Where were you when Toei, once again, stole idea's from fans?

Where were you when Toei, once again, stole idea's from fans?
youtu.be/L94Kqd2gZNI?t=27

Damn TFS will probably reference that in a TFS Super clip since they most likely won't ever finish DBZ

Yeah just like Abridged was an original idea in the first place.

>since they most likely won't ever finish DBZ
It's still up in the air. They've just been floating the idea that they might end it with episode 60 to soften the impact if they feel they can't do the Buu saga.

It's a shame too. Buu saga was set up to be a comeback for them. Hell, they have the guy who does the official dub voice for Deku doing the voice of adult Gohan.

Plurals don't have an apostrophe before the s.

>Ultra Instinct
What a gay ass name

It's taken from this picture, which is very old i believe it's from 2006

well sooorryy~

Whats the deal with the haitus again?

It's a mix of things. They're starting new projects so that TFS has something to its name after DBZA is done, some of the cast and crew are dealing with personal issues, and (while this is unconfirmed due to TFS being unable to talk about such things) there's rumors going around that Toei might be going after them a little more aggressively than in the past.

Why would Toie be going after them when theyve guessed stared a couple recent official dubs? Also they are still working on the movies. Confusing. Im sure we'll get more details after new years.

looks nothing like it

>you know he can kill you, right?
>at this point it's a game. If he gives in, i win

where were you when Justin Trudeau stole idea's from a youtube parody channel?

so a fan stealing a still from a the original show make it edgy red eye blood fag boy and all of a sudden it's the fan's idea?

well, maximum over saiyan goku does sound fitting for this form.
so i will just call him that.

Hi

Isn't DBS like one big DeviantArt recolor plus procedurally generated characters inserted in an ultimately pointless fanfic written by some Mexican manchild?

TFS gets along with Funimation just fine, but Toei does not like or understand the idea of a parody series.

They know what a parody series is, they just don't like that TFS is capitalizing off Dragon Ball. An actual parody instead of a fandub would be fine. Serves them right for going further than what a fandub should be.

Yeah precisely that. Except it's written by Toriyama.

Good, TFS is the biggest cancer Dragonball has ever seen

It would be better if it was written by a Mexican manchild.
Super Saiyan White Gohan is the funniest shit.

This, they make a huge profit off of someone elses work, its not even a parody series at this point its just a literal redub for a series they have no rights to use

The new form isn't a "saiyan" form. It applies to any fighter.

Why are they acting like Freiza is gonna kill Goku, its obvious he is going to give Goku energy and he is referencing when Goku did the same for him

Admittedly, the fact that so many dumb Mexicans thought Gohan Blanco was a real thing is funny as fuck...the meme not so much but still an okay meme, good for derailment of threads.

>dealing with personal issues
>said they were having "creative differences"
They're infighting right?

DBZ then DB then DBS
Would expect it 2050 at the earliest.

In fairness copyright law is communist bullshit

This would be the first time. Look at everything they stole from Multiverse.

DON'T DISS SALAGIR'S WAIFU YOU BASTARD

What do you mean?

Bra is the best female Super Saiyan.

Im was trying to say she got ripped off.

No, they should do GT, it's far better to parody & since Toei pretends GT doesn't exist, it's safe to do it

But TFS have moved beyond the parody point & are acting like TFS is a serious fan edit, this is why it sucks now

THIS
They are blatantly using DBZ's name to launch their own studio into stardom & they are getting picked by to do official dubs

I hate people sucking corporate cock, but Toei are doing nothing wrong here, if TFS was still retarded like the early days, i would defend them, but some of the newer episodes are not parodies, they are resumes, the Trunks v Cell fight was literally more serious than the actual fight

It's amazing how fast DBZA got bad

Was it after season 2? That's when I kinda stopped watching.

It went to shit YGOTAS style. In just 1 episode.

>its not even a parody series at this point its just a literal redub

Yeah, I miss the more "random" charm abridged series used to have instead of going and being faithful to the series like they have recently. DBZA is literally now just DBZ except all the characters are constantly trying to be witty and badass.