Meta thread

Meta thread

I love cocks so much

lmfao fagg

Sup Forums only should allow boruto threads the days it airs, not a 24/7 thing, the rest is fine

Sup Forums should be about asshole, though. Ass > cocks

I HATE IT

So going by the image we are talking about how to fix Sup Forums?

ban shonen and newfag threads

I don't even like this place but the rest of the site is so much worse

wats ur opinin cocks

inb4dubs

Why is she so perfect?

Ban phoneposting and spoonfeeding

>not being a /fit/ /k/ommando too

This tbqh, Phoneposter are always the most cancerous type of poster.

the only thing that can be done to save this board is to remove the entire southern hemisphere but they're the only ones who still view ads so that'll obviously never happen

I can agree with this

Yes fucking ban phones, it would solve all the falseflagging shit and make people actually wait for their bans

Can Sadpanda threads come back already?
h-manga is still manga.

Kill yourself.

Fire the new mod that keeps on banning Sakurafish threads.

Delete Sup Forums
Permaban everyone who uses the word "degeneracy"

meat thread

Shit thread.

>spam the board with 10 different threads at once
>d-don't ban us!
Fuck off

What is it, like two mods that are deleting shit they don't like now?

He hates it!

This.
I could care less about Sup Forums's ideologies but please add to the spam filter people who use "degeneracy" several times on their post, or make worthless post just to complain about the "degeneracy".

Kill yourself

Fucking this.

Can we just ban all IPs from central and south America? And maybe Canada too while we're at it.
Only way to get rid of shounen threads and low-effort posting.

BRING BACK PANDA THREADS

No

Please bring back visible sage.

I like you, anonymous.

>visible sage still hasn't been brought back yet
>mods still refuse to acknowledge the users who aren't complaining about specific threads to be removed endlessly

Show yourselves for once.

Hiro won't do anything to lessen the amount of traffic

Hiro is a FAGGOT

>anonymous

Someone likes me, but I don't know who.

Damn you, anonymous!

I'm from SA, and I have never posted on shonen/Dragon Ball threads, but I understand how you feel, better just ban Mexicans.

mods are fags

Why, so you can use it in a similar way that reddit uses downvote?

How many times have you actually used sage for its purpose? Because I still use it TO THIS DAY and I don't give an iota of damn whether it's invisible or not.

Based tripnigger bringing the strawmans. Fuck off, fag.

Can someone tell me why sadpanda threads are gone again?
Actual discussion happened there and got most of stuff translated and scanned.

They don't even take away that much space, what was the problem with them? I understand trying to kill of random spam to keep the board clean, but these were part of the board culture at this point.

Ban this tripshit in particular

If that were true then he wouldn't want to disillusion anons by shutting down basic board shit like sakurafish. Yeah, it's stupid, and an old fucking meme, but if it's good enough to be in a banner I don't understand how it's all of a sudden unacceptable for the actual board itself.

The explanation given was that the Sakurafish spamming inspired other people to make their own daily threads

> Single daily post by tripfag (easily filtered. You can filter, can't you?) is considered spam

Why does this tripcunt get so much attention? Every thread she's in manages to be about her.

>inspired other people
can't have that on this website now can we

this and koume

>a couple of people doing something for 8 years means that suddenly a whole bunch of new people want to make daily threads.
WELL, I WONDER WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE/s

And that suddenly became a problem in 2017 after all these years? Sounds like bullshit.

Nope, just DBZ and Naruto talk. All other conversation is banned, you pleb

congratulations, you just made this thread about "her"

I didn't particularly care about the Sakura Fish threads and I may be guilty in posting in some of them at times, but let's not pretend like the threads WEREN'T full of shitposting and circlejerking.

The tripfag is an imposter to begin with. The original Sakura Fish poster was an user, and at some point we ended up having two Sakura Fish threads per day as the tripfag stole the gimmick and eventually the original Sakura Fish stopped posting.

