You're wrong about black people

I'm after just leaving hospital and while there I encountered five black people, all of whom behaved with professionalism and kindness. Each of them had western names and spoke with and afro-irish accent. When discussing politics with one of them, he said " I think a lot of the hate Trump gets is unfair. He's done a good job with the economy". What do you make of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DeGorgeousWreck/status/969666935016345601/video/1
google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.esri.ie/news/ethnicity-and-nationality-in-the-irish-labour-market/&ved=2ahUKEwiHoqWt1N3ZAhVqC8AKHQsiDpsQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3jrqjOVjfiYqIjtBg7wzMt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i agree
africans are wonderful neighbours
they integrate and the value of your house will rise when they move into your community

If you love niggers, try visiting a major city in America, where you’re outnumbered by them.

Your map is wrong OP

Fuck off back where you came from, niggers.

That map doesn't look quite right, nigger lover.

seems like you forgot to read this. Look at the part that says anecdotal, dumb fuck.

>brits out
>africans in
this is unironically irish logic

>afro-irish
you realise this is the destruction of the authentic irish accent?

in 40 years white irish kids will be talking like that too,because it will be 'cool', like as happened in this virgins country

80% of the Irish population voted "No" when given the chance to allow foreign children born on Irish soil to be given automatic citizenship.

The Irish hate Africans. They want them all out of the country. They don't have a choice though because Dublin's elite are evil as fuck. Just like everywhere else.

>I'm after just leaving hospital and while there I encountered five black people
You do realise this means you've definitely contracted the AIDS virus now.

Were they from Nigeria primarily? There is a world of difference between an African from Africa and an African from the U.S.A.

galway is the most sub-saharan-african & syrian city in ireland
wow
such good food and music

>What do you make of that?

I reckon you're talking shite.

Nice try anglo-kike

Map's wrong.

GOBSHITE

Imagine a race of humans so universally recognized as inferior that an encounter with 5 of them that didnt act like baboons at feeding time was considered remarkable and salient enough to use as an argument for why everybody is wrong in their judgement of Nogs.

60% of Africans currently living in Ireland are unemployed...maybe you need to meet more.

Source?

desu, i've seen whites chimp out more than niggers. It could be down to the fact I grew up with no niggers in my town. But I do agree with OP that most niggers I've met are civilised and integrated into the irish society.

Anecodatal evidence means nothing.

A couple days ago...
mobile.twitter.com/DeGorgeousWreck/status/969666935016345601/video/1

They are sound to talk to but elites always divide and conquer

You're gonna find out the hard way that Sup Forums is always right.

You are like some guy from the equator trying to explain how snow really is to a guy from North Dakota. Its just ridiculous.

You are fucking naive about what niggers do to social trust and cohesion. If you allow enough of them into your country you will profoundly regret it. Many of the good things you take for granted as a white person living in an overwhelmingly white country will die . I am sure you see yourself as open minded and "good" and me as somehow psychologically or morally crippled in some way. Enjoy this sense of superiority while you can because your children and grandchildren will pay a heavy price for your current misplaced feelings of virtue.

google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.esri.ie/news/ethnicity-and-nationality-in-the-irish-labour-market/&ved=2ahUKEwiHoqWt1N3ZAhVqC8AKHQsiDpsQFjABegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3jrqjOVjfiYqIjtBg7wzMt

Where'd you live?

I only ask coz I'm originally from Tallaght & it's the most "diverse" part of the country outside of Dublin city centre

>i've seen whites chimp out more than niggers.
This statement means nothing by itself. You are too dumb to understand logic, you should therefore refrain from entering your weak opinions into the debate.

There is a difference between the inner city blacks and the blacks from Africa. In fact, the blacks from Africa often cannot stand the whiny lazy entitledment that comes from the US blacks.

More like the BLACKED Isle amirite

Whaaaaa....
Why does that make us wrong?
I'm not blagging you Paddy, I just got through writing this and look, nobody's objected ()

>I'm after just leaving hospital and while there I encountered five black people
>while there I encountered five black people
>I encountered five black people
>five black people
>five

It's not the subjective niceness of five people that is the issue. We are not idiots we know they exist.
The issues, well you can follow them as you obviously have a computer.
I'm sure they were okay, and if they are in the right numbers (so they don't cause harm nearly by existing in your country) then that is fine.
I could get really angry about you missing the point but to be fair we don't always make our case entirely clear. I hope this helps you sort out in your own head what's at stake, and it's more than a nice chat with some nurses.

>nearly
*Merely
Phone posting and it sucks ass

Real representative sample size, eh? Probably the first black people he ever encountered.

Black people in general aren't bad but once you get to Canada/America you'll see the worst of them. Stay away from NA blacks.

There's good white people and degenerate scumbag white people.

There's good black people and degenerate scumbag black people.

There's good yellow.......

fuck off spaghetti nigger

Didn't Irelands government just approve for 1 mil rapefugees to be allowed in? That's like a quarter of the population innit?

that can be really good for the economy
open your borders paddy
take in the refugees from the syrian war

Closer to a fifth, but yes. Dublin's elite wants the native Irish dead. They're leftover anglos.

That is absolutely fucking sickening. I hope they rebel and start lynching niggers in the streets

lads name the top 5 traitors against the republic of ireland
1. simon coveney
2. leo varadker
3(((catherine zappone)))
4. dennis o brien
5. pat kenny

You missed Alan Shatter. The man who is the reason so many niggers in Ireland can't be deported as they're technically citizens. He single-handedly doomed Ireland.

Bet you can't guess what religion he is.

They're criminals and they're black. Quit the "BASED BLACK MAN FUCK MY DAUGHTER" narrative.