Dragon Ball Super reaction images

Here we can dump every DBS image we have gathered

I'll start with my batch, may this thread become something useful

>Sometimes, I look up into the endless void, and I just have to ask myself, "What if?"

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

>mfw these episodes

Someone make a gif with Roshi saying "That's not normal!"

So, when's the new episode?

Today we got 109 and 110

The next one...probably next Sunday?

Neat.

What a huge pile of garbage this show has became.
Nothing makes sense anymore.

what is this trying to show? that they were lazy enough to copy their own shit, or that the old one looked a million times better?

haahahahaha holy shit im dying

*hits blunt*

would you?

Why is Shida so good?

This can't be real.

Would she look better without her puffy lips?

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

>you will never rewatch dragon ball super reanimated by naotoshi shida

literally why live

Not BALD enough. BALDhan's head should shine brighter than a fuckin' Solar Flare.

Helles is so perfect
Probably not

> when you know that only walking plot armor is able to stay against this form

Dyspo realized people liked his ass.

>Entertaining imo but I can totally understand why anyone else would find them annoying
>Genuinely seem like encouraging and friendly people towards each other
>Benevolent, semi-competent GoD (apparently their Mortal Level is the 2nd highest of the competing universes in the ToP) who's more encouraging than demanding
I unironically love U2.

Hands down best GoD and girl in Super.

*blocks your path*

>girl

Will this fight be worth watching?

Why did generalfags come to ruin this thread?

Please stop forcing that bad google translation.

Not gonna lie. She and her other team mates are probably the most retarded shit DB universe ever saw

whoever animated this should get fired

Anime has had it's issues, but when it delivers it's still hype as fuck.
>that score across both episodes
>the faint of ded Goku before he bursts back into life
>the perfectly choreographed fight to display Goku's unnaturally precise movements

That was all fucking GOAT. It's crazy to think this is the same show from the RoF/U6 days.

Noooope. The most retarded shit is that they decided to establish the ToP RIGHT after revealing there are twelve universes. Think of the power creep that DBZ has suffered from. Having twelve fucking universes suddenly made the setting so much more vast and huge. It leave the quantity of strong fighters and future challenges up to the viewer's animation... But they fucked it up. Instead of having the Z-Fighters encounter different fighters from different universes somehow and work their ways up and explore, they decided to explicitly gather the strongest warriors in 8 of the 12 universes (and make 80% of them complete jokes, too). Killing our curiosity, destroying the mystery, and wanking the fuck out of U7 in one fell swoop. Pathetic.

>*It left the quantity of strong fighters and future challenges up to the viewer's "imagination"
Inb4 someone calls me retarded for making typos

Why can't the shitty animators learn from Shida and git gud?

One off from starting a shitstorm

I would have liked the fucking episode more if they actually fought but every single time a punch was thrown, they would flash back to the peanut gallery jerking off either Jiren or Goku. 70% of 110 is just flashes to everyone else jerking off to how amazing this fight we don't get a clear view of is.

I agree. My two main nitpicks of these episodes were Vegeta not lending his power (doesn't make sense not to in such a dire situation), and how much talking was in 110.
But bearing in mind 110 may have not been the big climactic fight between Jiren/Goku, merely Goku's ascendance into GoD+ territory, and the repercussions therein, I can accept it.
Plus, it's not like the dialogue was bad. It was all flavouring the situation properly. Whis losing his shit and the GoD's getting jelly was great.

From the looks of it, it just looked like Vegeta focused on watching Goku's back instead of giving energy which in hindsight worked because universe 2 fat fuck thing was trying to sneak attack even after she berated 17 for not watching her transform into a mess. It was just a whole lot of useless dialogue and cutaways to other fuckers. For all the good and informative dialogue like Whis and Clown God, you got double dose of Zeno autism which fucking takes me out of the show each and every time they flash to the little retard.

>what_you_see_vs_what_she_sees.jpg

I have to agree with this user, this whole tournament of power the most retarded shit in the DB universe, they completely abandoned the universe that had so much potential, I doubt that Freeza was able to rule over all the galaxies of the universe, reducing one entire universe to a dozen of character is completely retarded, not to mention that there's the whole demon realm, reducing twelve universes to just a few characters and stating that those characters are the elite of those universes is stupid, and the battle royal and no flying thing was also a bad idea or it's being poorly executed.

This arc is a masterpiece. It's been worth every poorly animated filler episode.

The last two episodes at least.

I wonder how Hit vs Jiren will be. I wonder why they made Goku lose,

>I wonder why they made Goku lose?
It's the perfect settup.

>Goku start healing thanks to freeza
>finally the rest of the cast have a chance to shine while goku is absent healing.
>Everyone has to face the remaining fighters until:
>The grand finale: Goku vs Jiren the rematch.

...pic related: In the rematch goku will have no shirt unlike the last episode.

"Thank god it's not Super Saiyan Blanco, or I would have to intervene"

So goku will Zenkai after this right?

How come they don't train by almost killing each other and getting zenkais

Strangely enough, I really don't mind the idea of Caulifla jobbing to base Goku. I like her, but it would be good development to have her be humbled and solidify her respect for her new mentor. She IS a greenhorn, after all.

Can I get some Belmod pics? HONK HONK
Clownposting should be a thing.

Remember CLOWNS have always been utter losers, some things simply don't change.

>Reunion Island
Well that was an unexpected combo breaker. Any Frenchfags know what is up with that?

I wonder what the reaction of 2-Channers were like.

Whis a cute

How dare you imply that CLOWNhan is a loser!

Getting good takes time, that's why Shida's sequences on DBS are very scarce, you can't rush perfection.

That isn't him in that shot, that's Yuya Takahashi who seems to be returning to the show (he'll be supervising episode 114)

Only GODhan can defeat Jiren now

technically yes
if he dies to one of Jiren's attacks

>Helles is so perfect
indeed

You heard it here first: name for the new form is either:

1) Gorilla Goku

or

2) Silverback Sajayin

proof?

Gelku

Kino

It makes no sense that any of the U6 saiyans are anywhere near Goku or Vegeta, who were fighting threats like Freeza, Cell, and Buu while training constantly in between. And then they "absorb god ki" and get way stronger in their base forms, and train even more, then fight a potara-fused nigh GoD level threat.

But these new saiyans, yeah, they're just super badass prodigies, so they're basically as strong as Goku and Vegeta when using the same form, yeah, Toriyama, Toei, Toyo, whoever the fuck thought it was a great idea. Dragon Ball Super and DBZ for that matter are Wasted Potential: The Series.

It's "Ultra Instinct *Omen*".

remember when Toeifags complained like autistic little sperg how it was a total asspull managing to learn hakai so fast even though it's supposed to be a GoD technique?

Now we have Goku who managed to learn Ultra Instinct which even GoD's have struggle to learn and no one bats an eye.

HILARIOUS

turn off your subs before taking screenshots, ya dingus