgeoise Nazi authority to protect our right to take all your rights away and call you names while we do it!

I vehemently oppose burning down buildings occupied by communists. These buildings could be put to better use. Burn the communists instead.

>physical brick and mortar stores that sell only physical books still exist

lol I've totally seen that dumb bitch drump supporter in berkeley before, she's always getting pissed at people

>implying it’s staged.

>He's actually wearing a maga hat
>Acts exactly like how liberals think conservatives act
>California
Yeah I'm not 100% sure this was legit

Good thing he has his pristine MAGA hat 18 months later so everyone knows he's a Trump supporter

Crest is the best

First impression based on the picture - Looks staged.

No arrest made = fake as fuck. This is just another Jewish
>Oh deary me! We're such victims!
agitprop piece.

Commies deserve ditches, regardless

>this is your average drumpf supporter

explains a lot tbqh

>drumpf
Do cucks still think it's funny to mispronounce a German name? It's like they're proud of their ignorance and hypocrisy.

>No arrest made = fake as fuck

if you've ever actually been to downtown berkeley you'll know that crazy people yelling at shop owners is the norm

if the cops intervened every time we'd need 10x as many officers

it's just how it is over there, you get used to it

A good start.

we use it because somehow it still seems to trigger you snowflakes, case in point, your post

Instead of threatening to burn down the shop, they should have threatened to appropriate the hoarded books from the bourgeois private property owner and redistribute them to the proletariat.

>old boomer wearing MAGA hat and American flag around his neck
>trying hard to act like a parody of a conservative by saying retarded shit

Staaaaaaaaged

>trigger
XD well played good sir, you sure showed those drumpfists!

I thought people used drumpf to make fun of people like Colbert and those that use it?

We’re suppose to believe she’s a Trump supporter?

Looks like a rabbi with those coal-black rat eyes and bad teeth.

>several camera angles
>people are wearing the American flag
This half-assed commercial will actually draw Berkeley commies to that bookstore.

Le epic troll!

Didn't know Trump's demo was dykes these days.

>Trump "supporter" (totally not staged) threatens to burn down store.
What a hater. White privilege is real.
>ANTIFA/BLM protesters burn down multiple stores.
The media reporting on this is proof of white supremacy.

It doesn't really trigger anyone it just shows how out of touch liberals are. Super unoriginal and always trying to take right wing lingo and make it their own but it always fail miserably.

So it's a puff piece by literal traitors whining about getting the sort of abuse they dish out to thousands of other people every single year?

I bet she cleans more carpet than Stanley Steamer

Better start browsing through galleries of hippie homosexual encounter circles in the Berkeley area

>SEETHING

I smell a rat.

>Calling a trans woman by their male name
TRIGGERED
>Calling Trump by the name his grandfather changed
OMG you drumpfies are so trigger ZOMG!

How's that blue wave going?

:^)

>100% Staged
>Commie Jew Tactics Confirmed
>Not Our First Rodeo
>Been There. Done That.
>Old News
>Fake As Fuck
>Berkeley
>GTFO

Hell isnt she supposed to be with the bearded man?

Staged?

She looks look like she lives under a bridge.

Promotion 101

they payed a homeless person to run into a store and scream, what do you think?

Made in china

>Jewish
>White
Pick One

How do I know you you've never been outside of your 5,000 person hometown?

This. Two homeless crackheads behaving like retards wearing a MAGA hat and american flag around their necks being violent without context. The problem is that liberals are dumb so they will believe this the same way some shittards believe unsourced bait threads here.

MAGA brought to you by the glorious people's republic of china.

Fake news

>haha im a big fat sweaty trumpcuck
>everything that damages my narrative is totally staged/paid for by soros/shareblue :D
>everything that seems to corroborate my narrative without any shred of evidence is totally true xD
>MAGA :D

I lived in SF and frequented bezerkely a few times to see family. You don't dress like this on the street there unless you're ready for a brawl. No one except the maylay protesters dress like this. This is 100% staged.

right, because actual people totally act like this. real people act just like they do on T.V.
Mr. Noseberg told me so it must be true!, mr. Noseberg is my best friend

he looks like my father in law.
my father in law is an loldrumpf leech on welfare who thinks he's an activist because he spams facebook with online petitions and shill his electric/rock 80's music.

