WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL Sup Forums I WOULD GIVE MY HAPPINES FOR HER

WHY CAN'T SHE BE REAL Sup Forums I WOULD GIVE MY HAPPINES FOR HER

it hurts user

Then you'd kill yourself after going insane and someone else would enjoy her in your stead.
What a cuck.

>Sup Forums

Fuck off.

I know I would kill any other fag who would lay a finger on her she's the type of chick you would get your ass kicked for

I feel you user. Have a cute tomato

but if you "give your happiness", you'd eventually go mad and be asking someone to kill you or you'd do it yourself, dum/b/ass

>Sup Forums
Fuck off, retard.

>Wish granted
Without her, you're not happy. Congratulations!

LOL DO I FIT IN YET BRO

>Sup Forums
Kill yourself, newfag.

>getting baited this hard

PLEASE GOD ALMIGHTY ANSWER MY PRAYERS

she is real, to you and all her fans she lives inside your heart and your dreams. Just the fact that people can recognize her and say her name proves her existence. She is more real than you or me.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Thank you for This user warmed my broken heart

i want a tomato gf now

She is real. You're the fictional character, user.

She’ll be real in due time, user.

Even if she was real she’d still be a raging lesbian.

Perfect

I wouldn't be able to take the pain :(

I marathoned/re-watched Love Live S1, S2 and Love Live The Movie today, I fucking wish I was a school Idol.
I'm think I'm ready for Sunshine.

>I'm think I'm ready for Sunshine.
Don't do it. It's only going to make you sad to not see Muse, and the constant fucking cockteasing about any Muse member showing up is both spiteful and unnecessary to the story.

>merely pretending
Being retarded on purpose is just being retarded

Adelaide you are still alive holy shit

adelaide?

>Don't do it. It's only going to make you sad to not see Muse
I thought so, but I have to do it. Man I just finished it (again), I think this time really got me, I'm crying a bit. Wanna talk about it?
I think S2 end was beautiful, I loved the fact you were watching the ending the whole S1 without knowing it.
The movie was completely beautiful, not only the animation was better, but the songs were much better, and the ending man... Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari best song, it always make me cry a bit, must be the fact I re-watched the entire series but this time really got me, more than the first time I watched it.
Sorry for longpost and a bit the blogpost, but I really wanted to tell someone.

DLETE THIS SHIT YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. My ugly ass is not worthy.

I've already see SS S1 and it was enough to make me not want to watch S2. I don't like the girls, it just feels like a shameless cashgrab when they pull the same story with 9 new girls, I like Mu's and am about the only thing that could make me watch S2 of SS is an appearance from one of the original girls.

Maki is for Nico only

I hate that Anime girls are so perfect that they make actual women seem like shit. My god I want them all to be real.

You make me regret liking her dammit.

i kinda miss Sup Forums makiposting

Well, she's a rich girl user, and she's cute, and she's in a family of doctors (meaning she is smart), and she's a tsun. Her standards are probably high.

what kinda beer is that anime drinking?

asahi

When Sup Forums became so shit?

thanks, my dude

It was just a single NEET shitposting the dumb tomato. I admire his dedication to his waifu, but that shit got annoying.

Seven years ago.

Babby's first idol

*PUWAAAAAHHH*

PUSHUUUUUU

What's Maki doing in New Game?

I think you should be glad you still have "HAPPINES"

I would happily let Maki cuck me with another woman.

I feel you, bro, but I'm just telling you that Sunshine probably ain't the answer. If you can honestly go into it with a "blank slate" mindset, then go for it. If you can honestly deal with the constant, unnecessary cocktease moments that reference Muse and ultimately just slap you in the face instead of delivering, then go for it. If you can't handle/do either of these, just let it go.

It's funny, I felt like I had to re-watch S1 and S2 to keep fresh my memories while watching Sunshine, but this and lost some motivation to do it, you're probably right, I still will watch it but not now, I don't wanna watch it just to try to fill the gap the Muse left me. Thanks for the advice.

Maki belongs to Nico

It's funny, I felt like I had to re-watch S1 and S2 to keep fresh my memories while watching Sunshine, but this and lost some motivation to do it, you're probably right, I still will watch it but not now, I don't wanna watch it just to try to fill the gap the Muse left me, it would only make me feel even worse, probably I should watched it before re-watching the S1, it only made me realise how much I liked it.
Tonikaku thanks for the advice friend.

made me lost*