How do American cops get away with pumping buildings full of tear gas and killing everyone inside?

How do American cops get away with pumping buildings full of tear gas and killing everyone inside?

by killing anyone that complains to much about it

Jews mostly.

?
Tear gas is pretty harmless otherwise, it doesn't kill. Chloroacetophenone and chloroacetone are powerful lachrymatory agents but are pretty safe toxicity wise.

I jerk off to videos of cops getting killed

>can’t corner dorner
>cornered
>burn down all the corners
>dorner no longer cornered
You did good LL you did good

American police are a fucking cancer.
The police in every european country look at american police like theyre a bunch of spoiled irish bitches who want to beat people up so they feel more like a man.

Your meds may need a slight altering

spbp

By hiding behind cars while children are murdered 200 feet away from them

cause theyre fuckin tough bro
would you fuck with this tough guy badass killer?
didnt think so bitch boy

They're flammable. They toss in a flare too.

Nah piggy. Canadian cops arent as bad. You dont understand how quickly blood starts flowing into my penis when i hear on the news another cop got shot.
Im a trump supporter by the way, but giving up your issue stance is for the girls.

His lips are so soft and pretty. I bet he shaves his boi pussy real nice before he goes to ballet practice with his boys from the precinct.

Eurocops are so cucked it's laughable. It take a dozen of them to bring down a single nog

I sometimes wonder myself after all these police shootings i've seen where people do nothing wrong. One guy just steps out of his house and is lit up with bullets for no reason. The cops didn't even have the right guy but oh well they get immunity to everything.

>wanna microwave some cats and then fist my ass bro?

Afraid to quote me piggy? You know real men dont need to hurt people (physically and legally) to feel like a man?
Did your daddy dress you like a girl growing up and beat you for not fighting back? I know you loved your daddy, but still.

Yeah. I mean it makes me desperately wish hitler didnt die, because he wouldve executed every one of the trigger happy american piggies.

RIP Chocolate Rambo

Sure but only if you stick your police baton all the way up my sweet, soft police-grade boipussy, and kiss me softly on the neck like a good american piggy

Post compilations

Live like a sperg, die like a sperg. Ffs people, be tactical. Ambush attacks, take out 1 or 2 and move.

Unencrypt that shit user. We are anonymous and we have fre speech.