That's a jew isn't it?

>mr. Noseberg is my best friend

He is

Lol. And then he drew a poop swastika in the bathroom. As he was leaving he raped a woman and slapped the hijab off another.

Le 56% proud right my white Hispanic brother.

Nope even looks like ted kaczynski

The offical ones are made in the USA cunt.

what's between a Trump supporter the Ted?

if anything Ted belongs to Antifa

I bet she pounds like a champ with a strap-on

berkeleyside.com/2018/03/07/right-wing-activists-target-berkeleys-revolution-books
>Cantrell, who is from Los Angeles, was joined by his partner of about two weeks, Lauren White, who also goes by the name Lauren Order. “Infiltrating Berkeley’s Marxist Hive w/ Jacob Ku & Rob Cantrall, ” White wrote on Facebook. Alexandra Davis, Jourdin Davis, and James Ian were also there, according to the group’s Livestream and various Facebook pages.

I can’t find any online presence of these people/this group. Anyone here better at using Jewgle because I’m trying to look into this deeper.

Dutch posters are generally some of the most consistently non-cancerous here
Strange give that their country is almost at Sweden-levels of near eastern immigration, yet they still maintain their right to bants

>hurr its 100% staged guys its impossible some hillbilly the_donald poster is actually retarded

I hope the do burn down the store

Thats the vet that beat up the nog on the bus. Amber Lamps vid

>their country is almost at Sweden-levels of near eastern immigration
Only in Amsterdam. That city's been fucked since the late 90's

>comments disabled on YouTube
>every time

no, that's the exact idea I have of a Trump supporter

everyone is not living in a trailer park

>Oy goy, don't debunk our shit!

>rawsewage

Please reply.

True. Telegraph is a fucking zoo now. I avoid it if at all possible.

>The video begins with a woman Trump supporter asking a store staff member if she really thinks “I’m racist because I support our president?”
>“Yes, basically, yes,” the staff member replies. as everyone in the store stood up and applauded.

When they pay homeless people to act in these do they have to get a SAG card?

check public records, like intelius

>He's actually wearing a maga hat
Do we have to change the term from "False Flag" to "False Hat" now?

Hooktube link to the actual video since op is fag

hooktube.com/bWS2tHGmVmw

>wearing a flag
>MAGA hat
>two front toofs
>captain America shirt
Too scripted. I’m a vocal trump supporter. I don’t go into places that disagree with my logic to be a giant idiot. Especially in Berkeley??? It’s just too perfect to be anything but a set up. Especially as other anons stated, no police action at all. That woman would of gladly trespassed them, and the police need to be involved for that to happen.

>LOOK AT ME I'M A CRRRRAAAAAZY TRUMP SUPPORTER! GAZE UPON MY RED HAT AND SOIL YOURSELVES IN TERROR!

Ban white men

The fact that nobody was punching him or stealing his hat/flag proves it's staged.

>generalizing all muslims/blacks over the behaviour of some individual caught on tape is wrong
>doing so with white men and/or trump supporters is okay

Checked.
Highly agreed

>Dutch are helpful in /sag/ threads to their Boer broders
>have never gotten into a shitposting war with a Dutchman
>aesthetic flag
>literally created a province by draining their inland sea

Yes, the Netherlands are nice lands

Dutchbros are my favorite people in the world

He sounds just like an internet tough guy on Sup Forums

These urchins look like they just woke up from a McDonald's dumpster that an employee forgot to lock down, yet their props are quite clean. Not even a single greasy fingerprint on the bill of the cap. This is a psyop, people. Divide and conquer bullshit yet again from your local Synagogues of Satan. Sage