Jeff Sessions Confirms Prior Appointment of “DOJ Prosecutor” to Parallel IG Horowitz (Cont)

NOT a Special Counsel
>NOT a Special Counsel
NOT a Special Counsel
>NOT a Special Counsel

AG Jeff Sessions revealed tonight in an interview with Shannon Bream, that he previously appointed a DOJ official to investigate the issues delivered by Chairman Bob Goodlatte (House Judiciary), prior to receiving the request for a Special Counsel from Chairman Goodlatte and Trey Gowdy.

youtu.be/M_3xGquX9ZQ

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/08/senator-jeff-sessions-confirms-prior-appointment-of-doj-prosecutor-to-parallel-ig-horowitz-not-a-special-counsel/

Other urls found in this thread:

staradvertiser.com/2018/03/08/breaking-news/woman-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-minor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>President Trump is the chief executive over the DOJ and FBI; however, in this odd dynamic he is also the victim within the conspiracy as potentially outlined by the investigation.
>Therefore, again to protect the integrity of the investigation and witness testimony, the victim would be kept at arms length and not informed of the criminal investigation.
>That’s why POTUS Trump doesn’t know; and AG Sessions must keep distance from any discussion with the executive due to this separation.

Good template to drop in slide threads:

SLIDE THREADS ARE WRITTEN BY ORPHANS
actual confirmation of ongoing secret happening

All those testimony/text quotes from Page, Strzok, Ohr--where did they come from?
>None of them have testified in front of House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (Nunes et al).
>None of them have testified in front of the House Judiciary Committee (Gowdy et al).
>None of them have testified in front of the Senate (Grassley el al).
They came from the ongoing parallel investigations of the OIG and DOJ Outside **Prosecutor**

***FIREWORKS TO OCCUR UPON OIG REPORT RELEASE/COMPLETION***

>“Well, I have great respect for Mr. Gowdy and Chairman Goodlatte, and we are going to consider seriously their recommendations. I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us; and we’re conducting that investigation.

>Also I am well aware we have a responsibility to insure the integrity of the FISA process, we’re not afraid to look at that. The inspector general, some think that our inspector general is not very strong; but he has almost 500 employers, employees, most of which are lawyers and prosecutors; and they are looking at the FISA process. We must make sure that it’s done properly, and we’re going to do that. And I’ll consider their request.”

Is the IG report still dropping in march? Lets get this shit started already for fucks sakes

START MAKING MEMES YOU CAN SPREAD ON THE NORMIESPHERE

Gowdy said a couple of months ago that he thought it would be released in early April, but Tucker and Hannity both briefly mentioned on Monday that they expect it to be as soon as next week. The original (publicly available) estimate was by the end of March.

Don't ruin the effort with LARPers. LARPers are toxic, everyone but their cultists think so. You used to see this kind of shit with infowars all the time. Shills and the comped love it when you raise awareness using LARPers, because you're basically doing their work for them.

You just copy and pasted this. You're a faggot

start killing slide threads with this template
They can't draw attention to this info
don't forget to sage
target any non-politics related thread started by a memeflag.

That's called spam

>Mom, I got caught being a faggot so I posted the mutt meme again!

OIG REPORT THIS MONTH/OR APRIL?

This month. Beware the ides of March.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2018/03/06/marines-conduct-urban-training-exercises-phoenix-glendale-and-mesa/399468002/

modify it to each slide thread
spam killer

Checked and ty.

were still gona lock her up though. r-right guys?

It's hard to understand why she isn't already in jail. You know, if you aren't a blue fanatic.

beware the ides of march

Unrelated but shit is going down in Hawaii again. The native Hawaiian gibs group is doing a corruption shakeup. Their native gibs isp(yeah who knew) is closing because of millions in fines. The new police chief was getting sued by the police union because when she showed up to replace the corrupt as fuck former chief, she demoted the union bigshots to being beat cops. The union bigshot President then mysteriously resigned from everything.

And today there were several pedo arrests. The most interesting one was a jap lady with 22 counts of assaulting underage exchange students. Not much detail on that one yet.

staradvertiser.com/2018/03/08/breaking-news/woman-charged-with-sexual-assault-of-minor/

I want those documents related to Obongo/Holders Fast and furious , Need those soon.

Horowitz was the one who exposed Fast and Furious in the first place. I have a lot of confidence and hope in him.

>Gowdy said a couple of months ago that he thought it would be released in early April, but Tucker and Hannity both briefly mentioned on Monday that they expect it to be as soon as next week. The original (publicly available) estimate was by the end of March.

Horowitz and Mueller have been working together

They're both /ourguys/

Just shut up, shill. Your plan to wrap the IG's report in tin foil is not working.