Are women even human, Sup Forums?

Serious question. They lack the capacity for invention, leadership, honor, and leadership. Even the Bible says they were created from only a piece of man. Are they meant to be a walking womb basically for reproduction? Do they deserve the same rights as people in regards to decision making and high responsibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8hwZ3iNcHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's highly doubtful that they are human, they are really only to be seen as sex toys for men.
If you are religious I highly doubt that women can go to heaven or reach Nirvana. They lack self awareness, insight and sense of what's right or wrong.

Has anyone ever tried talking to woman? It's really wierd, the only things they talk about are other people, I think that man and woman are not equals at all, but more akin to how a man and a dog are friends, two different beings.

They are basically dogs that you can fuck.

Not true, dogs are loyal and kind.

Women have been corrupted, yes, but you cannot blame them for succumbing to man's greatest enemy. Before these end times women were spiritual and religious beings in nature, often the greatest proponents of and gatekeepers for moral behavior. It was not uncommon to encounter female priests or oracles. Simply correct their path and their value becomes evident.

Yeah, and often more entertaining as well. If they only could cook and wash as well.

Actually this though.
Marxism really played a number on them, they are very very sick right now.

I sometimes ask myself that question.

Is your mom a walking womb?

>They lack the capacity for invention, leadership, honor, and leadership
Strongly disagree.

Is it a coincidence that great men often spent long time without a woman?

It´s about intelligence, Hitler had genius tier IQ, there are barely any female geniuses.

It also makes you less sociable and more focused on things in general.

Gee, I wonder who was behind that post.

That's unfair to dogs. Think about all of the things dogs excel at that women don't. I mean dogs have jobs that are actually necessary. Has a woman ever had one of those?

if you spend any good amount of time around women, you'll see it's right for the most part. compared to men in general they lack these qualities.

I'm a white (non JEWISH!!!) male. You're delusional if you think women don't have the "capacity" for any of those things. There is nothing unique about women that would render them unable to create, or lead. There have been many women artists, writers, musicians, inventors. This disproves OP's retarded theory.

Yes, being a man and being intelligent is kind of a double edged sword.
There is a price to pay.

>I mean dogs have jobs that are actually necessary. Has a woman ever had one of those?
I have hard time of remembering any.

>I'm a white (non JEWISH!!!) male

Most men lack these qualities too you idiot. Would you say men can't create? When's the last time uncle Billy made a nice self portrait? These are qualities that are rare in the general population.

Yes it truly is. If i can give you one humble advice, stop chasing and appealing to women and start creating and achieving your goals.
Women will come by themselves.

And don´t forget that it´s not women who decided to become what they are now, they have been born into this web of manipulations.
Yes they hurt us with their behaviour but they are infected by the mind virus and deeply hurting inside.

Do we have a white knight meme guys?

Do you have an argument?

This I've worked with all kinds of woman in retail they are like serpents ESPECIALLY around other woman. Not to mention most woman customers always always have some kind of negative attitude for no reason, I don't even try to hit on or small talk anymore and they still act like cunts.

yes you faggot
women are just like men in that some are good and some are bad.

unfortunately our society has conditioned both men and women to act horribly

they are human and infantile
this explains everything
grow up

>women are just like men
top meme you soyfag, top meme.

I don't even try to hit on or small talk anymore and they still act like cunts.
You need to HIT in the right way.

Kek, there are some that are really cool that I meet at my job, but that's a strong 1/4 of female customers, however I will admit that I am a manlet with facial hair.

This thread is so embarrassing... none of you seem to have experience with women. They’re literally just the opposite sex, not some foreign alien used for fucking and ditching. I can’t believe some of you have such a distaste for them.

This is what a Nigger lover who has never met a Nigger would say.

>Ecclesiastes 7:28 While I was still searching but not finding-- I found one upright man among a thousand, but not one upright woman among them all.

Traditional cultures were all redpilled on women. It wasn't until the Enlightenment that some Frenchies tipped their fedoras to stronk empowered women and its been going downhill ever since

Wasn't your mother?

Nope. My mother was a piece of shit.

In your case a sheep

Sure. To err is human, so women are several time more human than men

>implying you can't fuck dogs

>t. leaf with a proxy

Is this Doleznigger?

Nah. You're a piece of shit.

He was Eva for like 12 years before he fled to South America and she may have been there too.

>Are women even human
Of course. The correct is " are cunts leiple", no they not. Cunts is property, things for men to own.
>Are they meant to be a walking womb basically for reproduction
Wives are babies, daughters are for pleasure.
>Do they deserve rights
Property can't have rights. That's also "animal rights "> is bullshit.

LOL
Take a look at "art" made by women, pissing blood in a can or whatever? autistic screechs without point? calling themselves sluts ?
Nope
Take a look to the write they do, "10 reasons why he won't date you", "Nice guys wait for me", "Why im retarded and proud of it" blah blah, even Frankestein boring ass book which was more entertaining in different parodies
Nope
Music? kek that shit isn't music, it may be popular but thats because marketing and fucking agendas, never seen a woman playing an instrument, at best they can sing
No PE
Inventors? nah, yoga pants were made by men, like starbucks, iphones, instagram, facebook, everything was made by a man.
NOPE
Also Marie Curie was a lazy bitch who's husband used to get all the radiation so he won't die so soon.
Faggot

Most women are worthless but some are hononary men.

Trannies?

>hononary men.

I am a proud misogynist, very few of us fuck sheep on regular basis.
You sincerely
Sir Sven Bahahahha

ANTI WHITE WOMEN THREAD SHILL

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

She really was, though. She was an abusive schizophrenic asshole.