It was literally one person posting exactly one thread a day for over 6 years to the point that it became board culture. Easily filtered if you didn't like it. The spam is only because some faggot mod decided to permanently ban him.
This shit is as if /jp/'s mods started banning people for doing their daily Flanfly thread.

I'm not denying there's outliers, I'm just saying shounen is huge in CA/SA. There's also the unfortunate truth that many that post from both regions have poor English skills, and because of that the quality of threads degrades as well.

Because board culture is reddit circlejerk garbage degeneracy that spams the catalog and inspires other users to spam the catalog too

Someone should clean all of /jp/s generals and see how the fucking board looks like afterward

Fucking retards

Fuck off Sup Forums

Also lovely how this thread is on autosage. Apparently we can't have a meta thread anymore either. fucking mods go to hell

Because the new mods are turning this into a 'Safe Space' and boobies make Nu-mods uncomfortable.

Looks like the thread is on autosage
Glad to know mods are fags

Thanks mods, you once again prove to be massive fags
Why is it that the worst candidates are the ones chosen to become mods

People here are so afraid of being like reddit that they forget how this website has been for over a decade. Sakurafish has to be almost a decade old, nobody even gave a shit about reddit back then. It's not some spooky boogieman that's only recently migrated over here.

test

Don't forget lolis.

b-but is KOUME-SAN IT'S 8 O CLOCK still safe
if not i don't want to like

because they're the only ones autistic enough to "do it for free"

Yup, I'm sure they'll discus this little incident with Hiro and ask for his guidance in this matter.

No, he already left a few days before Sakurafish

move moeshit to /c/

>you were guaranteed a meta thread
>you weren't guaranteed it would bump

Alright, let me rephrase. Hiro won't do anything to massively reduce traffic, and the people upset about the mods recent actions are probably a minority or don't view ads to begin with, so he doesn't care whether we leave or not

Nope, ded.

It's easier for them to blanket delete it, Y'know

shit, i knew him better than any normal human should know an autistic memeposter and that was definitely a positive influence on board culture

shouldi just go 24/7 futaba and hope my proxy stays unbanned?

Every bastion of Sup Forums culture is gone or dying. CG slowpoke user, SakuraFish, Santa Yui, etc.
TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN.

>Delete it

Just like this inconvenient little thread. Just watch.

That's one way. Though you can also go to the secret place for manga and click the big banner at the bottom

If that's really all there is to it, then maybe he's right, but my guess is that there are anons here who are invested in the website and whose posts drive a majority of the traffic/responses to this board. And that's especially going to be true if there are no generals.

Good
It was terrible circlejerking. Now we can finally discuss anime

Fuck off

>secret place for manga
where is this

I'm surprised you could type that while sucking mod cock. You're very talented!

Mods are doing everyone a favor. Once they extinguish anything that was or might become meme-worthy on Sup Forums, the Internet's original incubator of the dank meme, it will become so normalfag boring that it will be of zero interest to anybody and we can all move on with our lives.

Nigga, we just get more template shit and crossboarder threads instead of more anime discussion.

Sup Forums has always been normie filter for futaba which was normie filter for 2ch anime salon which was normie filter for the sage-only parts of anime2

It is the nature of all things to eventually fade in time. Remember the good times before the rot set in.

>normie
Fuck off

which were normie filter for obscure shitaraba boards, which were normie filter for sage-only threads on those

Why don't make poor English (or/and non-English post) post a bannable offense? I have been on Spanish speaking Imageboard and posting poor with Spanish or any other language is a reason enough for a ban.

>my terrible in-joke spam is getting deleted!!
>STOP MAKING ME TALK ABOUT ANIME
Id take that anyday of this circlejerk garbage you think is 'funny'

>normie
Die

insecure normies spotted
why don't you start by watching something accessible like jojo? you can fill in the rest later

RIP KOUME 8AM THREADS

So you're saying you prefer circlejerk garbage over circlejerk garbage?