Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t like Sex with Male Oppressors

>She don’t like your pee pee. Delete her nudes. She now a total Feminist dyke

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5477823/Jennifer-Lawrence-reveals-talks-d-k-rarely-makes-love.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u91JpKubiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks funny cause I’ve had sex many times with her pictures lately

Good? She's cancer like most female actresses.

fake news

nom nom...

it really is pristine.

wait I thought she was dating Beast.

>long time

I bet I have her beat, 6 years here

Sorry I prefer girls who don't have their butthole all over the internet

In womans terms thats like a full week. Serious business!

That's because the execs don't want to be the target of a new hashtag.

it's all about that butthole.

>wants to fuck some bigwigs so she can use the #meToo one day to get relevance again
>everyone is scared to after winestein got his public image destroyed

so what youre telling me is, dat asshole is still tight af

She's a liar, it's been proven that she fucked Chris Pratt and was the reason his marriage failed.

so she has late stage femin?

I'm looking at her butthole as i type this

I promise that is not true

>I haven’t had sex in a long time
>getting drunk and calling over my senpai busy doesn’t count
>blowing my ex doesn’t really count
>fucking that random guy at the bar doesn’t count

This is how sluts think

THE WALL COMETH

Needs a good bleach desu

Also doesnt that ring of skin around the sphincter indicate frequent anal sex?

Thats funny because I havent seen one of her movies in a very long time.

wonder when rest of her nudes will be leaked lol. u know the maid outfit is hardcore and that was just a sample.

where can i see her butthole?

Is she married? What does her husband say to this. I don’t understand this headline, please explain.

Thanks, Ahmed

You’re all literally rapists.

Lol, having vagina and not being able to get laid.
What a fucking loser cunt.

>isn't getting a good dicking
>is a horrible person
Women need to be put in place, they become mean when their needs aren't met.

Fuck off mystique, you're a one trick pony

Men who complain about not getting laid are pathetic though.

Underrated

WHY IS THERE AN ARTICLE ON THIS

>Fuck off mystique

I actually loved the movie Passenger. Have seen it 3 times. It is my type of movie. Guy gets drunk, wakes up hot girl to fuck her, bartender spills the beans and tells her she was pretty much raped, for 5 minutes she is “wow, you bad evil rapist”... then they safe the ship and fuck happily ever after for ages.

Follow your nose, tucan sam!

It's like entertainment reporters think this is happening-tier news and that it impacts my life substantially.

>Hollywood's leftovers wants a cock in her

So what. Her problems are not my problems. And I have far too much value to go so low as to be sex toy for that woman - especially while my wife is still thoroughly enjoying my white monster cock.

Who is complaining and what does that have to do with this?
Get a girlfriend and you'll understand.
Last night my girl was uppity, I fed her some food and gave her the dick and ate her pussy out. She became super submissive and loving afterwords.

Women are like children.
They need certain things or their personalities change.

JLAW needs a man who is willing to put her in her fucking place and fuck her brains out.
All this SJW shit will end real quick.

Decent twilight zone episode padded with 1 hour of filler with a performance from JLaw so wooden I thought Chris Pratt had taken up ventriloquism.

I wonder why...

> Hasn't had sex in a very long time
No wonder she's a raging delusional bitch...
hahahaha
Time for some vitamin D sweetie

>'I am all bark and no bite. I always talk like I want dick, but the truth is when I look back at my sexual past it was always with boyfriends.
>'I talk like I like it, but I don't really do it. I am mostly also a germaphobe. I have made it this far without an STI. Dick is dangerous.
>'If I was at the point where I could get an STI, doctors have already been involved. That is how much of a germaphobe I am.'
>But Jennifer is keen to embark on a new relationship as she's finding single life "hard", saying: 'I am not in a relationship. I am making it clear that I have not had sex in a very long time. I would like to have a relationship, you know. It is hard out there.'
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5477823/Jennifer-Lawrence-reveals-talks-d-k-rarely-makes-love.html

lol this

She hasn't had sex since the leaks. She's probably terrified that the hacker known as Sup Forums will turn on the cell camera or the laptop camera, and live stream.

Btw: Ms. Lawrence, I have seen your barking spider.

We have a winner!

Come back to daddy then!

