Daily reminder that this is how an average Brazilian looks

Daily reminder that this is how an average Brazilian looks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzBS-dx_wNw
theync.com/child-of-14-years-mutilated-unnecessed-video.htm
bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

South Brazilian. You average Brazilian is an uneducated poorfag.

South Master Race, only civilized area in Brazil.

>South Brazilian
Kek. This is such a surprise for me to find out that South Region is actually whiter then the US (soon Great Britain).
>The region received large numbers of European immigrants during the 19th century, who have had a large influence on its demography and culture. The main ethnic origins of Southern Brazil are Portuguese, Italian, German, Austrian, Luxembourger, Polish, Ukrainian, Spaniard, Dutch and Russian. Smaller numbers that follow are French, Norwegian, Swede and Dane, Black, Swiss, Croat, Lebanese, Lithuanian and Latvian, Japanese, Finn and Estonian, Belarusian, Slovene, Ashkenazi Jew, Caboclo, British, Czech, Slovak, Belgian and Hungarian[

>According to the 2010 IBGE Census, there were 1,365,039 people residing in the city of Porto Alegre.[33] The census revealed the following numbers: 1,116,659 White people (79.2%)

Self reported

It looks like Muttsville USA in reality

>South Master Race, only civilized area in Brazil.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=uzBS-dx_wNw

Stop being dumb and falling in CIA niggerish divide and conquer tricks.

>Bündchen

She will have to come back. #germanrefugeeswelcome

The graphs that shows high homicide rates on Brazil are fake too, made with misleading statistics.

Why are they fake? You can't just throw it out there and expect anons not to demand proofs.

Brazilians are closer to monkeys than Europeans

HAHAHAH
>Pure German
>Brazilian

daily reminder the falklands belong to the uk

the average brazilian woman does not have a man's face like gisele.

Also the most cucked area. Whites in the NE are the only true saviors of Brazil.

Brazilian propaganda threads are so ridiculous. You guys start the thread talking about Germans, then suddenly you guys start posting white statistics trying to make us believe that all white Brazilians look German. This isn't going to work and only dumb stormfags actually fall for this misleading information.

South is very white, but still full of niggers and creaturas.
From the NE and can confirm. It's like SA if you're white here: Be blind or be racist.

The vast majority of Brazilian male and female models are Italians and Portuguese, not Germans. Andre Ziehe and Gisele are just two Germans compared to the majority of models dominated by the southern euros. Raquel Zimmerman, Rafael Lazzini, Francisco Lachowski, Evandro Soldati (highest paid Brazilian male model), Lucas Malvacini, Jesus Luz, Gui Fedrizzi, Miro Moreira, Rafael Verga, Ricardo Dal moro, Franklin David, Rodrigo Santoro, Pedro Gicca, Bruno Calbreizo, Lucas Bernardini, Alessandro Ambrosio, Isabeli Fortana, Izabel Goulart, Cintia Dicker, Ana Beatriz Barros, Raica Oliveira, Caroline Trentini, Jeissa Chimanazo, Giseli Monteiro, Fernanda Moitta, Marlon Di Gregori, Yasmin Brunet, Aline Weber

>Raquel Zimmerman
>Francisco Lachowski
>Cintia Dicker
>Aline Weber

Those are clearly German/Polish as well.

German or Dutch descent... like Xuxa... beautiful blonde Aryan 'Brazilian'... but there are stunningly beautiful Brazilian women of Portuguese descent and some admixture of indigenous peoples...

Uh no, the majority of German Brazilian models are in fact half Italians and portuguese as well. It's the same situation with American Germans and more than half being mixed. Franciso Lachowski is Polish/Portuguese/German but like most southern mixes looks completely southern. Jonas Sulzbach is German/Italian. Raquel Zimmerman is German/Italian. There are few pure bred German Brazilians as Southern Europeans outnumbered all European migrants in Brazil and South America in general. It was the exact opposite of North America.

Meanwhile... in Brazil.

theync.com/child-of-14-years-mutilated-unnecessed-video.htm

bestgore.com/beheading/child-drug-dealer-slow-decapitation-dull-machete-chop-throat-brazil/

Burger is right. Giselle herself is half Italian.

So what if they are mixed? A lot of you fucktards claim to be "Italian" or "Irish" when you're Irish/Italian/English mutts. It's ok to identify with the Germany heritage.

A lot of Germans are half Polish, Italian, Swiss, French, Norwegian... they are still Germans.

Spanish + Dutch is not a bad combination imo
Pic related

The Fashion world likes "Brazilian" models so much because in reality they are just pasty ass European mixes, a long time fashion fetish that sells well, but since they are attached to a Brazilian nationality, they are immune to anti-white criticism. I just love the irony: "Brazilian models are so sexy, curvaceous. Their skin tone is amazing! Brazil is so diverse!"

Are they? Here's a Brazilian half-German half-Italian model. Does she look like a typical German to you?

Daily reminder that this is how an average Argentinian looks.

Another example, but this one is half-Italian and half-Polish. Does she look pure?

It's not that they're mixed. I'm an American whose family is originally from Brazil and we get annoyed when Germans or British people in general try to portray Brazil as some German aryan worshipping paradise. Quick to name so-called German Brazilians but constantly neglect the fact that the Portuguese and Italians make up the bulk of whites in Brazil and the media.

She would definitely pass in Germany, like the two Germans in pic related. Look at their names.

good insight
adriana is the only one worth a damn imo

i hate braziilians and spics

Lima is clearly mixed and exotic. She's borderline a creole, with her white features being more dominant.

is there any racial tension in Brazil or does everyone just get along?

>we get annoyed when Germans or British people in general try to portray Brazil as some German aryan worshipping paradise.

You must have reading problems beucase I didn;t do that and I'm fully aware most of Brazil is actually very mongrelized (pardos). I even critisize the fashion world here for crafting that false notion that Brazil is white.

People still are "getting along" with little racial tension. Of course, shitlibs are trying to start racial tension down there. Which is hilarious because anything above the "Sul" is mixed with black or Amerindian.

>this is what a white Brazilian looks like
Ftfy

Brazilian is heaven in the world. But, Rio de Janeiro is the hell.

And Central-west as well.

Of course there is racial tension.

yep and she is one of the average ones too, all the women in my family and most in my school look prettier than her

Niggers are the ones starting it, though. They do get criticized by other blacks about it however.