Are Hispanic people as violent and debased as blacks in America?

Are Hispanic people as violent and debased as blacks in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

i can only talk for mexican descent people, 90% of all households in mexico are catholic and to the most part conservative, up until this year national television started introducing gay couples and adoption, so the difference would be mexican descent are slightly more based then the rest and always remember mexicans hate blacks

>Most violent races

6:Asians
5:Whites
4:Slavs
3:Hispanics
2:Blacks
1:Arabs/North-Africans

youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ

In some cases more so. We meme about American blacks behaving like savages, but if you go south of the border far enough, they really are actual savages that are still doing shit like living in huts, smearing shit on their bodies to ward off mosquitos, engaging in cannibalism, war paint, witch doctors, etc.

Why are Mexicans born in America 1000% better than Mexican Americans?
Pic related

Blacks and spics are more violent than Arabs.

Not in my experience. A much larger percent of their culture aspires to actually work and make something of themselves and the ones who are criminals are smart enough to not draw attention with senseless violence

How would you know about Hispanics we both probably never met one.

Sure they are...

I think places like Colombia are the shitholes of South America.

They're worse. American blacks act like subhuman apes, they're violent and tribal, but at least their aggression is based around gibs. They want shit and don't want to be arrested, so they shoot each other and riot but in a weird way their violence is utilitarian.

Latino and mestizo violence is ritualistic. They dismember bodies, flay each other, rip out hearts. They take pleasure in it and make it a public spectacle.

600 years ago niggers were lazing about and hurling spears at each other. We bought some and used them as farm equipment. A mistake, yes.
Latinos/aztecs on the other hand were fighting wars to capture sacrifices and cutting each others' hearts out by the thousand.

They are worse.

>mestizo
I thought mestizo was a white born in a Hispanic nation.

But the woman are peng yeah?

no theyre based as fuck and i have no clue why trump and Sup Forums dont like them. inb4 mexican detected. im not

hey can you stop posting your pastas in every thread? it's really gay and annoying

>they’re based as fuck

boricuas are niggers

Its ok pablo your more civilized than niggers but you should just make mexico great

>6:Asians
Comparing Pakistan and Japan is dumb af. The genetic differences are huge.

Chill pacho it’s ok mang.

Chile is mestizo and is less violent than your country.

Yes Hispanics are unbelievably violent... not in the sense that they will rob you at night like a nigger, but that they will consistently vote for bigger government. And bigger government is in its essence violence against white people. By this I mean the violence and power of the state is used to extract resources from the white majority to give to the poorer Hispanic minority.... that is why we cannot keep giving Hispanics amnesty even tho:
>muh catholic
>muh hard worker

Yes and no. A black will just randomly chimp out for no reason and attack white people in an animalistic fashion. See knockout game.

Beaners on the other hand possess a sort of low cunning and genuine passion for semi-calculated violence. See cartel murderers. These are the descendants of the conquistadors mixed with the heart removing mesoamericans.

The good news is if a beaner likes you, they won't turn on. For all their faults beaners do have a fairly strong sense of loyalty.

Wetbacks are worse than niggers in every way.
t. Texan

>t. Redneck.
FTFY.

How would you know, Nigel?

You only have protospics over in Europe, AKA Iberians.

Have you ever watched a cartel execution video?

Not all, I have a lot of Hispanic friends that hate niggers and Sup Forums would get along with them very well.

Tekashi69 literally runs NYC and LA.

Don't listen to half of the American flags

Shut up you fucking nigger

>Tekashi69 literally runs NYC and LA.
Runs the music scene?

Make me senpai.

Cats pretty peng desu famalamadingdong.

>Killing for money
>Killing for religion

Whites literally killed 80 million people between 1938 and 1945. And they extinguished whole populations during the colonization. Let me fix it for you:

6:Asians
5:Slavs
4:Hispanics
3:Blacks
2:Arabs/North-Africans
1:Whites

That's "Castizo" or "Criollo"
Mestizo literally means "mixed"

And don't forget about the suicide bombers who'd happily take their own lifes to kill innocent women and children.

Niggers pretend to be the toughest but the beaners are way more ruthless. They will come after your whole family tree.

>90% of all households in mexico are catholic and to the most part conservative
The poorest group in the US too, what of it they are pro-Jesus, they don't vote Republican

Aren’t the beaner gangs killing the black gangs in mass where they operate in the same city?

It must be really shit being a shitskin and having been found out

just stop being such a nigger, alright?

And how many races have produced innovations that have made more lives possible? Norman Borlaug alone saved a billion browns. And that's just agriculture not to mention basically all of modern medicine. Such violence.

la luz extinguido...

Hurr

>How do you rec...

All the same seed.

>Mongols weren't violent af
modern asians were docile but ancient ones were fierce af.

are*

that was just a family feud. we can’t help that we kill more competently than everyone else

No. Have religion and very high family values for the most part. Drugs and the money from them created the gangs. I dont know what happened to usa blacks. They used to be differnt. Maybe some smart user could help with this. Did they give up trying to fit white culture mould? Whites should leave africa and only help in a consulting way.