As far as Ghost Slide goes, Akira Ohashi > Googi Boyma

As far as Ghost Slide goes, Akira Ohashi > Googi Boyma.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_DOLHQyAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mohami is a cute

>main character dies in episode 1 and doesn't even show up again until the last episode
What the fuck

They're gay.

>Thank you, but no thank you
What did she mean by this?

>Akira Ohashi > Googi Boyma
OP are you literally a faggot? Everyone knows Goog-chi is better than that shit Aki-chan.

New OP is shit.

Holy shit the final episode of Despera was amazing. What did you anons think?

So is Rasuke the main character now? I thought he was supposed to be a jobber villain, but we haven't seen Googi and co in ages

Beast Rabban is husbando of the year. Fite me!

>fictional anime

All anime is fictional. Even the ones based on 'real life' events or peoples is usually portrayed with some artistic liberty.

Keit-ai > Your Name.

I love it how they foreshadowed the reveal of the outside world for next season

I think the director is just a Rasukefag. In the manga this arc didn't last nearly as long.

Nani ka Taberu > Anata ni Fakku > shit >>>>>>. Shibafu

fucking furry

Man, "Sup Forumsnime" is unsurprisingly realistic instead of being otaku pandering trash, I'm really enjoying the protein cookies arc.

I recently took a look at Gekiganger 3. I was shocked for how hype it was for an old show. Yes the first 20 episodes are kind of slow and do a lot of build-up, but the second half it utter madness.

That said, I think people take it way too seriously, like beyond Evangelion level. I even heard that there were some hyper autists that treat it almost like a religion, and are trying to build an actual Gekiganger. How crazy is that.

On thing I can't argue about is that theme song though. It's too great.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_DOLHQyAM

So, is there any kind of consensus on NEOBeastBuster Jhon yet?

Considering picking it up, but I've heard a lot of complaints re: how they've sidelined the classic Victorian Horror stuff to capitalize on the Lovecraft craze.

> Watch Pururin
> Expecting a cute kids show
> Got otaku pandering moetrash circa 2001
Absolutely Disgusting! Where can I get more?

It's OK, but the LN is way better, so I recommend reading that instead.