She's sticky and gross. I would wilt if I had to smell her, it's all ballon knots and other people's jism - odour la Hollywood

I am a space sci fi lover. She could have been an Iranian transexual 82 year old and I would still have watched that movie.

When was the last time Weinstein dropped a load in her butthole?

dat booti-pie

I am too, but it's still fucking garbage. So was the rebranded Cloverfield direct-to-Netflix movie.

It was in space in the future in a universe without strange head aliens. Guess how many feature length space movies there are of this kind.

this sounds almost like a born again christian claiming they are saving themselves for marriage. I would bet that her press people told her that public opinion had labeled her a slut. Rather than embrace it (like a proud feminist claims they would) she chooses to build a new image a la Miley Cyrus to make the trollop label go away. Will not work.

Dude I know there's not a lot of good sci fi, how the fuck does that change anything.

i was in an elevator with her once. not one word was spoken between us and i totally ignored her. as i exited the elevator she mumbled under her breath "faggot" to which i replied just a bit louder "whore". i hope she had a shitty day.

that was the last time she had sex. on the casting couch

Is she not counting prostituting herself to further her career? I mean, sex is sex.

There is literally no film in the last 10 years on a spaceship which doesn’t include weird aliens... except Passengers.

Underrated post

Last time i posted her noods i got banned. She looks like her pussy would squeeze your dick flat so i can understand why she is a human jitrag around Hollywood.

Girl, #metoo

Thank you for your service, Sir.

Pfftt not since 2011

There's Pandorum. Technically there are no aliens, just humans who got stuck on a spaceship and after hundreds of years turned into amerimutts.

You do sound like a faggot

kek if true!

no suprise she hasnt had sex in a long time how long has it been since harvey weinstein scandal

>tfw the same age as her but never had sex ever and she probably means 15 minutes when she says a long time

go outside beat up a muslim, and fuck a frauline hanz, this place has made you a cuck.

Was Harvey her last fuck?

Her lose.

I happen to know that my pee pee is perfect for the circumference of her anus. I know because I found a picture of it on the internet.

Underrated Bantz

i know that feel

why'd she do Weinstein then?

the way degenerates talk about sex like it was a trivial thing makes me want to vomit

>not just having the doctor use a vacuum blender to suck your baby out of your pussy and grind it up into jewish makeup serum so you can get back to being a whore on a saturday night

Does that means she's alt-right?
I thought that was the reason people were alt-right...

lmao

who the fuck is jennifer lawrence?

She’s not a potted plant so never.

She like everyone in show biz are what ever is popular at the time or their masters decree they need to be

so tired of hearing about this crazy bitch

me: "whore"
you: "ZOMG!!11! YOU'RE JENNIFER LAWRENCE OMG I SAW ALL OF YOUR MOVIES I AM SUCH A BIG FAN KATNISS CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH??//? I SOOOO LUVVED YOU IN XMEN I SAW THEM ALL CAN I TAKE A SELFIE???//?"

fag

>hasn't had sex in a very long time
That probably means 12 hours for a filthy slag like her.

she isn't even pretty and i've literally never seen even one of her movies

She's probably still peeling dried baby batter out of her eyes from the last time (((someone))) laid a fresh coat on her face.

>Jennifer Lawrence hasn't had sex in a very long time
Well, I guess it has been months since Weinstein had to flee Hollywood.

>in a long time
how long ago was weinstein's disgrace?

send me ur vegana pic
your bobs very big I'm kiss your bobs

IT NEEDS THE D
MY D

i offer myself as tribute

this

she's certainly girl-next-door pretty. Just not for an actress

Be sure you have your HPV vaccines and enjoy the herpes.

It could also mean she has gastointestinal problems and horrible hard shits.

>Someone took time and effort to create this.
I love you fucking faggots

Some whore who fucked the right heeb

Underrated

People got caught up on that whole FEMALE POWER thing. Even though Jodie Foster did it better 30 years ago.

First, she rode the Weinstein cock bus.
Then, she threw him under the bus.

hot mic captured J-Law farting in her trailer on the set of "American Hustle":
youtube.com/watch?v=u91JpKubiCI

Women.

Understand this : Men are meritocratic. Women are parasitic.
U can observe the proof eeeeveryday, in aaaaal those topics.
It is clear as day by now for every thinking being.

Also, consider this:
Feminism is the PROOF of female inferiority:
Intellectually, morally, work morals, civility, socially, physically, ....