Anime fans are the very definition of subhuman weebo trash

>waste their lives debating fictional characters who don't exist

>instead of getting out o their comfort zone and start talking to people, they keep sitting in front of their monitors

>they're often fat, lonely and unhappy

>start fighting each other debating which fictional, made up character is the strongest, since they're weak and pathetic themselves, they need to project themselves onto strong, fictional characters to feel good about themselves

>live at their parents', have no job

>hates highly educated feminists and liberals who are a lot more successful in life than they are

>often have nazi sympaties to have somewhere to let out their anger, which is due to their own incompetence and failure at life

Sup Forums, how does it feel to be disgusting, subhuman pieces of trash?

strawpoll.me/14101408

doesnt really matter if we discuss fiction or get angry about real politics. I rather spend my time with something I slightly enjoy before passing into the void

That's a cute little butt.

So why don't you get interested in something more productive?

Reddit, how's the new ep rick and morty going?

productivity is a spook

*of

Don't forget they're all pedos too

right on

You're right. How can creatures be more pathetic than weebo trash? Is it even possible?

The state of Sup Forums.

There's millions of other people out there who are more able and willing to be productive members of society, why should I even bother? Humanity will advance without me. Who gives a fuck about what I do, just let me enjoy my shit god damn

You have given up on life, you dumbass. Anime is helping you doing that.

Anime needs to be banned on a worldwide scale, it's literally destroying people's lives.

Troll go way

so this obvious bait can stay up for 15 minutes but sakura fish just isn't Sup Forums material?

>15 minutes
You don't know true pain yet.

my parents pay for food on rent. I'd say I live just fine

Define productive. On second thought, maybe don't. If there's anything I can think of worse than spending your life watching anime it's probably being such a tool that you decide to stop living in a way you enjoy because some guy on the internet said so, or perhaps being such a pretentious faggot you think you know what's best for complete anonymous strangers on the internet in the first place.
Either way both of those sound gay as fuck, so I'm going to keep watching anime.

Yes, Mods are enforcing a new fun yet outsider-inclusive board culture.

This is what happens when spoonfeeding goes out of hand, no one bothers lurking. I warned you lot about spoonfeeding. Now we have a bunch of foreign "normals" trying to force their opinions onto the board. I won't be surprised if Sup Forums becomes Sup Forums 3.0 by next year.

nice normalfag bait thread lol

>bawww why are you enjoying your life, you NEETs need to be making me money!

Go away porky.

Cute? It's flabby as fuck!

I recognize that butt

There's only one loli with a butt that flabby

I want to fuck Rin's ass.

That's kind of sad.

cry for me then wagecuck

lolis shouldn't be this hot

Stop buying into memes.

What I would do to that butt...

Why do you want to fuck a flabby butt?

These threads are actually made by self-hating faggots from Sup Forums, probably someone who's actually been here a long time and knows these kind of threads are easy high yield baits. In fact the people who actually reply to this thread are more likely new than OP. I mean really anyone who feels the need to post in this thread has some kind of insecurity about their shitty hobby and unfulfilling life and has to prove to anonymous strangers on the internet that they're better than them.

This.

Obvious newfags using leddit and /vg/ terms should be told to fuck off and lurk more.

> I mean really anyone who feels the need to post in this thread has some kind of insecurity
> t. visited OP's thread
> t. felt the need to reply to it
> t. made a real post in it instead of 2 word shitpost

Why are you here

Not being ironic user, but if you're genuinely content with being a NEET and refuse to improve yourself then that's probably the natural order of things ie you were probably never meant to do anything substantial with your life to begin with.

Same reason as you are.

>meant to do anything substantial
That's not how life works.