Masha'Allah.. Why Buddhists so violent?

Anti-Muslim Attacks Have Triggered a State of Emergency in Sri Lanka

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvxKvZqeDoI
online-literature.com/orwell/887/
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg
thehindu.com/news/international/fresh-round-of-anti-muslim-violence-in-sri-lanka/article22969117.ece
indianexpress.com/article/explained/sri-lanka-emergency-s-anti-muslim-violence-an-echo-of-post-war-sinhala-triumphalism-5088617/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has begun. Censorship will spread like a virus

How vile, attacking peaceful barbarians.

because they need Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=tvxKvZqeDoI

Buddhists confirmed for having more balls than white Europeans

Are those guys all going to take a shit together?

I am afraid.

yeah on your chest

Hinduism, Paganism and Buddhism showed more guts and spine than small dick white boi christians will ever have lmao. Atheist cucks btfo too.

This guy is in Burma, but I think it still applies.

online-literature.com/orwell/887/

"Shooting an Elephant" by George Orwell.

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

>youtube.com/watch?v=tvxKvZqeDoI
Watched the first 2 minutes of this. This is what turned me off from church. I was brought up in a northern Baptist church, but quit when I was a teenager. One of the main reasons was the attitude that is being displayed by this preacher. I don't have a problem with anyone being Christian or believing all things Christian. But why do you have to preach that anyone who doesn't believe what you believe as a "fool" or evil. Why do you have to put down everyone else? Yes, there are shitheads in every religion (and non-religions, like atheism), but there is no need to denigrate everyone who doesn't go to your church. This is one of the primary sources of discord in our world. Fuck you, religious bigots (all religious bigots).

>KANDY, Sri Lanka — Buddhist mobs swept through Muslim neighbourhoods in Sri Lanka's central hills, destroying stores and restaurants and setting homes on fire despite a curfew, a state of emergency and a heavy deployment of security forces, residents said Thursday.

>In the small town of Pallekele, mobs ignored the curfew that was supposed to keep them off the streets and used gasoline bombs to burn four homes, said Mohamed Nazar.

>An angry crowd gathered around Nazar's house around 8 p.m. Wednesday, throwing rocks and shouting, so the family turned off the lights so no one could see inside. "Then a large flame came and the house caught fire," Nazar said.

>shit skinned god warriors wearing sandals wont put up with islam

this triggers the cowardly white euro

based. Hindi,Buddha and Pagan flags when?

you can have all the love and kindness in your heart but you can't sleep next to a rabid dog.

What has triggered all this? What did Nazar do to make them bomb his house? What has the muslim community been doing to make the Buddhists become outraged? Anyone got a source for specific facts on this?

I heard, may be different country, a Buddhist priest was killed by a group of Muslims in a confrontation during prayers.

4 muslims murdered an innocent buddhist man somewhere in colombo.
Sinhalese Buddhists, not being cucks, deduced that until toll is paid, muslims will remain a menace in that island.
Thus, bloodbath.

thehindu.com/news/international/fresh-round-of-anti-muslim-violence-in-sri-lanka/article22969117.ece

indianexpress.com/article/explained/sri-lanka-emergency-s-anti-muslim-violence-an-echo-of-post-war-sinhala-triumphalism-5088617/

Can't find neutral sources.
All left-bias sources

Thank you Buddhists

Buddhist-Christian alliance when?

sand niggers gonna nig, buddhists couldnt hold their temper so they chimped out hard and started genocide muslims, actual humans hold their tempers before chimping out harder then ever before. Muslims are the ultimate beta race of this planet and worse then being niggers then niggers. Jews follow them aswell.

Even Buddhists who are peaceful realize this. When will the rest of the world wake up?

Why so they can be cucks who support race mixing and kissing Muslim feet? Christians are the niggers of Sup Forums.

Memba when Richard Gere made buddhism mainstream and everybody wanted to do yoga and reach their nirvana? Then along came the jews and ruined a good trend and made islam fashionable. Now people turn against their beloved old trends for the new ones.

A Muslim gang murdered a priest.

Even the brown buddhists cant put up with muslims bullshit. Really makes ya think

There'll be no neutral or truthful sources in the JQ MSM!

Only Islam could drive peaceful Buddhists into a genocidal rage. Everyone hates Muslims.

Even muslims hate other muslims. Islam is cancer. There's only one cure for cancer.

Ive been to all kinds of churches. The baptists and other christians shit on different denominations, especially catholics and mormons. I never heard any of that in catholic church. They dont mention other churches at all or put down other faiths and believers. And i been to over 100 services. It only took like 5 christian services before they shat on catholics.

Fucking based lankans doing god job

Literally this we pajeet have more gut than white cucks who prefer their women having boyfriend hence my wife son and my wife boyfriend typical soyggots

Fucking kikes ruin everything all they want is nuissance and menace

Everyone loves Jews

GTFO antisemites

they arent going to take in a bunch of invaders who seek to change their way of life. the jews should just stop being cowards are declare war on some country for fucks sake before every one decides to play dirty

True shia fight sunis and vice versa. After so many century they still havent come to the conclusion that whos faith towards islam is genuine.

>Even
They’ve been putting up with it longer than anyone.

Poo!

>the spiritual journey of your time will involve thousands of young men traveling to Buddhist temples for instruction on Kebab removal
universe is just making it up as it goes along by this point

based buddhists.

AYO SO HOLE UP.

YOUS BE SAYIN THAT A BUNCH'A SREELANKAN OOMPA LOOMPAS WHO ARE NOT BRAINWASHED BY THE JEW MEDIA REALIZE THAT MUZLEMS ARE SHITTY VIOLENT NIGGUZ?

SHEEEEEIIT

Not bad Sri Lanka.

poetic, isn't it ?

my damn sides

There's more of them, these two being biggest.
As long as there's no islamic cancer in governmental agencies, the country is safe. But this cancer tries to get into police force, hospitals, and then higher offices. When this happens it's pretty much terminal.

its easier forr then to declare war on budihism and not on islam

REMOVE

Good, when the buddhist have to use violence then you know it's time.
Fat Buddha is smiling

Thanks, bros.

those darn rebels

>indianexpress.com/article/explained/sri-lanka-emergency-s-anti-muslim-violence-an-echo-of-post-war-sinhala-triumphalism-5088617/
These articles make it seem like the Muslims dindu nuttin.

Fuck Muslims. We can only hope that those based Buddhists wipe them off this Earth.

of course, what did you expect ?

That East-West connection.

Nice. Keep going.

Oh and by the way, Buddhists did warn you about Jews, but christcucks (sorry for that word) fell for (((Judeo-christian friendship)))
which by the way is a total scam and a lie, and it can't exist.

based blackmen

Lefty like mudslimes

What are the main differences between you and lankans? Like language? are they dravidian as well? Are they budhist or hindu?

why is it always when muslims are around bad thing happen

Biased left-wing garbage

This is a good trend. We should follow the Buddhists lead and begin slaughtering Muslims everywhere we find them. Make Minnesota Somali free again!

>why are Buddhists so violent
It's called Karma.

they are vulnerable on Friday

I think Sri Lanka is majority Buddhist.