Mayoastie calls her Yodel driver for an extra package

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5473647/Woman-liked-Yodel-driver-invites-HOUSE.html

>A student has gone viral after she asked her Yodel driver back to her house
>Karis Burke, from Canterbury, Kent, tracked his number down through the app
>She then shared a snap of the delivery driver sitting in her living room

The absolute state of the r1a1s in 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/29670/
mobile.twitter.com/karisburkeX/status/971686659342422016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She needed the black cock

I bet he made her Yodel.

You would like to think about that, wouldn't you Hans?

R1a is the Indian one. R1b is the euro one.

r1a are the alpha chads, r1b are the beta virgin
PS. Dutch and the British in pic related r r1b, total cucks

All pajeets are munda abbos in disguise except mallu master race

Hmmmmmmmm...

Checks out senpai

indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/29670/

Other girl in convo.

Kek.Everybody's asleep in here now.I don't know how OP was planning on doing a successful raid now.

>
Reading her friends answers, it seems like chicks are just trying to provoke, or pass as hedgy. She obviously knows this driver is out of her league, black, dirty... but that's the whole point, so her friends say "omg u so crazy!!!".

Then guess what, her friends will do the same, cause it's so cool to be provocative.

Chutiya
Yeah, bad timing on my part. Will try again tomorrow.

How does it feel whiteys to know this white girl craves the black dick lmao. Saving the white race, fat chance white nogs.

wtf is yodel?

burger here.

The recent influx of stories in the media about people fucking their car service driver is a PR campaign, probably from Uber.

Racism has no place in a free love world

>dailymail.uk/femail

Literally who the fuck cares

British people get locked up for criticizing Islam while migrants get away with raping thousands of their children

Who the fuck cares about these losers and their blatant propaganda (((news))), they literally have a section specifically for women and not one for men, because spitting in men’s faces is how you combat sexism

N I G G E R S
I
G
G
E
R
S

>white
lol >karis burke
shes a mutt

U make me laugh u race traitor cuck. You anti white cuckold have fun going to ur house and see ur wife fucking an large black man on your bed XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PC libtard says trump would be a bad president looool well I don't see u running for president hmm? Trump will fix this nation unlike the libtard Bernie sandwiches lazy college unemployed milenials or race mixing cuckservative like Yeb Bush Funny how when ya talk about Israel your video SUDDENLY happens to cut out XD but im a anti Semite for speaking the truth first they laugh at u then attack u then you win and stupid SJW cucks like u make everyone vote for trump. Alt right gets stronger everyday but I will lol when u die to the white genocide. but your such a pathetic communist marxist SJW that you want to die for the great blacks (who have a lower iq on average. Just look at Europe vs africa and u see which is better blacks vs whites. my parents were poor and complained but all blacks do is complain and take welfare. Im just saying we never had this problem when we had segregation or slavery. fucking spicks are coming and going on welfare and killing each other but just cry about how racist it is lol GROW UP NIGGERS. i hope that u feel stupid when we have PRESIDENT DINALD J TRUMP. anti racist = anti white DONT LET ThE PROPAGANDA FOOL YOU! White genocide is coming first they take are monuments and street names but u are not laughing when they they Take YOU! -A proud white man who doesn't hate himself

Ecks Dee

WHAT?

Proud white men that cant save his dying race Lmao. What is it like proud white man to know your women are getting fucked by black men.

I don't think most white men care about white women anymore due to demoralization but they still want to kill shitskins. It's an interesting paradigm to say the least lol.

Troll mobile.twitter.com/karisburkeX/status/971686659342422016

nice feets

>mobile.twitter.com/karisburkeX/status/971686659342422016
Troll my ass. She knows this mistake makes her unmarriable (unsponsorable).

White bitches stay thirsting after black dick. I've personally always found it repulsive and weird how thirsty they are. The well to do ones w/ no life experiences are the worst

White women are not getting fucked by black men because race isn’t even real. Like what is white honestly? Can you even say that the women in the OP is white? No, whiteness is a social construct. Same thing with blackness. White people dont exist. Black people don’t exist.

kek

>most women are incapable of forethought
woha

>they literally have a section specifically for women and not one for men
The sport and business sections are for men

I don't understand half the terminology and dialect in this thread. Where did you all come from?

>wh*te women

lmao

This anti-white women tactic seems to be working because shills are really driving the wedge