Do you miss them Sup Forums?

do you miss them Sup Forums?

where are the other 4 anons?

This was the only bad show I watched all the way through if that means anything.

I completely forgot this show existed. It probably would've been better received if Madoka hadn't come out so close to when it aired.

Not enough doujins

I've had enough with these stereotypes types of characters. I don't remember anything about this series

>so close
It was years between them.

Other than the ending what was bad in it for you? I found it pretty entertaining.

I wasn't here when the show aired, but I liked Seira, since she did a lot of physical training, and I liked imagining her scenes to Rocky music.

I remember liking this show way more than I really should have.

've thought of them a few times and the chicken salad.

Two years, and it clearly wasn't enough for many anons.

It was kind of a letdown because the plot didn't go anywhere but at least it had some rad music and a cool final boss fight/leadup and great threads.

there also aren't enough sadistic villanous lolis in anime

whose master plan is to mindrape and impregnate their daughter with their demon seed

Still close enough that people kept claiming it's just a ripoff of madoka, because one of the enemies at some point was vaguely long and snake-like iirc.

I have a soft spot in my heart for this show.

Calling anything a Madoka ripoff is just a meme.

Star best girl.

That personality gap between Akari and Sun was just marvelous.

I love the art style. This wierd anorexic precure-esque turbololi body type makes me beyond erect. The MC's personality change was nice too.

I remember liking the evil card transformation of that one healer girl, the artstyle and how disappointed I was when the Evil Guy didn't impregnate the MC

>daughter
Sister.

>banquet for old ugly rich men to groom lolis who call them "papa"
>villain is MC's father and wants to fuck his daughter
What kind of show is this? Who was the target audience?

Mahou shoujo fans

But unlike the recent Madoka, they didn't even start with the actual plot until episode like 7 or so and it was motw bullshit beforehand.

>4 years since I enjoyed this with Sup Forums
Well I'm sad now.

Me.

me too user. For some reason, this show lingers in my mind compared to other mahou shoujo.

The design, the soundtrack and the sound made me had a twisted love for this show.

Has it really been 4 years?

>Rinne no Lagrange was 5 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaa

I really like some of the designs of the characters and villians. The story was kind of a mess though. Luna was the best.

I miss them. Their show wasn't even really good, but it was a fun ride regardless.

Code Geass was ten.

I haven't seen a thread for ages.
Watch it lurkers.
Europe S2 when?

Not at all. I can't believe I watched the whole thing, this was so dumb.

I don't think so. It was pretty forgettable.

Never ever in a million billion years

It was cute.

Get over here you son of a bitch.

N-no.

I'll call it a big bag of the right legos but no idea what to do. Tarot cards are fine and dandy, but they had an awful concentration to Japan when they were worldwide. This could have been solved by dividing the world into regions, one of which just happens to be Japan and surroundings.
I liked the artstyle, it worked well for baiting and switching a run-of-the-mill saturday morning magical girl show into a creepy one. As much as I love Ume-style, it was more of baiting and switching a late night moeblob show.
Maybe as 26 episodes of steadily growing yuri melodrama complete with implied need for mana transfer from nonmagical girls (to maintain their humanity). They are responsible for Japan, can't get help from outside, can't help outsiders because their cards don't work outside the region and the world is fucked if they lose (or some other region loses). And finally an ordinary girl trying to keep a band of eldritch abominations in working order or she and everyone else is dead.

I am waiting for WIXOSS.

Yes, I do. So much potential wasted

heard that was trash

This was that anime where the girls were shoveling snow off the grass instead of the walk path wasn't it?

I am another user that watched this show, but I watched it as a comedy anime

You heard wrong.

Rude.

it's Sup Forums

Good times.

what about the 2 novels? were they any good?

Never forget.

I watched it earlier this year. It was strange.

A perfect example of trying to pull off a dark magical show and failing. The show possessed a lot of interesting concepts but had no idea what to do with them. The main character of as unlikeable, the villain was bonkers and not in a good or interesting way, Seria was best girl and I didn't care about the others because the show didn't seem to care all that much about them either. The best episodes were arguably the ones that focused either on Seira or the flashback episode that focused on MC and her cousin.

I hate to say it but at least magical girl show like Madoka Magica, YYY, and even Symphogear (magical action girl) managed to get something right. I'd recommend Magical Girl Raising Project over this.

Show was thrash, but watching it with autists from Sup Forums was very enjoyable. I was thrashing show, but people still were nice, we had cool discussions. Good times

>That girl when she kills her ojii-san

Man that killed me too.

So you were her ojii-san then?