Probably

women are mostly pointless apart from their ability to make babies
but it's easier to let them live in the delusion that they're worth something

If women aren't human why do you have sex with them? You're committing bestiality.

to be fair, i´m pretty sure his mother really was a piece of shit, and he probably isn´t.

I have been there too.
Problem is you will feel attracted to what you know, you are not used to good treatment and will tend to like women who are similar to your mother.
Reflect on that and try to avoid this. This is where my very one sided view of women come from.
Mother, then abusive relationship, all the politics stuff, another women who was also narcisstic but to whom i avoided the relationship because i knew the signs.

I wish you the best. There are a lot of shit people and women seem to be fucked a bit more in the head by all the marxist-femisims propaganda. but i´m sure there are good ones outside, just keep your guard up.

Sup Forums has always shit on women, newfaggot.

John D?

Let's remind ourselves that sexlesness is not a virtue, but focus on higer things is.

I have no idea who this faggot it. I don't keep up with tripfags/ecelebs.

>*is

I drank too much fermented Jew.

Then fuck a dog instead.

this.
>implying there aren't many men that are degenerate af
(((they))) corrupted both genders. Women are just as valuable as men in their own ways. The problem is when they don't live up the roles they should do. Men, for example, are better inventors and creators. Women are better for caring.

It's women's day be nice to them today fa;m.

haha, I though you might be a friend who had a similar situation.

Any of you ever met a masculine/male minded female? They are rare, but they exist.

>Women are better for caring.
And now days most of their caring goes to Niggers, Kikes, Sandniggers, HBTQ-people etc.

Everyday is woman's day. Our entire society bends over backwards for them on a daily basis. If anything, we need a holiday where we don't do that. Call it Thot Day.

Woman detected

Exactly. (((They))) warped their caring habilities to (((their))) interests. And we men in the west are also degenerates to let this happen.

top kek

I call it international day for the chromosome damaged.

>implying you can't fuck dogs

Yes it is.

They bite to hard.

Sup Forums is all fun and games till you realize a lot of the people on this board are femanons pretending to be male. How else do you explain the rampant "homosexuality"?

wrong
as religion goes away we are watching women return closer to their natural state
religion was just a means to keep them in check
before religion they were kept in check by force, and their own uselessness

>to be fair, i´m pretty sure his mother really was a piece of shit, and he probably isn´t.
Totally. This makes sense 100%. Ever hear about the apple and the tree?

I also noticed the lack of honor.
They are like children.

Yes, my mother is terrible.

don't you have some anglo/german dick to be sucking femanon?

Do you love her?

Nah, only men are capable of producing virtue. Women can only virtue signal to men. It is simply how it is. 1 odd woman in a crowd of 100 000 changes nothing.

>1 post by this shillD

Stfu man-child.

>they have been born into this web of manipulations.
>Yes they hurt us with their behaviour but they are infected by the mind virus and deeply hurting inside.
Social engineering from people like Bernays really made use of female nature.
Women are the Useful Idiots of everything. Combined with weak/white-knight men that only care about pleasing women to hopefully get laid.

Just fuck off asshole.

no

stfu paweł I know you are disapora no matter what you say, there are no anglos left in England.

>Nah, only men are capable of producing virtue
Proof?

because white men are faggots who don't even have enough sperm to put a baby inside her.
Caring for "poor refugees" can also be mother instincts gone wrong because she dont have families.
Angela Merkel has no children and is called "Mama Merkel" by refugees.
Put a baby into the refugee welcome girls and let her take care of it.
But white men won't do because MGTOW so it well keep on going down.

Even then these types of Woman will love what you can do for them and not what for what you are. Find a Woman who is trying to do the and making themselves great that will settle down early. That's the hard part

Only women's day there should be is women beating day. Most days only her own van beat her but in women's day take then out ns every beat them and at the end of day ones that have got too old get excited. Annual say to publicly group beat cunts and then decapitate the ones that too old and worn out

all polish girls are the same
I know with absolute certainty that you would suck my cock in a heartbeat if you ever got the chance
It's a good thing really, since your only other use (making babies) is redundant due to your inferior polish genetics
you can deny it all you like but we all know it's true

99% of history? The Bible? Constructive observation of reality? Women have their own traits and things they excell at, but men are the big cock chads who get shit done and stand up for ideals, it's in male nature, not in women's.

You're only making it more obvious. You're just as bad as your mommy. Suck my clit faggot.

>none of you seem to have experience with women.
This is what all the shills say. Never mind that most anons who know feminine nature hate women because of their interactions.
Obviously there's a sliding scale of good and evil in all men and women, but women have traits passed from evolution that make them particularly prone to seeking the most dominant male and lacking ingroup preference in search of their own provider of resources.
Social engineers have taken advantage of these tendencies towards attempting to mate with the most dominant genes or to have maternal instincts towards the less privileged in absence of children to really secure power over emotional voting populations in a debt-based financial system.

are you from Alabama?
youtube.com/watch?v=c8hwZ3iNcHc

>inferior genetics
>posting this nigger tier DNA faggot
NIce try, don't forget to pull your teeth out before you go to bed and to put your mountain dew in the freezer.

Yes i totally agree. Maybe we also love Women only for what they can do for us, it just feels unconditional because their DNA which is the most important factor does not change. But that´s just a thought, deep down i still desire a woman who loves me for who i am.

Finding someone like this is very difficult indeed.
I guess the best thing is to have a good knowledge about people, scan their environment, look a their friends, and don´t rush things and be sceptical.
Don´t pimp with your money and other things, be cheap around them, don´t spoil them in any way, but show them your personality and capability, and let them show you theirs and don´t get your mind fogged by a couple of thight holes.

who was that crazy girl posting youtube vids every hour non-stop for 5 days until she got kicked out of her motel room? She felt very male-brained, despite being crazy as sit.